Tubs will not coach in the Iron Bowl

AuburnSniper21

If they are planning on firing him, there is no way they let him coach the Iron Bowl cause he could slip up and get a win. Then everyone would hate Auburn for firing him for winning the Iron Bowl 7 times in a row. I feel like a change will be made prior to the Iron Bowl. You can write that down.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So they would bring in fresh meat for the biggest game of the year, the one game that requires a whole new dimension of intangibles that Tuberville has aquired over the past decade... hmm.. makes perfect sense :/

:au: This is the funniest post I've read on this board, maybe ever. Look, with all the crap that goes on in this world and the pain we are all about to feel in this election you would think people could make better use of their time. Now let me go, I've got to get back to the Finebaum show......:au:

Well if I am right about this, everyone of you will fell like idiots.

highly doubtful, CTT is the perfect coach for the Iron Bowl. The desire to win is very strong now.

highly doubtful, CTT is the perfect coach for the Iron Bowl. The desire to win is very strong now.

Don't know if ya'll seen that team play last night but the defense couldn't stop nobody. West Virginia had

to punt once!!! Our offense sucks big time!! I don't see us winning another game especially the Bama game.

We just don't have the talent on offense.....

Don't know if ya'll seen that team play last night but the defense couldn't stop nobody. West Virginia had

to punt once!!! Our offense sucks big time!! I don't see us winning another game especially the Bama game.

We just don't have the talent on offense.....

I am sorry, but for all our problems, talent isnt one of them. I really believe some of our assts are just mailing in the rest of the season because they figure they are gone anyway.

If they are planning on firing him, there is no way they let him coach the Iron Bowl cause he could slip up and get a win. Then everyone would hate Auburn for firing him for winning the Iron Bowl 7 times in a row. I feel like a change will be made prior to the Iron Bowl. You can write that down.

You really aren't very bright, are you?

I only feel like an idiot for reading your useless post

People....

We will not see another offense like WVU the rest of the regular season. Yes, UGA plays pretty well out of the gun, but it's going to be a little easier to play D versus a more traditional style of O.

That said, this thread is Bammer like.

You might want to worry about the games coming up BEFORE the iron Bowl....

Oh believe me, some of us are.

The thought of UT-Martin forcing us to repeated 3-and-outs makes me nauseous. :puke:

If you are right about this, then Auburn football will have even greater problems.

You might want to worry about the games coming up BEFORE the iron Bowl....

Oh believe me, some of us are.

The thought of UT-Martin forcing us to repeated 3-and-outs makes me nauseous. :puke:

Well I wasn't really referring to UT-Martin.... <_<

Just referring to not looking past anyone.

There are not enough uat idiots already in the world?

They are ooozing out of the woodwork once again from a seven year hibernation.

Grrrr sleeping giant. :big:

Seriously though, OP is...well...let's just say "wrong" is too nice a term. This coming from a :ua: fan.

Care to put a little money on your opinion? I bet you $100 (or more if you like) that Tubs will coach in the IB.

Take it or quit sniping.

Everyone of you need to take your oraneg and blue goggles off. It is obvious we are getting dominated in recruiting. All of our commits look elsewhere but Auburn never tries to sway other schools commits. Also, Bama is going to dominate us. We can't stop anything on defense now and it is only going to get worse the more players give up. Major changes have to be made or we are just delaying the process.

Everyone of you need to take your oraneg and blue goggles off. It is obvious we are getting dominated in recruiting. All of our commits look elsewhere but Auburn never tries to sway other schools commits. Also, Bama is going to dominate us. We can't stop anything on defense now and it is only going to get worse the more players give up. Major changes have to be made or we are just delaying the process.

Dude, you are wasting your breathe, The AU Homers on this site refuse to see or believe that the writing is on the wall. They absolutely believe some sort of divine intervention will come along and save the season, which makes them worse than UA homers.

Arkansas and WVU both posted over 400 yards of total offense and all our coach can say is, "we'll get things right" and you mention that Bama is going to kill us? WTF do you think Houston Nutt is going to do in 2 weeks? Mark Richt a week later?

These fools on this board are in complete denial and I do agree with you, CTT will not be the coach in the IB this year, not because he might slip up and win (which won't happen), he will leave or be fired to intact his record agasint UA and against UA in T-Town.

So, he has no desire to win any other games??? Hmm, it would seem to me that as a HEAD coach he'd have the drive and desire to win week after week. :no:

This is further proof that Auburn leaves to beat Alabama and nothing more...sad actually. Perhaps this is part of the problem over in the plains.

Archived