Dre Kirkpatrick = UT Lock

AUTigerWDE

At first, I thought it was a Tennessee joke.

But in all seriousness, has anyone else found it odd that the Vols have still pulled in some top notch recruits with Fulmer on the brink of being let go?

• 2 weeks later...

Going to be a Texas Longhorn before its all over.

The only way Dre goes to UT is b/c of WM, & WM is not going to be at UT

Where is CWM going?

I watched Kirkpatrick play against Decatur last week, and he did not impress me. He would get beat over and over again by Decatur's small, rather slow receivers.

On the other hand, whoever ends up signing Gadsden's receiver Kelly, will be getting one heck of a ball player. The qb at Gadsden City needs to thank Kelly for making him look so good. Anything thrown anywhere around him was caught. He also made a great catch where he went up for the jump ball in the end zone. Anybody know who he's leaning towards?

I watched Kirkpatrick play against Decatur last week, and he did not impress me. He would get beat over and over again by Decatur's small, rather slow receivers.

On the other hand, whoever ends up signing Gadsden's receiver Kelly, will be getting one heck of a ball player. The qb at Gadsden City needs to thank Kelly for making him look so good. Anything thrown anywhere around him was caught. He also made a great catch where he went up for the jump ball in the end zone. Anybody know who he's leaning towards?

Kirkpatrick, Patrick, and Kelly will sign with Alabama.

I watched Kirkpatrick play against Decatur last week, and he did not impress me. He would get beat over and over again by Decatur's small, rather slow receivers.On the other hand, whoever ends up signing Gadsden's receiver Kelly, will be getting one heck of a ball player. The qb at Gadsden City needs to thank Kelly for making him look so good. Anything thrown anywhere around him was caught. He also made a great catch where he went up for the jump ball in the end zone. Anybody know who he's leaning towards?

Wow! I'm really impressed with your obvious rejection of reality! What's your opinion on gravity? Do we really need it after all??

I watched Kirkpatrick play against Decatur last week, and he did not impress me. He would get beat over and over again by Decatur's small, rather slow receivers.On the other hand, whoever ends up signing Gadsden's receiver Kelly, will be getting one heck of a ball player. The qb at Gadsden City needs to thank Kelly for making him look so good. Anything thrown anywhere around him was caught. He also made a great catch where he went up for the jump ball in the end zone. Anybody know who he's leaning towards?

Wow! I'm really impressed with your obvious rejection of reality! What's your opinion on gravity? Do we really need it after all??

Alright Jackass, I've let this one ride too long. It was my OPINION, that I formed AFTER watching him play in person. Nothing about "rejecting reality" or any stupid crap like that. You are a Mother ****ing Jackass, so take your little 27 post ass somewhere else.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright Jackass, I've let this one ride too long. It was my OPINION, that I formed AFTER watching him play in person. Nothing about "rejecting reality" or any stupid crap like that. You are a Mother ****ing Jackass, so take your little 27 post ass somewhere else.

"Sticks and stones"... and it's Mr. Jackass to you. Seriously though, thanks for the laugh! :roflol:

Archived