Rivals 2008 Enrolled Team Recruiting Rankings

runswithscissors

#1 - Notre Dame: their whole 08 class remained intact. they were #2, so this is not all that surprising

#2 - Alabama: again, not all that surprising since losing two 4* to MLB and two 4* to grades.

other SEC teams:

#3 - UF

#7 - UGA

#12 - LSU

#29 - South Carolina

#33 - AU

the list only gives the top 25, however USC and AU dropped out of the top 25 and it gives that info as to what rank those two teams were and where they are now. i have no other info on the other SEC teams.

#1 - Notre Dame: their whole 08 class remained intact. they were #2, so this is not all that surprising

#2 - Alabama: again, not all that surprising since losing two 4* to MLB and two 4* to grades.

other SEC teams:

#3 - UF

#7 - UGA

#12 - LSU

#29 - South Carolina

#33 - AU

the list only gives the top 25, however USC and AU dropped out of the top 25 and it gives that info as to what rank those two teams were and where they are now. i have no other info on the other SEC teams.

......yawn........ :rolleyes:

other SEC teams:

#3 - UF

#7 - UGA

#12 - LSU

#29 - South Carolina

#33 - AU

......yawn........ :rolleyes:

Dammit, I'm ready for November 29th to get here already!!! I can't WAIT to see what our #33 class does to their #2 class!!! WDE!!!

So, what are the bammers gonna do, that purchased the Recruiting Champion$hip T-Shirts???? Probably nothing, because the bammerham news won't ever bring it up that they dropped from their #1 Spot, even though ESPN had them ranked at #2 or #3 before the players didn't make it in. And, because they don't want to field Death Threats from the inbred nation.

Archived