Question about your treatment in Athens

BamaGrad03

I've never heard of any of that ever happening so obviously you are lying...

woah woah ugababe...new to the board and already calling out liars...... Ive been to athens for our past 6 games over there. UGA fans can be some of the most rude and obnoxious......... I KNOW FIRST HAND........ I also have a house 45 minutes south of Athens and rude and obnoxious there too........ plus family who is UGA through and through rude and obnoxious there too.......

heres a little hint for you ugababe if you wanna enjoy your time on this board I would suggest running around and calling people liars should be left on the UGA board you came from...

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

now dont you go runnin her off already tigger.

at least let me have my fun with her first!

sheesh!

:roll:

:lol:

just a joke ugababe.

You don't know all uga fans. Have you been to J-H no you haven't. Auburn fans are nice. Most Auburn fans you meet will say hey and welcome to Auburn.

WARR EAGLE

Get'em autigger

I've never heard of any of that ever happening so obviously you are lying...

I was with bamman on his only trip.................the only loss for Auburn in Athens in the last 20 years[1991]. Treatment was not that bad but Auburn was not real good and the game was only close for a brief period in the 4th quarter. [Plus we were with UGA students so the comments were withheld I am sure].

As for 1997 and 1999, don't even go there.................my wife and I were physically threatened all the way across the bridge in 1997 and an Auburn friend of mine's marriage[wife is a UGA alum] almost broke up over the treatment that her friends and acquaintances gave to him and a couple of others after that game.

Simply unbelievable....................

I wouldn't call them liars because what they say does happen. It does whether anyone from Georgia wants to admit it or not. I am just simply stating that people mocking Georgia for rude, obnoxious fans are kidding themselves it they really think Auburn fans are all polite, nice, and never taunt. I mean, should we exchange stories? I know some people that will NEVER, EVER return to Auburn after the crap they took from 3 years ago and last year. It happens all the time. For every person hating UGA, there is one for Auburn, Bama, Tenn, and South Carolina.

I am not saying that we dont all have our share of rude obnoxious fans cause every school does, but for her to come over here and her second post on our board is calling us all liars well she'll learn quickly i can promise ya that...

I am not saying that we dont all have our share of rude obnoxious fans cause every school does, but for her to come over here and her second post on our board is calling us all liars well she'll learn quickly i can promise ya that...

Agreed. You still got me though :D:D

I NEVER called anyone a liar...I simply said he was lying because he is. I live in Athens, GA and know A LOT of fans and they are not what any of you are saying they are. Yea...vandilism happens and people get crazy but where doesn't that happen.

I NEVER called anyone a liar...I simply said he was lying because he is. I live in Athens, GA and know A LOT of fans and they are not what any of you are saying they are. Yea...vandilism happens and people get crazy but where doesn't that happen.

Aparently education is not taught in UGA. Cause if you told him he was lying....thats calling him a liar...... :unsure: Pretty smart huh.... :lol::lol:

I don't think you can say anything living in Alabama, and just to let u know hun there is a huge difference in being a liar and lying. You have made this whole thing a whole lot bigger than it is. I was merely joking around and noone thought anything of it until u said something!

Had friends tell me about the Dawg fans cursing their own players when we beat them in 1999. It was a blowout and they didn't handle it well at all.

Most of the Dawg fans I know are very dedicated, loyal, and well behaved.

We all have some _"Insert your own word here"_______ in our fan bases.

I don't think you can say anything living in Alabama, and just to let u know hun there is a huge difference in being a liar and lying.  You have made this whole thing a whole lot bigger than it is. I was merely joking around and noone thought anything of it until u said something!

that would be cause i posted not toolong after you made that statement... im just letting you know if you go around calling people liars on this board it wont fly for long.....just a little FYI...

that would help if i had actually done that...this is really immature and i wish you would just let it go. this is not why they have this message board...

i know cuase im ending this thread right now.....locked and thrown away the key!

Archived