"Every play's a fight"

Birmingham

Birmingham: "Heck yeah I've been on the field....a lot actually, this one time at Band Camp...."

Fights happen ALL OF THE TIME. So, now whenever an Auburn player gets hurt....the media and all of the bammers will say..."He got into a fight with ______." I say, AND, so the F*** What? Football isn't a contact sport, it's a Collision Sport. Tempers flare. If any of you bammers know any ex-Olinemen or were one of the big uglies....then you'd know. Hell, my HS Coach would pit two players that HATED each other and make them go at it on the board drills.....They would fight eventually, everyday. My Coach encouraged the rage.

And to answer your dumbass question, Birmingham...."If this was going on at uat, would we be talking about it?" Hell Yeah, we would.....HERE!!!

Now, there's a good possibility that it is going on down at the crackstone, but (1), the no one is allowed inside the practice and (2), the bammerham media wouldn't want to add another black eye to a beaten down program. It might be a bit different at the crackstone now, now all you'd need to do is listen for the gunshots to know if there's a fight going on.

Hmm...10 arrests and a few fights in 95 degree heat in August football practice. Yeah, those things are equally newsworthy.

Are you saying that they are equal or are you making a sarcastic post while pointing at someone else that is saying they are "equal". Since you are the only one who has said it I'll assume the former.

Though two things are not equal, it doesn't keep them both from being talked about or worthy of being talked about for that matter.

You're not the brightest bulb in the box.

I think he is shane from centerpoint :moon:

this forum is slowly regressing into al.com forums.... :puke:

Yeah that's the truth, you can't even come on here anymore and enjoy things due to a certain population of the membership.

At least this stuff is in the woodshed. I think the mods are going to slaow this stuff down in the other forums.

this forum is slowly regressing into al.com forums.... :puke:

Yeah that's the truth, you can't even come on here anymore and enjoy things due to a certain population of the membership.

At least this stuff is in the woodshed. I think the mods are going to slaow this stuff down in the other forums.

That's what we're trying to do. The Woodshed is the place for people that like to jaw and mix it up. Those who don't should be able to expect more civility in the other forums.

That's Coach Tommy Tuberville's response when asked about yet another fight that left

defensive back Marcus Jemison on crutches leaving practice early in an air cast. Tuberville said he was not concerned that the injury appeared to be caused in the midst of a fight.

You can't tell me that if this was happening at Alabama and it was Coach Nick Saban that was saying word for word what Coach Tommy Tuberville is saying you wouldn't bring the heat. I'm sure this is going to end up in the woodshed where it DOES NOT belong, I want to know if anyone has answers about this. Not a defense, answers.

"Answers? YOU can't handle ANSWERS!"

uatham.....Don't you need to get your book satchle ready for school on Monday?

That's Coach Tommy Tuberville's response when asked about yet another fight that left

defensive back Marcus Jemison on crutches leaving practice early in an air cast. Tuberville said he was not concerned that the injury appeared to be caused in the midst of a fight.

You can't tell me that if this was happening at Alabama and it was Coach Nick Saban that was saying word for word what Coach Tommy Tuberville is saying you wouldn't bring the heat. I'm sure this is going to end up in the woodshed where it DOES NOT belong, I want to know if anyone has answers about this. Not a defense, answers.

Once again, you come in with more idiocy and trying to dictate policy. I'm not sure you understand yet, but this is an auburn forum. There are moderators and administrators here that will decide where a thread belongs. What gives you the right to try and tell us how to run our board thats been here (and grown) long before you showed your arrogant ass here, and will be going strong LONG after your arrogance and idiocy are gone.

Archived