Tubs will not coach in the Iron Bowl

AuburnSniper21

None taken, no need. Its pretty obvious from what I am seeing in Auburn.

Clarification question....are you actually in Auburn "seeing" things or somewhere else "hearing and reading"

about things in Auburn?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Bronco: Instead of calling me an idiot, would you care to provide a link, just One Single Link to a reputable source that backs up your claims? Don't have one? Didn't think so.

All you are doing is ignoring any semblance of facts and parroting stuff you saw on some bammer internet chat board.

Why not put your conversation with Lowder and those other higher ups, the conversation where they say they want CTT gone, on YouTtube. Then we could all watch it.

While you are at it, add the visit you had with Tuberville, the one where he told you he hated Auburn but was stuck here by a buyout that didn't exist at the time you claim it did. That would get lots of hits on YouTube.

Are you sure you're not a bamzo? Most Auburn folk know to check at least a few facts before they make ridiculous claims on the internet.

Hey Mikey!! Where is your so called "proof"? You don't think that Lowder doesn't want CTT here anymore, then explain jetgate?

Yeah, CTT survived that, but do you think Lowder and Co has changed their feelings? especially since 2006, preseason ranked 4th in the country and no championship to show for it, 2008 preseason ranked 10th, heavily favored to win the West and look, 4 and 4, while UA is 8-0, 2nd in the nation with this being Saban's second year at the helm?

You think Lowder is happy that CTT lost to the guy he tried to replace him with in JHS..??? (Petrino)

CTT is nothing but a somewhat better version of Tommy Bowden, everytime either one of them is project to do something, you know the rest of the story, only difference is CTT has a undefeated season.(with no hardware to show for hit)

Hey Bronco: Instead of calling me an idiot, would you care to provide a link, just One Single Link to a reputable source that backs up your claims? Don't have one? Didn't think so.

All you are doing is ignoring any semblance of facts and parroting stuff you saw on some bammer internet chat board.

Why not put your conversation with Lowder and those other higher ups, the conversation where they say they want CTT gone, on YouTtube. Then we could all watch it.

While you are at it, add the visit you had with Tuberville, the one where he told you he hated Auburn but was stuck here by a buyout that didn't exist at the time you claim it did. That would get lots of hits on YouTube.

Are you sure you're not a bamzo? Most Auburn folk know to check at least a few facts before they make ridiculous claims on the internet.

Hey Mikey!! Where is your so called "proof"? You don't think that Lowder doesn't want CTT here anymore, then explain jetgate?

Yeah, CTT survived that, but do you think Lowder and Co has changed their feelings? especially since 2006, preseason ranked 4th in the country and no championship to show for it, 2008 preseason ranked 10th, heavily favored to win the West and look, 4 and 4, while UA is 8-0, 2nd in the nation with this being Saban's second year at the helm?

You think Lowder is happy that CTT lost to the guy he tried to replace him with in JHS..??? (Petrino)

CTT is nothing but a somewhat better version of Tommy Bowden, everytime either one of them is project to do something, you know the rest of the story, only difference is CTT has a undefeated season.(with no hardware to show for hit)

It's funny you cling to the same old tired and worn out mentality concerning Lowder. Sure his plane was used but it was BOTs McWhorter and Franklin who were on it. Lowder has learned his lesson and as I said in another post, he can't afford any more PR gaffes.

It's funny you cling to the same old tired and worn out mentality concerning Lowder. Sure his plane was used but it was BOTs McWhorter and Franklin who were on it. Lowder has learned his lesson and as I said in another post, he can't afford any more PR gaffes.

Because its true PT, plain and simple and I read your other post and though it makes logical sense, do you think it will be enough to shut Lowders mouth? has he ever?

Because its true PT, plain and simple and I read your other post and though it makes logical sense, do you think it will be enough to shut Lowders mouth? has he ever?

JMHO but I think Lowder is being given credit for having a lot more influence than he does, or wants.

I think he pretty much lost a lot of his desire to meddle in the FB program after he personally picked Terry Bowden and then saw how that turned out. I know I'm in the minority but I don't think Lowder was really the one trying to get rid of Tubs and go after Petrino.

I promise you, and I know for a fact, that then President Bill Walker was the ring leader in Petrinogate.. I am on the Alumni Advisory Council for the School of Engineering and knew Bill as the Dean of Engineering long before he became President. I sat in his skybox and talked to him one on one a couple of weeks before the ill fated trip to Louisville. For whatever reason he wanted Tubs gone. He forced Housel to go under threat of firing him. Sure it was Lowder's plane but his plane is used all the time for lots of reasons. The known fact is he wasn't on the plane. But guess who was...... BOT McWhorter. It always baffles me why people point to Lowder as the BOT trying to get rid of Tubs when McWhorter is the real villian. Can you think of anything Lowder has had his hand in lately as far as athletics is concerned?

By the way could you answer my question I asked you a few posts back?

Hey Mikey!! Where is your so called "proof"?

Um, Bronco: You are the one that claims Lowder wants CTT gone.

You are the one that claims CTT wants to leave Auburn because of jetgate.

You are the one that said CTT was interested in jobs at Texas A & M and Arkansas last year.

Dude, the burden of proof is on YOU.

Now, back up those ridiculous claims with some links to reputable sources, or quietly slink away with your tail between your legs.

I once read in a thread......when you think you are screwed up and everybody else is OK, you really don't need help. But when you think everybody else is screwed up and you're OK, you need help ASAP.

I read that too :big:

None taken, no need. Its pretty obvious from what I am seeing in Auburn.

Clarification question....are you actually in Auburn "seeing" things or somewhere else "hearing and reading"

about things in Auburn?

Bronco.....you gonna answer?

• 5 weeks later...

Archived