Position Wanted: Atlanta Area

AU!

Hello and War Eagle!

So, I've recently graduated with a degree in Marketing and I moved back to the Atlanta area. I know that a lot of you may be in the area as well so I thought I'd reach out and see what may be available to me. As I mentioned before, I have a degree in Marketing and I'm currently looking to get into the interactive advertising industry. If you or anyone that you know is looking for someone to fill an entry level or paid internship position in Atlanta, let them know. My email is john.pettinger@gmail.com. Send me an email and I would be more than happy to send you a resume or any other material you may need.

Thank you and God bless.

• 1 month later...

Me too....

I'm an IT guy, AS400...and my contract is GOING AWAY in Nov, 2009...so I'm definitely looking for something else. Currently doing billing for AT&T Wireless.

E-mail me at schappelle@stevenchappelle.com

:au::homer:

I got my first job out of Auburn, by going to the career fair at the AU Hotel and Conference Center. I graduated in December, and I had a job offer 3 weeks before graduation. Just a Suggestion. I also have a business Degree and really don't use it anymore. Degrees just show that you have a knack for learning.

• 3 weeks later...

Also guys, remember that their are career fairs in EVERY major city in America. There are many "industry specific" career fairs for things like business, IT, healthcare, etc... You can scour the web to find them, or you can call the big hotels with conference centers to find them. Good luck to all you future/recent grads!

Archived