Bama Funny....

TigerfanKM

After watching the Bama - Georgia game, it was hillarious to see their 1st and 2nd string QBs on the sideline with their arms in a slings. Brodie with his left arm in a sling, Pennington with his right arm in a sling, and the third string QB with his ass in a sling. LMAO.... :lol:

c'mon, KM... it's never funny to see an injured kid...even a bammer!

i thought the 3rd stringer held his composure real well when he came in...his passes were crisp and on target...wasn't his first incompletion a ball between the numbers that was dropped?

i confess to not getting to watch the much of the last part of the game...how did he do the rest of the time?

ct

After watching the Bama - Georgia game, it was hillarious to see their 1st and 2nd string QBs on the sideline with their arms in a slings. Brodie with his left arm in a sling, Pennington with his right arm in a sling, and the third string QB with his ass in a sling. LMAO.... :lol:

Being excited about an injured player shows NO CLASS on your part at all. While I'm tickled to death that Bama lost, I NEVER wish injuries on anybody. Try and find some Class, then come back... You are an embarassment to the auburn nation...

Archived