Tubs will not coach in the Iron Bowl

AuburnSniper21

Exactly, and now look at what UGA, UF, and especially UA is doing with their creme of the crop...?? but these idiot homers on this site will never see it that way.. They are just as bad or even worse than UA homers---to bad you think other Auburn people are stupid just because they don't agree with you. I agree with a lot you say and disagree with some of your other opinions. Guess I'm just half stupid huh? :P

Patrick Trahan, lost him because he wasn't getting the proper help with his studies,--there was lot more to us losing Trahan than anything related to his studies. You need to read Chette Williams book or talk to him sometime about Trahan.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exactly, and now look at what UGA, UF, and especially UA is doing with their creme of the crop...?? but these idiot homers on this site will never see it that way.. They are just as bad or even worse than UA homers---to bad you think other Auburn people are stupid just because they don't agree with you. I agree with a lot you say and disagree with some of your other opinions. Guess I'm just half stupid huh? :P

Patrick Trahan, lost him because he wasn't getting the proper help with his studies,--there was lot more to us losing Trahan than anything related to his studies. You need to read Chette Williams book or talk to him sometime about Trahan.

I don't think they're stupid for not agreeing with me, I think they are stupid for thinking the way they think (typicaly homer thought) when we're 4-4. Look at everything that has happened this year.

No need, I read the article and saw the ESPN story on Trahan. He had a learning/reading disability and his parents asked the coaching staff for help and they told them that its not their responsibility (which its not) and it wasn't acceptable to them. So he transferred to Ole Miss because he saw how they "helped" Jerell Powe.

Bottomline is, regardless how you spin it, or what ESPN said or chette said blah blah, we lost him, if im not mistaken, he was a 5 star recruit at LB and was projected to start in the 07 season, and we lost him, as well as E. Davis, ANOTHER 5 star recruit.

I am surprised on a forum full of College graduates nobody has pointed out that the sun is not a planet? It is a star.

Thanks Dr. Ken Waller from Cal Tech! That's something else.

Well, planet or star, when that thing burns out we are all going to be dead.

Yes but it's not going to burn out for a very long time.

Who gives a F.....? :no:

I hope not! Hey! CD. have you ever seen an eclipse?!

I hope not! Hey! CD. have you ever seen an eclipse?!

Yes, I've seen a few.

Only when saban says so, he controls the universe that's why Auburn and Tennessee stink this year.

He is just stating a fact and it may surprise you but lots of people are interested in astronomy.

I don't think they're stupid for not agreeing with me, I think they are stupid for thinking the way they think (typicaly homer thought) when we're 4-4. Look at everything that has happened this year.

No need, I read the article and saw the ESPN story on Trahan. He had a learning/reading disability and his parents asked the coaching staff for help and they told them that its not their responsibility (which its not) and it wasn't acceptable to them. So he transferred to Ole Miss because he saw how they "helped" Jerell Powe.

Bottomline is, regardless how you spin it, or what ESPN said or chette said blah blah, we lost him, if im not mistaken, he was a 5 star recruit at LB and was projected to start in the 07 season, and we lost him, as well as E. Davis, ANOTHER 5 star recruit.

Believe what you like. I will take Chette's word anyday and he was one who was working directly with him.

He speaks from his personal encounters with Trahan in trying to help him.

OK, because there is some confusion, but mostly because all of the good lines from the skit have been used up, I will post this for the ones who have not caught onto what has been going on yet....

http://cubs.fandome.com/video/26578/SNL-Wi...as-Harry-Caray/

He is just stating a fact and it may surprise you but lots of people are interested in astronomy.

Stargazing is great fun, this October has been spectacular for clear skies.

Riiiiiiiiiigt....

Believe what you like. I will take Chette's word anyday and he was one who was working directly with him.

And like I said, Regardless, we lost him.. He was a damn good player and a damn good recruit and I was overly THRILLED hearing him and Blackmon both starting.. Merrill Johnson is a decent LB but our Staring LB core would have been Dynamically different with Trahan and Blackmon together.

OK, because there is some confusion, but mostly because all of the good lines from the skit have been used up, I will post this for the ones who have not caught onto what has been going on yet....

Hey Norm, if you were a hotdog and you were starving...would you eat yourself?

And like I said, Regardless, we lost him.. He was a damn good player and a damn good recruit and I was overly THRILLED hearing him and Blackmon both starting.. Merrill Johnson is a decent LB but our Staring LB core would have been Dynamically different with Trahan and Blackmon together.

Josh Bynes is a better LB than both of them.

I know I would. First I would smoother myself in brown mustard and relish. I'd be so delicious.

So would you?

I know I would. First I would smoother myself in brown mustard and relish. I'd be so delicious.

So would you?

Well I don't know...

So would you?

Well I don't know...

Don't jerk me around Norm, it's a simple question. Yes or no, even a baby could answer it.

you guys are idiotic.. enjoy your astronomy.. :no:

I was once told......when you think you are screwed up and everybody else is OK, you really don't need help. But when you think everybody else is screwed uo and you're OK, you need help ASAP. :P

So would you?

Well I don't know...

Don't jerk me around Norm, it's a simple question. Yes or no, even a baby could answer it.

Ah.. I guess so.

I would. I would smother myself with brown mustard and relish. I'd be delicious.

you made a wise choice my friend. If you would have said no I would have bitten your ear off.

Hey everybody, Well as you know, 1997 was quite a year. A lot things happened, some good, some bad. Mother Teresa died, that wasn't good unless you hated Mother Tearsa. I myself wasn't a fan of hers. Don't ask why.

Archived