BOBBY MASSIE ??????

elbagab

FWIW, Tana Patrick's not "open." If other schools want to play the game, that's fine. But don't fool yourselves into thinking he's going anywhere else except Alabama.

The same applies to Dre Kirkpatrick and Kendall Kelly.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here Are 17 Ive herd of That are all Going Alabama or leaning Turds there are more but I got fed up trying

to prove my point. Now Alabama Has 20 Now how can they sign all these players. I have no idea how many have committed lately or are gone off this list. It was just a Question. You had to make it sound like You turd's don't brag about getting all the players. So be specific. kiss my entire ass, And answer the question.

Don't change the subject to spelling or grammar.It's a simple, Or I will get the typical turd response Got 12 Oh and these players have both Alabama and Auburn both listed I didn't even list the one's that didn't have Auburn in them there were more that had Bama and Ga Bama And LSU you get the picture there Mr know it all?

Darren Myles

Dre Kirkpatrick

J Travis

C Mosley

Robert Cooper

J Pilson

J Stanley

Justin Anderson

Kendrick Hardy

Orwin Smith

Petey Smith

Robert Nelson

Sam Montgomery

Tana Patrick

Wes Johnson

Anthony Gully J

jason Pierre Paul

Not real sure about Myles.

To add to your list...

Kendall Kelly

Brandon Moore

Fletcher Cox

Bobby Massie

James Carpenter, Chance Warmack are back counters. There are a few may take the prep school route. Same as last year, the numbers will work out.

FWIW, Tana Patrick's not "open." If other schools want to play the game, that's fine. But don't fool yourselves into thinking he's going anywhere else except Alabama.

The same applies to Dre Kirkpatrick and Kendall Kelly.

Yeah all of you heard that didn't you!

bearbacknick.jpg

Just because they want to go to Bama, doesn't mean we take them...as was the case last year.

So you didn't write this?:

They were all Bama leans in 08 and we signed em.

If you did write that, you not only failed reading comp. but Logic 101 as well. Better take a deep breath or go back to a bamzo board where posts aren't supposed to make sense.

Look I just asked a Question. I was not sarcastic. And I know saban is a very good recruiter.

So I will ask it again maybe someone can set me straight. 25 recruits Per year limit. He has 20 now

There are more kids out there .25 or more! Bama can't get them all. Out of those kids who can we possibly pull our way?

I know that Carpenter will count against last years class. He has already signed a LOI. If Kerry Murphy makes it he will also count toward last years class, from what I can gather. That brings the number down to 18 signees so far.

But That does not answer the Question. How can Alabama sign all the players that are left? There are about 25 more high profile players that are Quote Bama leans Like BG said.( there all bama Lean's.) The turd's don't have that many more they can sign . I will talk slow so the Even the slow one's(the turd's) can answer who are the players AUBURN can get. You know the one's that bama don't want anyway. Well that's what they will say. It's what they always say. We only need about 6 or 7 more ourselves

please list each specific player you are talking about so maybe it can be explained. i would like to see what 25 guys that are still out there that you think are Alabama leans. none of us ever said we have 25 more on top of what we have to sign, or that favored us. thats a magical number that you thought up all on your own. so please, tell us who the 25 guys are that you are talking about and maybe somebody can shed some light on the situation for you.

Here Are 17 Ive herd of That are all Going Alabama or leaning Turds there are more but I got fed up trying

to prove my point. Now Alabama Has 20 Now how can they sign all these players. I have no idea how many have committed lately or are gone off this list. It was just a Question. You had to make it sound like You turd's don't brag about getting all the players. So be specific. kiss my entire ass, And answer the question.

Don't change the subject to spelling or grammar.It's a simple, Or I will get the typical turd response Got 12 Oh and these players have both Alabama and Auburn both listed I didn't even list the one's that didn't have Auburn in them there were more that had Bama and Ga Bama And LSU you get the picture there Mr know it all?

Darrin Miles stated publically a few weeks ago that LSU is in the lead

Dre Kirkpatrick Alabama lean.

J Travis committed to Southern Miss a few weeks ago. doesn't have an offer.

C Mosley who? doesn't have an offer.

Robert Cooper doesn't have an offer. only offered by UAB and South Alabama.

J Pilson committed to AU in March.

J Stanley who? doesn't have an offer.

Justin Anderson doesn't have an offer, not even from AU. btw, his grandfather works for the Baldwin County Board of Education.....huge AU fan.

Kendrick Hardy doesn't have an offer, and i don't think we take anymore RBs this class.

Orwin Smith committed to Ga Tech in November, and doesn't have an offer.

Petey Smith haven't heard much about Smith in a while but last i saw in September he said AU was in the lead

Robert Nelson doesn't have an offer.

Sam Montgomery stated publically a week ago that LSU was his leader with TN and UNC close behind. i have never seen talk of him being a Bama lean.

Tana Patrick Alabama lean.

Wes Johnson does not have an offer and committed to Vandy earlier this month.

Anthony Gully J who? doesn't have an offer.

jason Pierre Paul the guy that signed with UCF back in the 07 class, and we didn't offer him anyway? wtf?

you are making absolutely no sense......at all. its not like i have to point out the fact that you can barely form a sentence, but i do feel the need to point out that the list of guys you gave me made no sense at all. you just gave me a list of 10 guys that we never even offered, 2 that have committed elsewhere, 2 that have publically stated who their leader is, 2 that its no secret that they are Alabama leans, and 1 who signed in the 07 class with another school.

No, they're not.

Whether you choose to believe it is your own business -- but it doesn't change reality.

Okay, I didn't know you saw them sign something. Reality(signing day)

Justin Anderson doesn't have an offer, not even from AU. btw, his grandfather works for the Baldwin County Board of Education.....huge AU fan.

Kendrick Hardy doesn't have an offer, and i don't think we take anymore RBs this class.

Petey Smith haven't heard much about Smith in a while but last i saw in September he said AU was in the lead

Sam Montgomery stated publically a week ago that LSU was his leader with TN and UNC close behind. i have never seen talk of him being a Bama lean.

jason Pierre Paul the guy that signed with UCF back in the 07 class, and we didn't offer him anyway? wtf?

you are making absolutely no sense......at all. its not like i have to point out the fact that you can barely form a sentence, but i do feel the need to point out that the list of guys you gave me made no sense at all. you just gave me a list of 10 guys that we never even offered, 2 that have committed elsewhere, 2 that have publically stated who their leader is, 2 that its no secret that they are Alabama leans, and 1 who signed in the 07 class with another school.

Either you don't know what the hell you are talking about or you are a liar.

I only took the time to look up a couple of kids on the list. Guess what? They were offered by bammer.

SCOUT:

Jamontay Pilson

School...........Interest Level....... Offer?

Auburn ..........Verbal..................Yes

Alabama ........No Interest...........Yes

Miami (Fl)........No Interest...........Yes

Mississippi.......No Interest............Yes

UAB................No Interest...........Yes

http://auburn.scout.com/a.z?s=6&p=8&am...amp;nid=3562163

RIVALS:

COLLEGE.....INTEREST....OFFER...VISIT.....RECRUITED BY

CHOICES

Alabama......None............YES.......None......Kirby Smart

Maybe you should call Bama and tell them they are not backing up your BS.

http://auburn.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?...mp;pr_key=75969

BTW - You can add Petey Smith & Kendrick Hardy to the list of thosebeing listed as having offers from Bama.

But then we should take your word for it since you are the self proclaimed recruiting God of this board.

Ohh, if you are going to set yourself up as the know all and end all of recruiting information, I suggest that you contact those outlets that keep up with that kind of stuff. In fact I think you should immediately contact both SCOUT & RIVALS and let them know that none of the kids on that list have offers from Bammer.

I only took the time to look up a couple of kids on the list. Guess what? They were offered by bammer.

SCOUT:

Jamontay Pilson

RIVALS:

CHOICES

BTW - You can add Petey Smith & Kendrick Hardy to the list of thosebeing listed as having offers from Bama.

But then we should take your word for it since you are the self proclaimed recruiting God of this board.

Ohh, if you are going to set yourself up as the know all and end all of recruiting information, I suggest that you contact those outlets that keep up with that kind of stuff. In fact I think you should immediately contact both SCOUT & RIVALS and let them know that none of the kids on that list have offers from Bammer.

please show me where i said Pilson did not have an offer. i simply said he committed to AU. why would we be screaming that he is an Alabama lean when he has committed to AU? i did not say that Petey Smith did not have an offer either, now did i? now Kendrick Hardy shows an offer on Scout, but not on Rivals. the ones that Rivals show to have no offers have the phrase "doesn't have an offer". if they do have an offer, that phrase isn't in the sentence. i thought that was a fairly easy concept to understand, even for you. apparently i was incorrect. if you actually took the time to remove your head from your rear and READ the post, i'm not saying NONE of those guys have offers. i specifically point out the ones who seem to not have offers. unless otherwise specified, the others appear to have offers. even if Hardy had an offer i would like to see where we were screaming he was an Alabama lean. i've never heard of the kid, and haven't seen any talk of him on any Alabama boards. maybe you visit more of them than i do, i don't know. (btw, i would be surprised if he qualifies)

http://alabama.rivals.com/offerlist.asp?SI...09&School=2

Alabama's offer list

http://alabama.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp...port=1#colleges

Hardy's Rivals profile

what other guys do you dispute?

No, they're not.

Whether you choose to believe it is your own business -- but it doesn't change reality.

Okay, I didn't know you saw them sign something. Reality(signing day)

Wasn't that last year's party line of an excuse? "It's only June..."

And of course things could change. These are 18 year olds we're talking about. But when I hear Dre Kirkpatrick say he's going to Alabama, I'm going to take him at his word until he proves otherwise. Deal?

It's interesting to see Jamontay Pilson's name on this list, btw. I'm not so sure if you want that baggage. He pulled a fire alarm while at the Alabama-Mississippi All-Star game a couple of weeks ago. Since it isn't February, as you love to remind us, there's still time to right that ship. :thumbsup:

SCOUT:

Jamontay Pilson

RIVALS:

CHOICES

please show me where i said Pilson did not have an offer. i simply said he committed to AU. why would we be screaming that he is an Alabama lean when he has committed to AU? i did not say that Petey Smith did not have an offer either, now did i? now Kendrick Hardy shows an offer on Scout, but not on Rivals. the ones that Rivals show to have no offers have the phrase "doesn't have an offer". if they do have an offer, that phrase isn't in the sentence. i thought that was a fairly easy concept to understand, even for you. apparently i was incorrect. if you actually took the time to remove your head from your rear and READ the post, i'm not saying NONE of those guys have offers. i specifically point out the ones who seem to not have offers. unless otherwise specified, the others appear to have offers. even if Hardy had an offer i would like to see where we were screaming he was an Alabama lean. i've never heard of the kid, and haven't seen any talk of him on any Alabama boards. maybe you visit more of them than i do, i don't know. (btw, i would be surprised if he qualifies)

Alabama's offer list

Hardy's Rivals profile

Did you say this? Or did someone do it for you?

Big enough for you?

SCOUT:

Jamontay Pilson

RIVALS:

CHOICES

Alabama's offer list

Hardy's Rivals profile

Big enough for you?

10 of the guys on that list don't have Alabama offers according to Rivals. there are more than 10 guys total on the list, if you continue to look at the breakdown that i give or simply count the number of names. i know, i'm asking too much, aren't i? is it really that difficult for you to understand?

there are 17 people total on the list he gave. i gave a numerical breakdown in my closing paragraph that accounts for which category each of those guys fall in to. are you related to WarTim or something, or is he just passing the "i only say things that don't make sense" baton on to you?

10+2+2+2+1=17

i guess even though i put that Dre Kirkpatrick and Tana Patrick are Alabama leans, that you think i'm saying they don't have offers? again, what other guys from that list do you dispute?

SCOUT:

Jamontay Pilson

RIVALS:

CHOICES

Alabama's offer list

Hardy's Rivals profile

Big enough for you?

10 of the guys on that list don't have Alabama offers according to Rivals. there are more than 10 guys total on the list, if you continue to look at the breakdown that i give or simply count the number of names. i know, i'm asking too much, aren't i? is it really that difficult for you to understand?

there are 17 people total on the list he gave. i gave a numerical breakdown in my closing paragraph that accounts for which category each of those guys fall in to. are you related to WarTim or something, or is he just passing the "i only say things that don't make sense" baton on to you?

10+2+2+2+1=17

I guess even though i put that Dre Kirkpatrick and Tana Patrick are Alabama leans, that you think i'm saying they don't have offers? again, what other guys from that list do you dispute?

It was only 17 because thats where I gave up giving a s***. There are alot more on rivals that you turds want. The Question was Alabama has 20 . How many more will you sign ? And ( WHO ) on that list can Auburn pull. It's not a dumb question B/C you cant sign them all A** HOLE.

B/C the NCAA say's you can't. I just put down the names I have been hearing from other turd's. you liar

why would we be screaming that he is an Alabama lean when he has committed to AU?

Because you are bamzos. It's what the world has come to expect from you.

It's interesting to see Jamontay Pilson's name on this list, btw. I'm not so sure if you want that baggage. He pulled a fire alarm while at the Alabama-Mississippi All-Star game a couple of weeks ago.

Oh G.A.S.P.! Pulled a fire alarm? Next thing you know, he'll be dealing crack in a school parking lot. Fire alarm pranks always lead to crack dealing. There have been studies at Tuskaloser proving the correlation.

SCOUT:

Jamontay Pilson

RIVALS:

CHOICES

Alabama's offer list

Hardy's Rivals profile

Big enough for you?

10+2+2+2+1=17

i guess even though i put that Dre Kirkpatrick and Tana Patrick are Alabama leans, that you think i'm saying they don't have offers? again, what other guys from that list do you dispute?

Isn't there a fire at Wolf Bay Lodge you need to go put out.

why would we be screaming that he is an Alabama lean when he has committed to AU?

It's interesting to see Jamontay Pilson's name on this list, btw. I'm not so sure if you want that baggage. He pulled a fire alarm while at the Alabama-Mississippi All-Star game a couple of weeks ago.

Oh G.A.S.P.! Pulled a fire alarm? Next thing you know, he'll be dealing crack in a school parking lot. Fire alarm pranks always lead to crack dealing. There have been studies at Tuskaloser proving the correlation.

Yeah, I think it is something to gasp over when a high school senior does something that amazingly stupid. I wouldn't equate to dealing blow, but I wouldn't exactly welcome it, either. You're not running a day care.

that was a wild one. i live right down the street from it and even when i got there fire was already venting through the roof. unfortunately, it was just one of those that was gone before you get there. by the time we got the call the interior attic was fully involved. a sad situation, indeed. we had just had our Christmas party there on the Friday before it burned down.

that was a wild one. i live right down the street from it and even when i got there fire was already venting through the roof. unfortunately, it was just one of those that was gone before you get there. by the time we got the call the interior attic was fully involved. a sad situation, indeed. we had just had our Christmas party there on the Friday before it burned down.

How come you didn't save it all by your self there smokey the foundation saver?

Ah to busy here at AU Nation HUH :moon:

Yeah, I think it is something to gasp over when a high school senior does something that amazingly stupid. I wouldn't equate to dealing blow, but I wouldn't exactly welcome it, either. You're not running a day care.

Would you say setting off a fire alarm was as bad as fighting on the strip? DWI's (that's plural since there have been more than two or three Bama players arrested for that), selling pot? Selling pot even back during the Bear era. And NO I am not going to name the player caught selling pot way back then. There is no reason to. But he did make All SEC. He did play a few years in the NFL. And after being caught what punishment did the Bear give him? Just run some stadium steps. Kind of like Shula and his ice cream isn't it.

there are plenty of structures across this great land that are goners upon arrival, even for paid departments. that place was literally a tinderbox, especially the attic. i've been part of plenty of good saves, but that was destined to not be one of them.

:roflol:

there are plenty of structures across this great land that are goners upon arrival, even for paid departments. that place was literally a tinderbox, especially the attic. i've been part of plenty of good saves, but that was destined to not be one of them.

Wow (YOU ARE MY HERO!) Ill bet Tim Tebow wear's RWS PJ'S . :roflol:

To bad you wear dark pink ones :roflol:

Haha, really? Let's make a big deal about something that matters(not a fire alarm). Our team has a problem with fire alarms and yours has problems with drugs and fighting. As of now I'd say we are doing pretty well. Bring on the sprinklers.

Haha, really? Let's make a big deal about something that matters(not a fire alarm). Our team has a problem with fire alarms and yours has problems with drugs and fighting. As of now I'd say we are doing pretty well. Bring on the sprinklers.

:roflol::roflol::roflol: hell ya

Just because they want to go to Bama, doesn't mean we take them...as was the case last year.

So you didn't write this?:

They were all Bama leans in 08 and we signed em.

If you did write that, you not only failed reading comp. but Logic 101 as well. Better take a deep breath or go back to a bamzo board where posts aren't supposed to make sense.

Look I just asked a Question. I was not sarcastic. And I know saban is a very good recruiter.

So I will ask it again maybe someone can set me straight. 25 recruits Per year limit. He has 20 now

There are more kids out there .25 or more! Bama can't get them all. Out of those kids who can we possibly pull our way?

I know that Carpenter will count against last years class. He has already signed a LOI. If Kerry Murphy makes it he will also count toward last years class, from what I can gather. That brings the number down to 18 signees so far.

But That does not answer the Question. How can Alabama sign all the players that are left? There are about 25 more high profile players that are Quote Bama leans Like BG said.( there all bama Lean's.) The turd's don't have that many more they can sign . I will talk slow so the Even the slow one's(the turd's) can answer who are the players AUBURN can get. You know the one's that bama don't want anyway. Well that's what they will say. It's what they always say. We only need about 6 or 7 more ourselves

please list each specific player you are talking about so maybe it can be explained. i would like to see what 25 guys that are still out there that you think are Alabama leans. none of us ever said we have 25 more on top of what we have to sign, or that favored us. thats a magical number that you thought up all on your own. so please, tell us who the 25 guys are that you are talking about and maybe somebody can shed some light on the situation for you.

Well ,I think I formed a fine sentence! I asked you a question ? That you did not answer by the way!

( COWARD) Answer the Question, or will you be to busy trying to insult somone,or checking their spelling or sentence forms.

From the Rivals Site.

( OFFERS FROM ALABAMA AND THE COACHES WHO ARE RECRUITING THEM)

Patrick Paterson 4* offerd

Kendal Kelly recruited by Bobby Williamas 4* offerd

Chad Bumpus Burton Burns 4* yes

Eddy Lacy Burton Burns 4* yes

Morgan Moses Curt Signetti 5* yes

Sam Mongomerey Burton Burns 4 * yes

Ed Stinson Bobby Williams 4* yes

Montez Robinson Bobby Williams 4* yes

Tana Patrick Bobby Williams 4* yes

Greg king Kevin Steele 3 * Yes

Petey Smith Jim Mc Elwain 3* yes

Barktvious Mingo Burton Burns 4* yes

Dre Kirkpatrick Bobby williams 5* yes

Brandon Smith Lance Thompson 5* yes

Craig Loston N/A 5* yes

Darrin Milles Lance Thompson 5* yes

Ronnie Wingo Jr Bobby Williams 4 * yes

Adam Hall Curt Cignetti 4* yes

William Campbell Bobby williams 4* yes

Now answer the F*%king question A** clown! How many can You turd's sign?

You have 20 now I just gave you a list of player's you want, 20 more, you can't sign them all prick.

So either you are a liar or your coaches are wich is it? :o

Archived