2009 Recruiting

BroncoAU

If a piddly ass Ark team was able to beat them, we should have done the same. Chris Todd is not by far a SEC QB. He had no business being at AU at all.

Kodi Burns played most of the Arkansas game. I was actually at that game and heard Chris Todd get boo'd whenever he came in for 1 or 2 possesions. Kodi Burns played horribly that game like he has most of the year.

Also if your going to say that the reason Kodi didn't perform as well is because of him not having an OC, then you can thank Tuberville for that. Its not Chris Todd's fault that our offense was so bad.

Well that's what Ive been saying I'm sorry they can't handle the truth. If they think Kodi Fr-eking Burn's

is a good QB they were not watching the same game I was.

We would have done just as good with Mario Fannin Go back and watch his Highlight's from high school.

Fannin 4 star QB Rated 5.8 best player on his team.

Burn's 4 star QB rated 5.9 best player on his team.

Where is Mario playing now? WR and our biggest big play threat. (They were the same guy in high school.)

But if even suggest we move Kodi somewhere else to help our "TEAM" And I'm a Kodi basher.

So let me get this clear "So" we can change Mario. But is we move Kodi It's somehow wrong.

Please tell me why.

BTW, KB was a 5 star recruit. and didn't they move MF back to Tailback this year after the CTF fire?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BroncoAU wrote:

And when AU was up 21-20 and then forced LSU to go 3 and out, what did Chris Todd do when we got the ball back? he went 3 and out, FAILING to not get even 1 1st down much less complete a pass, which murdered our Defense and lead to the "tackling exhibition" you are not in favor of. Special teams -those punts, they hurt, the onside kick we were unprepared for? not a factor especially since the D forced a 3 and out after that and they didn't score

If a piddly ass Ark team was able to beat them, we should have done the same. Chris Todd is not by far a SEC QB. He had no business being at AU at all.

And how did Burns do in nearly the same situation? .... against that "piddly ass Ark team", with the game on the line in the 4th quarter, and with first and goal .... how did your guy Burns perform?

Are you holding Burns and Todd to the same standard? .... doubtful.

Anyone that looks at the LSU loss and attempts to pin any part of that loss on quarterback play doesn't understand much about the game of football. You're pipe-dreaming if you think Burns would've stood a chance at winning the LSU game

Burns wouldn't have taken a sack and one of the crutial parts of the game AND when a QB Choice/Read plays was called, KB would have been much faster than Todd.

I like the tactic though. Hum, I look like a jerk and I can't prove I'm not so I will poke him with a stick and let him go off on me proving that he takes this to serious and can't take a joke. Nope I'm not biting. Marry Xmas grammar man, hope you get a present you like better your speak and spell. That's a joke.

You've got it backwards. I used logic to explain why people bring up spelling problems in posts they disagree with. You thought I was being a jerk. I got tired of trying to explain to you why I wasn't being a jerk and decided to actually be a jerk. Like the quote in all your posts says, logic will confuse the masses. You confused my explanation of what other people said with me being a jerk. Congratulations on proving your own signature.

The joke I was talking about was the post where I mispelled everything which provoked you into an angry namecalling response. So, you did go off and get angry when I had obviously given up on convincing you of anything.

I like the tactic though. Hum, I look like a jerk and I can't prove I'm not so I will poke him with a stick and let him go off on me proving that he takes this to serious and can't take a joke. Nope I'm not biting. Marry Xmas grammar man, hope you get a present you like better your speak and spell. That's a joke.

You've got it backwards. I used logic to explain why people bring up spelling problems in posts they disagree with. You thought I was being a jerk. I got tired of trying to explain to you why I wasn't being a jerk and decided to actually be a jerk. Like the quote in all your posts says, logic will confuse the masses. You confused my explanation of what other people said with me being a jerk. Congratulations on proving your own signature.

The joke I was talking about was the post where I mispelled everything which provoked you into an angry namecalling response. So, you did go off and get angry when I had obviously given up on convincing you of anything.

You don't have to convince me your a :moon:

1) Calling someone "incompetent to a subject" based on spelling is not LOGICal

2) "I wasn't being a jerk and decided to actually be a jerk" I never seen the shift

3) I'm not confused.

4) "So, you did go off and get angry" Dude I don't get angry on football forums. Seriously.

I'm confused

I'm confused

It's Doctor Evil explaining how he triple stamped a double stamp, made me say jinksies so he could double jinks me with no jinks back. He got me so good. :blink:

I'm confused

It's Doctor Evil explaining how he triple stamped a double stamp, made me say jinksies so he could double jinks me with no jinks back. He got me so good. :blink:

Now I'm Confused.

Sarcasm is incumbent upon the recipient of said sarcasm to understand said Sarcasm

So I say again :o

I'm confused

Now I'm Confused.

Sarcasm is incumbent upon the recipient of said sarcasm to understand said Sarcasm

So I say again :o

Are you being sarcastic? :big:

You can't triple stamp a double stamp!

D&D

Kodi Burns played most of the Arkansas game. I was actually at that game and heard Chris Todd get boo'd whenever he came in for 1 or 2 possesions. Kodi Burns played horribly that game like he has most of the year.

Also if your going to say that the reason Kodi didn't perform as well is because of him not having an OC, then you can thank Tuberville for that. Its not Chris Todd's fault that our offense was so bad.

Then who's fault is it that C. Todd is bad? if he couldn't hack it at TT, and JuCo Ball, he has no business at AU either. Once we get the right OC in, KB will be just fine.

I don't know, unless Kodi can work on his mechanics and just completely do a 180 then I don't think he'll be that great. Sorry to not see the light but seriously, if he couldn't execute an already watered down offense then I doubt making it more complicated and adding more stuff on him will really work out.

I also think part of the reason that Tuberville didn't keep Al Borges was because he knew Kodi couldn't learn the offense so he brought in Franklin to make things easier for Kodi and at the same time use Kodi's athletic ability(not his excellent QB throwing ability) and we saw how that worked out.

Then who's fault is it that C. Todd is bad? if he couldn't hack it at TT, and JuCo Ball, he has no business at AU either. Once we get the right OC in, KB will be just fine.

I don't know, unless Kodi can work on his mechanics and just completely do a 180 then I don't think he'll be that great. Sorry to not see the light but seriously, if he couldn't execute an already watered down offense then I doubt making it more complicated and adding more stuff on him will really work out.

I also think part of the reason that Tuberville didn't keep Al Borges was because he knew Kodi couldn't learn the offense so he brought in Franklin to make things easier for Kodi and at the same time use Kodi's athletic ability(not his excellent QB throwing ability) and we saw how that worked out.

Well that's what Ive been saying I'm sorry they can't handle the truth. If they think Kodi Fr-eking Burn's

We would have done just as good with Mario Fannin Go back and watch his Highlight's from high school.

Where is Mario playing now? WR and our biggest big play threat. (They were the same guy in high school.)

But if even suggest we move Kodi somewhere else to help our "TEAM" And I'm a Kodi basher.

So let me get this clear "So" we can change Mario. But is we move Kodi It's somehow wrong.

Please tell me why.

BTW, KB was a 5 star recruit. and didn't they move MF back to Tailback this year after the CTF fire?

BTW I don't know where you got your info but I'm looking at mine .It Say's Kodi Burns 4 Star rating 5.9

Rivals.com commitment list 2007 And it show every commit we have for the year and there rankings.

BTW Mario played in the slot all year. He may have had some time in the backfield. But the reason they put him at WR was he can't pick up the blitz scheme and who to block on pass plays . But your right he did run the ball some.

Hire a Good OC, then he gets a full spring and Fall practice and he will do fine, as long as he get the majority of the snaps/reps from the 1st team and not Chris Todd. If he totally sucks his JR year, then I will concur that he is just not good at all.

Sorry, I don't necessarily buy that, why would you fire a OC over a player when its the player that is usually gone in 2-3 years. This isn't the NFL and he wasn't our Franchise player, and besides, didn't CTF NOT like him anyway, and still as of today, I do not believe CTF was a CTT hire to begin with.

Please tell me why.

BTW I don't know where you got your info but I'm looking at mine .It Say's Kodi Burns 4 Star rating 5.9

Rivals.com commitment list 2007 And it show every commit we have for the year and there rankings.

BTW Mario played in the slot all year. He may have had some time in the backfield. But the reason they put him at WR was he can't pick up the blitz scheme and who to block on pass plays . But your right he did run the ball some.

Right here http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z?s=73&p...747&yr=2007

Shows him as a 5 Star and I also remember a local sports station here stating that he was when he committed.

Mario went from RB to WR to QB (War Eagle Formation) and back to RB where he belongs. As far as the blocking assignments he couldn't pick up, but I do remember him being put back to RB after the CTF termination.

Wow this pissing contest has gone on longer than I thought.

B/C he cant admit he's wrong. Kodi sucks at QB . And a fact is a fact

And :moon: I said he played both Positions

But he was not moved back after the CTF firing. He He had a catch Playing WR in the damn GA game. He played both

He had 20 catches for 223 and average of 11.2 yds per catch

He had 54 carries 238 yds that's a 4.4 yds per carry average

And like I said earlier he's our best big play threat. Now If we had our (other big play threat Kodi)

in a position to make a big play.,( Like Mario does )We should have a good Offence. .

Well he has some fact's to support he's argument .But I do too, And I have more! (MY EYES)

I am not I love with him like he is. We made fun of Franklin for putting all his egg's in the Todd basket.

Well was he wrong? Nope Not After I (SEEN) Kodi Play. I was yelling at my TV too put in Kodi.

He was Worse!!!!!! But I can admit that and he can't, I don't hate Kodi as a player, I think we should move him that's all.

Oh And he used Scout and I use rivals.

Wow this pissing contest has gone on longer than I thought.

B/C he cant admit he's wrong. Kodi sucks at QB . And a fact is a fact

And :moon: I said he played both Positions

But he was not moved back after the CTF firing. He He had a catch Playing WR in the damn GA game. He played both

He had 20 catches for 223 and average of 11.2 yds per catch

He had 54 carries 238 yds that's a 4.4 yds per carry average

And like I said earlier he's our best big play threat. Now If we had our (other big play threat Kodi)

in a position to make a big play.,( Like Mario does )We should have a good Offence. .

Well he has some fact's to support he's argument .But I do too, And I have more! (MY EYES)

I am not I love with him like he is. We made fun of Franklin for putting all his egg's in the Todd basket.

Well was he wrong? Nope Not After I (SEEN) Kodi Play. I was yelling at my TV too put in Kodi.

He was Worse!!!!!! But I can admit that and he can't, I don't hate Kodi as a player, I think we should move him that's all.

Oh And he used Scout and I use rivals.

Pissing contest won't end because Woody is a dumbass, you used the UGA as an example about Fannin, and go look, Fannin was listed as a RB in that game and the TD pass HE HE caught, HE HE was in the backfield, NOT in a WR slot. It was either Fannin on a wheel route or a roll out short screen pass and he took care of the rest.

You think Kodi sucks, I don't. did he play his best? no he didn't, and like I have mentioned before, I believe he would have been better than he was had he got all of the reps/snaps with the 1st team from day one instead of Chris Todd. Kodi showed promise his TF year and in the bowl game and how ironic, didn't KB throw a TD pass in that game to Fannin??, and with the right OC, he will show promise again, and like I also said before, if he ends up playing like s*** his JR year, THEN I will concur to your statements/feelings about KB.

I agree Bronco, after seven pages the only thing I'm certain about is the fact that Woody is a dumbass.

And the only thing woody(that's me) is sure of Kodi is 1-4 as a starter And he was the lowest rated QB in the SEC. And Bronco and The slug both Have A freaking man crush on him. And I'm not the only one on this damn board that thinks Kodi Freaking burns is over rated as a QB not as a player. Love him if you want I wont and your opinion is a valid one but so is mine. :moon:

And I wont be told I'm stupid or a dumb ass. for not supporting a 1-4 QB who can't hit a wide open receiver you can though

I'm not the only one on here that thinks you are dumbass, and I'm going to support Kodi as the starting qb until Caudle, Trotter or someone else takes the job.

I'm not the only one on here that thinks you are dumbass, and I'm going to support Kodi as the starting qb until Caudle, Trotter or someone else takes the job.

What about Todd? Once he is able to get his shoulder worked out, maybe he can improve as well?

Archived