Question about your treatment in Athens

BamaGrad03

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AUcorner, I wouldn't really mock others for a response. You wanting to fight me (pathetic isn't??? :lol::lol: ) because I thought Auburn wasn't a Top 5 team in the pre-season really gave everyone a great impression of you. :lol::lol:

:rolleyes:

I am waiting to fight you???????????????????? I described myself so you could find me!

Sorry Link, won't happen this year, I will be in the hospital taking care of more important matters that weekend. ;)

I am waiting to fight you???????????????????? I described myself so you could find me!

LOL, you described yourself and told me to meet you outside of Sanford to see what a real beating would be like. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Big man Internet talk. Uh oh!!!! :P:P

I know Mark and his family because they go to my church and they are very humble people.

great and thanks for the info..........maybe the rest of the dog nation needs to go to that church and learn about humility.

I am waiting to fight you????????????????????  I described myself so you could find me!

LOL, you described yourself and told me to meet you outside of Sanford to see what a real beating would be like. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

once again..............an exaggeration to make you point.

I am not going to engage in a pissing contest with you on this board........

I know Mark and his family because they go to my church and they are very humble people.

great and thanks for the info..........maybe the rest of the dog nation needs to go to that church and learn about humility.

Or maybe you need to stop being so anal and accept that Auburn won't run over every SEC team every single year. :lol::lol::lol:

I am waiting to fight you????????????????????  I described myself so you could find me!

Just stating the facts, keep the hardass approach up man ;);)

I have never had any problems with dog fans. There is always a few from each school that give their team a bad name. I've had the biggest problems with bama and LSwho fans.

Or maybe you need to stop being so anal and accept that Auburn won't run over every SEC team every single year. :lol::lol::lol:

?????????????

me anal? Never :D

But seriously, I know I did not ever predict Auburn to go undefeated and trample the entire SEC. Auburn may get trampled this weekend, but we are certainly due to have something good happen to us against ARK.

Just stating the facts, keep the hardass approach up man ;);)

so now what you say is fact without rebuttal.........

well u don't have to be a jerk about it!

OK.....OK, I must admit that I have never had a good experience in Athens and now that I live in Augusta [dog central] it adds fuel to the fire. I still stand by what I say on who has the worst fans.................it is no contest.

My friends said that it was worse in athens before,during, and after the game than LSU,UT, or Auburn

I think they were just peeved about losing and got all offended at some barking and trash talking. It happens...

I've only been to athens once and all I remember was how good the waffle house chili was the morning of the game.

However, just like bg, everyone that I know that has been to 'stanford stadium' since '97 has had a horrible trip. Unsoliciticed cursing tirades, physical assaults, vandalism, etc. So, I have to go with bg on this one. Unruly is not the exception in athens is it sounds very much like the norm.

However, just like bg, everyone that I know that has been to 'stanford stadium' since '97 has had a horrible trip. Unsoliciticed cursing tirades, physical assaults, vandalism, etc. So, I have to go with bg on this one. Unruly is not the exception in athens is it sounds very much like the norm.

Oh please, I can take a few of my friends and say the same thing about Auburn. The two-way street in these arguments are immense.

Having been in the band and marched several times into Sanford Stadium since 1999 I can say that the worst possible fans can strike at any time. On one ocassion we had a majorette almost literally carried off.

These bad things can happen -- there's no denying it. I wish I could say I've had a positive gameday experience in Athens. What's scary is my gameday experiences in Baton Rouge were actually better. The only person who really cursed me slap out in Baton Rouge was a 4-year-old, and I took care of him by telling him there wasn't a Santa Clause. I've never been more afraid for my physical well-being and that of those around me than when I marched into Sanford Stadium...easily.

I can't believe I just said Baton Rouge > Athens. Anyway...carry on.

Archived