"Fickle" fans?

WarTim

Guest AuNuma1

"EXPLAYER14"? Why are we assuming he played college ball? He could have played middle school ball and be telling the honest to God truth! :lol:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AUN Lesson #1

Don't argue with Chuck. He has a memory as tight as Fort Knox and a database of facts as large as Texas.

Note to self: Don't get on Chuck's bad side... :D

Hide behind the admin tag if you will. You know you lied and were caught red handed. Anyone who can read can go back over this series of posts to see the truth.

I told you to dig up more than one top 10 class and you couldn't do it.

I told you I've never stated anything about myself or my career here and you ignore it.

As for making you look stupid, you posted it brother. Not me! Guess what? That's a fact!

I don't care if the AUN fandom chooses to believe you or not. I have several Auburn people here with me right now and they all are thinking/saying the same thing about you....guess what it is?

WDE!!!

Hmmmmm that is a quick way to get banned by calling one of the admin. of the site a liar. Especially a newbie who hasn't been here long.

"EXPLAYER14"? Why are we assuming he played college ball? He could have played middle school ball and be telling the honest to God truth! :lol:

Numa-

Read some of his earlier posts. It won't take long he's a new member.

Databases are GREAT!!!

AUN Lesson #1

Don't argue with Chuck.  He has a memory as tight as Fort Knox and a database of facts as large as Texas.

Note to self: Don't get on Chuck's bad side... :D

I don't know that he has a bad side. I just know that he always puts together a very good argument supported with facts.

Guest AuNuma1
I don't care if the AUN fandom chooses to believe you or not. I have several Auburn people here with me right now and they all are thinking/saying the same thing about you....guess what it is?

I'd like to know...what are they saying? :roll:

Back to the original discussion:

I don't accept mediocrity in my professional or personal life, why should I accept it from the team/school I $upport???

Raven, I think this is a bold statement. I don't at all hold the team to the same standards that I hold myself, family, or friends to.

Football is just a game. I definately hold myself to a higher standard than I would a game. The school part, I could understand that, I want the school to behave in an ethical manner and educate students. As for the football team staff, I would expect them to behave in an ethical manner. I would LIKE them to win games. But I have nothing to gain other than a smile on my face until the next week. Honestly, football is much lower than family, friends, career, etc. on the totem pole. I hope I misunderstood what you meant.

Hide behind the admin tag if you will. You know you lied and were caught red handed. Anyone who can read can go back over this series of posts to see the truth.

I told you I've never stated anything about myself or my career here and you ignore it.

As for making you look stupid, you posted it brother. Not me! Guess what? That's a fact!

WDE!!!

Hmmmmm that is a quick way to get banned by calling one of the admin. of the site a liar. Especially a newbie who hasn't been here long.

TL3-

Did Saban sign his new contract yet?

WDE!!!

TL3-

Did Saban sign his new contract yet?

I don't wanna hijacks the thread especially in the middle of a arguement, but no he hasn't yet. Its pretty much a done deal, still working on some of the terminology and things. The years and the money side are done though.

Back to the original discussion:
I don't accept mediocrity in my professional or personal life, why should I accept it from the team/school I $upport???

Raven, I think this is a bold statement. I don't at all hold the team to the same standards that I hold myself, family, or friends to.

Football is just a game. I definately hold myself to a higher standard than I would a game. The school part, I could understand that, I want the school to behave in an ethical manner and educate students. As for the football team staff, I would expect them to behave in an ethical manner. I would LIKE them to win games. But I have nothing to gain other than a smile on my face until the next week. Honestly, football is much lower than family, friends, career, etc. on the totem pole. I hope I misunderstood what you meant.

Channonc-

Maybe your're right. Maybe I hold the football program to too high a standard. But as far as priorities( not standard), football doesn't supercede family, career, friends (in that order). It is just a game, but sure would be nice to win a NC before I retire... :D

channoc -

I think what he is saying is that he doesn't accept mediocrity period. .

I dont' think he is sayign football is life, but he gives money to the program, and sees CTT getting paid a LOT of that money, therefore he expects better than mediocre results from that investment . .

channoc -

I think what he is saying is that he doesn't accept mediocrity period. .

I dont' think he is sayign football is life, but he gives money to the program, and sees CTT getting paid a LOT of that money, therefore he expects better than mediocre results from that investment . .

Thanks Chuck. Wow! Maybe I'm not the lone voice... :lol:

I am amazed at a couple of folks on here that continue to read something someone post and then write their own version to satisfy their medial brains. You know d@mn well who you are and your versions are nothing more than lies! No spin there, just fact!

Chuck I would like for you to PROVE to me where Auburn has had more than 1 top 10 recruiting year in the last 40 years. I remember 4 great years that come readily to mind; one under Dye, one under Bowden, and two under Tubb's. Yet after all was said and done and the recruiting numbers finalized, I'm not sure more than one qualified as a top 10. Show me facts not BS please.

I've told you numerous times I've released NO info on myself here. That distinction goes to the Raven. For some odd reason, this person thinks they know me, know my past, etc. Bottom line, they don't! They've made each and every lie up and I would disregard any and all statements issued by said person as they have been repeatedly proven incompetent.

I'm also intrigued by those contradictory statements made from said few. For example, " I want improvement every year.....but some stagnation or decline is acceptable...." What the?

How about this one with regards to Coach T and SACS, "it's not his fault." Hey, we agree! But guess what? You go on to hold him accountable for 2004 recruiting even though each and every parent and child recruited by Auburn this year had questions about SACS. It was the number one biggest concern among recruits. It was a huge factor in losing several recruits.

Who am I debating here? Einstein?

The bottom line here is this: if someone disagrees with you guys, you attack with lies. Take note, they won't stick with me. I will expose you and your lies and present the facts as stated. I don't delve in mindless drivel.

WDE!!!

Explayer14........

You, SIR, are an AUBURN man in MY book!

The LIARS are hard pressed to back up ANY of their "LIES" with anything that even remotely ressembles the TRUTH.

Your post is right on the money!

Have an Orange & Blue day and All the BEST ! ! ! !

W A R E A G L E ! ! ! ! :D:au:

WarTim and ExPlaya14 does it make you guys, feel strong and tough to bash the guys who run this site?? I know yall are trying to support your team in your own way, but bashing Chuck or anyone else who disagree with you is the wrong way to go about it. That to me implies "fairweather" status.

Oh, and I mean this.....Chuck, I am NOT speaking of YOU.

The LIAR I am speaking of, well, that BIRD knows who he is ! ! !

:D:D:D

WarTim and ExPlaya14 does it make you guys, feel strong and tough to bash the guys who run this site?? I know yall are trying to support your team in your own way, but bashing Chuck or anyone else who disagree with you is the wrong way to go about it. That to me implies "fairweather" status.

I have NEVER nor will I EVER "bash" Chuck. To the contrary, I agree with him most of the time. MY venom was directed elsewhere............. :D

Tim, thanks for the support, but it's not necessary. I am very confident in my ability to access the situation on the football field.

Chuck, you continue to state comments related to Raven's drivel that has no merit as it pertains to my background. They are lies and if you partake in them you likewise are spreading and participating in lies. It's very simple. If I made mistake on this board such as this I would admit my wrongdoing like a man. I hope you'll do likewise.

Someone asked why would I bash a mod? I won't. I will however defend myself and my dignity. If you lie about me I'll let you know it.

WDE!!!

okay - so

1) I have no idea what the Raven issue is - you are being so friggin' vague that perhaps you and Raven are the only people who know what you are talking about . .what is this lie you are ranting on about? What lie am I partaking in . .how can I be lieing when I have NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT?!?!?!!?

2) You conveniently left out the fact that I provided a link of our #6 in the Nation 2002 Recruiting class . .you were saying something about manhood, and admitting you were wrong? Because you said you called my bluff, you said I was a liar . . so before you get all high and mighty - there is some serious crow for you to eat. "Its VERY simple."

Chuck, you continue to make comments about who I am and who I know. You continuosly make comments about my being an ex football player. I have told you ad naseum these quotes are from Raven. You ignore my statements and continuosly support Raven's drivel. Tell me I am wrong. These statements are "innacurate material" and correct me if I'm wrong, but are we not to refrain from such posts on this forum? And while we're on the forum policy, how about the clause "no posts should be invasive of a person's privacy." I think you know where I'm going here.

As for the recruiting rankings, I asked you to show me where Auburn has finished top 10 more than once. You did not do so and I don't expect you will.

WDE!!!

Guest AuNuma1
You continuosly make comments about my being an ex football player.

I wonder why?? If you don't want to be called on it, don't register the handle. Surely you can't blame that on chuck, right? Go re-register and we'll delete this handle....good Lord some people shouldn't be allowed internet access. :blink:

Num1 my handle is what it is for a reason. I've never stated that reason, but it's valid. Why on earth should I change something valid? Raven and Chuck have added their interpretation and it's wrong. I've stated such numerous times. Many, many times on this topic alone. Some people won't give it a rest. They simply use it to divert attention to their lack of facts or their beratement of those who disagree with their premise. I am positive by nature and excited about Auburns future. Those who are negative by nature have every right to state their opinion and I hope they will. However, when I disagree I would hope I could do so without being called a fraud. That comment alone is childish and without merit. To state that I hide behind who I am or who I know is childish and without merit. Again, I've stated as much ad naseum.

WDE!!!

Guest AuNuma1
Some people won't give it a rest. They simply use it to divert attention to their lack of facts or their beratement of those who disagree with their premise.

Well in that case, we ALL know you aren't talking about chuck because he provided hard fact that you said he couldn't. But here you are, still ike.gif 'ing.

Archived