BOBBY MASSIE ??????

elbagab

Yeah, I think it is something to gasp over when a high school senior does something that amazingly stupid. I wouldn't equate to dealing blow, but I wouldn't exactly welcome it, either. You're not running a day care.

So what, exactly, would you have done if $aban had been successful in luring Noel Devine to The Crapstain? Convicted of four felonies, Devine also had at least one charge of Grand Theft Auto dropped, to say nothing of his three illegitimate children by three different teenage mothers. But still, Devine was one of Dinky's top targets. Did you call Lil' Nicky and counsel him to lay off of Devine? Or were you too busy criticizing some Auburn recruit that pulled a harmless prank?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well ,I think I formed a fine sentence! I asked you a question ? That you did not answer by the way!

( COWARD) Answer the Question, or will you be to busy trying to insult somone,or checking their spelling or sentence forms.

From the Rivals Site.

( OFFERS FROM ALABAMA AND THE COACHES WHO ARE RECRUITING THEM)

Patrick Paterson 4* offerd

Kendal Kelly recruited by Bobby Williamas 4* offerd Alabama lean, should sign

Chad Bumpus Burton Burns 4* yes has narrowed his choices down to Alabama and MSU. was originally an Alabama lean but he really likes Mullen at MSU now. will probably stay in-state.

Eddy Lacy Burton Burns 4* yes i don't think he was ever considered an Alabama lean, and i don't think he was pursued too greatly due to his academic status. will most likely go to prep school

Morgan Moses Curt Signetti 5* yes battle between Alabama and Ohio imo, slight advantage Alabama. he doesn't really want to stay around Virginia either. i think we land either Moses or Massie, but certainly not both. if we insist he redshirts though, i think that will put him out of our reach.

Sam Mongomerey Burton Burns 4 * yes will go to LSU. isn't even taking an official to Alabama

Ed Stinson Bobby Williams 4* yes has stated that Alabama is his leader, but LSU is pretty much co-leader. no idea how this will go.

Montez Robinson Bobby Williams 4* yes no idea where he will end up, but it won't be at Alabama.

Tana Patrick Bobby Williams 4* yes Alabama lean, should sign

Greg king Kevin Steele 3 * Yes doubtful that he still has a spot

Petey Smith Jim Mc Elwain 3* yes stated in September that AU is in the lead. i don't think we have a spot for him either.

Barktvious Mingo Burton Burns 4* yes will end up at LSU

Dre Kirkpatrick Bobby williams 5* yes Alabama lean, should sign

Brandon Smith Lance Thompson 5* yes really no idea, but i doubt Alabama gets him

Craig Loston N/A 5* yes wants to stay close to home, will go to LSU (close enough to home) more than likely.

Darrin Milles Lance Thompson 5* yes LSU leads

Ronnie Wingo Jr Bobby Williams 4 * yes will probably end up somewhere in the mid-west

Adam Hall Curt Cignetti 4* yes Arizona or USC if i had to guess

William Campbell Bobby williams 4* yes Miami or LSU. very shocking that Michigan has been eliminated

Now answer the F*%king question A** clown! How many can You turd's sign? nobody except the coaches know exactly how many more we can actually take in the class, as it will ultimately have to come down to 25 that go to school this year.

You have 20 now I just gave you a list of player's you want, 20 more, you can't sign them all prick.

So either you are a liar or your coaches are wich is it? :o

you claimed that all you have heard is that there are 25 guys on top of the guys that we have already signed that we claim favor Alabama. you never asked what players were left that i thought we would sign, you said:

There are about 25 more high profile players that are Quote Bama leans

i then asked you what 25 guys we were talking about so i could give you my opinion on whether they are Alabama leans, and you said:

Here Are 17 Ive herd of That are all Going Alabama or leaning Turds there are more but I got fed up trying

to prove my point. Now Alabama Has 20 Now how can they sign all these players.

you gave me a list of only 17 guys which roughly half of them didn't even have an offer. only 3 of them i think were guys that were widely considered Alabama leans. the bottom line is the list of guys you gave who you say we have said are Alabama leans was widely inaccurate. nobody expects to sign every single person that is offered. you have guys who you are going to go all out for that you really really want at a position and then if it doesn't work out, you work your way down. you are the one that made this about supposed Alabama leans, and since that didn't work out, now you're getting all upset. you painted yourself into this corner, not me.

you painted yourself into this corner, not me.

Which is worse, your paraphrasing or painting yourself in a corner :poke:

Excuse # 10060015.

In your haste to make everyone you do not agree with a fool . You have done it to your self.

I asked in my original post witch players out of the 20 or 25 the turd's claimed were Bama leans.

"Could we get " B/C bama could not sign many more. It was not a stupid or uneducated.

It was just a question. But B/C you have to make every subject a personal attack ,and about your .

T Town turd team.And then make your self the end all be all knowledge master of all that is Au Nation.

Your the legend in your own mind. You are a very angry person and you need to talk to someone.

Maybe Chet Williams can help you. B/C I won't. You acted like there was never 20 more players that had offers from Alabama.

You were wrong. Now go away you dont know crap. :no:

You have 20 now I just gave you a list of player's you want, 20 more, you can't sign them all prick.

Technically, we can sign as many as we want.

Sure you can B/C the next probation will be a good one technically.

I think the NCAA will frown on you signing 40 players . Just a guess

:cheer: Go Bama :cheer: Sign 40 :cheer: Please

Technically, we can sign as many as we want.

Sure you can B/C the next probation will be a good one technically.

I think the NCAA will frown on you signing 40 players . Just a guess

:cheer: Go Bama :cheer: Sign 40 :cheer: Please

They can sign 40 of them. They'll just end up screwing 15 when it comes time to actually give out scholarships.

Excuse # 10060015.

In your haste to make everyone you do not agree with a fool . You have done it to your self.

I asked in my original post witch players out of the 20 or 25 the turd's claimed were Bama leans.

"Could we get " B/C bama could not sign many more. It was not a stupid or uneducated.

It was just a question. But B/C you have to make every subject a personal attack ,and about your .

T Town turd team.And then make your self the end all be all knowledge master of all that is Au Nation.

Your the legend in your own mind. You are a very angry person and you need to talk to someone.

Maybe Chet Williams can help you. B/C I won't. You acted like there was never 20 more players that had offers from Alabama.

:roflol:

wow, you never cease to amaze me.

Excuse # 10060015.

:roflol:

wow, you never cease to amaze me.

And you will never admit you made a mistake. Now I'm not being a smart ass ! Go back and read my original post slowly. And tell me where I was trying to be Smug or condescending to you or any one.

I just asked a simple Question. If Alabama can only sign 5 or 6 or 7 at the most who can we ,(AUBURN) get that you (ALABAMA) Cant that's not a cut .

And you never cease to take a Innocent comment a turn it into World war III. I was not rude I even asked your opinion. But if you read it close I said I may regret this but. And I did :thumbsdown:

Look, mental midget...Alabama can OVER-SIGN. Just like every other team in the country can over-sign.

We signed 30 last year. And made it under our allotment of 25 with the incoming class.

It's not like they all qualify or make it to campus. Being an AU fan, and probably somewhat familiar with your class last season, certainly you are aware of that fact.

Look, mental midget...Alabama can OVER-SIGN. Just like every other team in the country can over-sign.

We signed 30 last year. And made it under our allotment of 25 with the incoming class.

It's not like they all qualify or make it to campus. Being an AU fan, and probably somewhat familiar with your class last season, certainly you are aware of that fact.

Look turd I know that. But when you hand out scollays you can only give out 25 Mental Midget.

ITS AGAINST NCAA RULES Are you saying that 15 out of the 40 kids you recruit are too stupid to get into Alabama. Wow that has to suck Typical though . Must be how they got you in :roflol:

And you will never admit you made a mistake. Now I'm not being a smart ass ! Go back and read my original post slowly. And tell me where I was trying to be Smug or condescending to you or any one.

I just asked a simple Question. If Alabama can only sign 5 or 6 or 7 at the most who can we ,(AUBURN) get that you (ALABAMA) Cant that's not a cut .

And you never cease to take a Innocent comment a turn it into World war III. I was not rude I even asked your opinion. But if you read it close I said I may regret this but. And I did :thumbsdown:

this is the first thing you said to me:

Dude I know this is a mistake. But how can every damn recruit in the country be a bama lean.

Saban can only sign 25 he has 20 now. And he over signed last year 29 and only lost 3. so he already has a grey shirt that count towards this year. I maybe wrong if so tell me. how can Alabama recruit more players than they can sign. My math is fuzzy I know but. He has 20 now, He can only sign 25 .And there is 25 more recruits out there that you say are bama locks.

Explanation please,

and to that, i asked you to please tell me what 25 more recruits out there that are Bama locks. you provided me a ridiculous list, and said:

Here Are 17 Ive herd of That are all Going Alabama or leaning Turds there are more but I got fed up trying

i then provided narrative to that list and explained to you that the list that you gave made no sense at all due to so many not even having offers. out of the list you gave me only 3 are considered heavy Alabama leans. the next thing i heard from you was a reply to a post i made to another poster, and you said:

It was only 17 because thats where I gave up giving a s***. There are alot more on rivals that you turds want. The Question was Alabama has 20 . How many more will you sign ? And ( WHO ) on that list can Auburn pull. It's not a dumb question B/C you cant sign them all A** HOLE.

B/C the NCAA say's you can't. I just put down the names I have been hearing from other turd's. you liar

do the words in bold not qualify as being condescending? you can't make a post without calling somebody a name or cursing at them, and you say i'm the angry one that needs help? again, you never cease to amaze me. i don't care what you asked somebody else, i have replied to what you have directly asked me. whatever you said or asked somebody else has no bearing on a question you asked me. you asked me to explain the list you gave, and i did. then you have me a second list, which was much ore ealstic, and said:

Now answer the F*%king question A** clown! How many can You turd's sign?

So either you are a liar or your coaches are wich is it?

again, i'm the angry one that needs help?

Yes B/C the argument Started when I gave you a list of player That showed Alabama Lean's And you lied.

About at least two of them. One was committed two Auburn That your Bama boys didn't want.

But they did Offer didn't they? Then proceeded to Attack my Sentence Structure My comprehension And telling me I made no Sense. Up to that point I was Nice And Just Asking A Valid Question.

Then Again I sent you another list of players. that showed Who you have offered, And the coach's who were recruiting them!And of course it was wrong too. even though it was straight from the rivals site. All I Asked Was (WHO CAN WE GET FROM THOSE MIGHTY THID LEFT OVER"S)

And I got WWIII. So like I said , Real Bama Class Just like I expect from you. You never let me down.

And for the last 5 pages you have not even attempted to answer the original question

Who can we Sign??????????????????

Yes B/C the argument Started when I gave you a list of player That showed Alabama Lean's And you lied.

About at least two of them. One was committed two Auburn That your Bama boys didn't want.

But they did Offer didn't they? Then proceeded to Attack my Sentence Structure My comprehension And telling me I made no Sense. Up to that point I was Nice And Just Asking A Valid Question.

Then Again I sent you another list of players. that showed Who you have offered, And the coach's who were recruiting them!And of course it was wrong too. even though it was straight from the rivals site. All I Asked Was (WHO CAN WE GET FROM THOSE MIGHTY THID LEFT OVER"S)

And I got WWIII. So like I said , Real Bama Class Just like I expect from you. You never let me down.

And for the last 5 pages you have not even attempted to answer the original question

Who can we Sign??????????????????

But your original list was riddled with inaccuracies.

Why do you continue to ignore that fact? Had you posted a decent/non misleading list to begin with...we probably could have avoided the last 4 pages of you tripping over basic tenets of the English language...and showing us that your fuse is about as long as a 3 year old's attention span.

Yes B/C the argument Started when I gave you a list of player That showed Alabama Lean's i assume you mean offers, not leans? And you lied.

About at least two of them. One was committed two Auburn That your Bama boys didn't wanti assume you are talking about Pilson? i never said Pilson didn't have an offer, just that he committed to AU in March. if i was going to say he didn't have an offer, i would have stated so as i did the numerous others who do not have an offer. same deal with Petey Smith.

But they did Offer didn't they? Then proceeded to Attack my Sentence Structure if you go back and look, i didn't attack your sentence structure. you are the one that told me not to mention it and i told you i didn't need to point it out. My comprehension And telling me I made no Sense i really shouldn't have to point that out either, you make it obvious with every post you make. Up to that point I was Nice And Just Asking A Valid Question.

Then Again I sent you another list of players. that showed Who you have offered, And the coach's who were recruiting them!And of course it was wrong too i never said that list was incorrect or invalid. unlike the previous list, it was a list full of guys Alabama has offered. it just so happens that it didn't prove your point for you, so now you're all upset about it. even though it was straight from the rivals site. All I Asked Was (WHO CAN WE GET FROM THOSE MIGHTY THID LEFT OVER"S)the original question you asked ME (i don't care what you might have asked somebody else) was who the leans were on your list. originally, you never told ME to note who i thought AU could get.

Who can we Sign?????????????????? out of the guys we offered that are currently uncommitted to any school, i think Petey Smith for sure. Nico is already on board and we should land Tana Patrick as well. that should make us good at ILB. teams were using our depth at ILB against us in recruiting, so is it really that hard to believe that Petey Smith was Plan B? we offered Petey Smith, but he was down the board. not that he's that horrible, i think he's actually pretty good. but when you have Nico Johnson and Tana Patrick knocking on the door, you're not going to turn them away. Brandon Moore or Montez Robinson (decommitted from AU) wouldn't be out of the question either.

:banghead:

are you Proud Tiger and WarTim's illegitimate love child? talking to you is like talking to both of them, all rolled up in one.

Yes B/C the argument Started when I gave you a list of player That showed Alabama Lean's i assume you mean offers, not leans? And you lied.

About at least two of them. One was committed two Auburn That your Bama boys didn't wanti assume you are talking about Pilson? i never said Pilson didn't have an offer, just that he committed to AU in March. if i was going to say he didn't have an offer, i would have stated so as i did the numerous others who do not have an offer. same deal with Petey Smith.

But they did Offer didn't they? Then proceeded to Attack my Sentence Structure if you go back and look, i didn't attack your sentence structure. you are the one that told me not to mention it and i told you i didn't need to point it out. My comprehension And telling me I made no Sense i really shouldn't have to point that out either, you make it obvious with every post you make. Up to that point I was Nice And Just Asking A Valid Question.

Then Again I sent you another list of players. that showed Who you have offered, And the coach's who were recruiting them!And of course it was wrong too i never said that list was incorrect or invalid. unlike the previous list, it was a list full of guys Alabama has offered. it just so happens that it didn't prove your point for you, so now you're all upset about it. even though it was straight from the rivals site. All I Asked Was (WHO CAN WE GET FROM THOSE MIGHTY THID LEFT OVER"S)the original question you asked ME (i don't care what you might have asked somebody else) was who the leans were on your list. originally, you never told ME to note who i thought AU could get.

Who can we Sign?????????????????? out of the guys we offered that are currently uncommitted to any school, i think Petey Smith for sure. Nico is already on board and we should land Tana Patrick as well. that should make us good at ILB. teams were using our depth at ILB against us in recruiting, so is it really that hard to believe that Petey Smith was Plan B? we offered Petey Smith, but he was down the board. not that he's that horrible, i think he's actually pretty good. but when you have Nico Johnson and Tana Patrick knocking on the door, you're not going to turn them away. Brandon Moore or Montez Robinson (decommitted from AU) wouldn't be out of the question either.

:banghead:

are you Proud Tiger and WarTim's illegitimate love child? talking to you is like talking to both of them, all rolled up in one.

I Think its safe to assume that I can speak for everyone here When I say

We don't want to speak to you at all! :ua::moon::roflol::roflol:

On a bad day neither WT or I could produce a prick like you. :moon:

Surely this one is ready for the Woodshed.

"I'm not so sure if you want that baggage. He pulled a fire alarm while at the Alabama-Mississippi All-Star game a couple of weeks ago."

That statement would only be funnier coming from a fan of one of the Florida schools. You're either too young or too lazy to know your own school's history (recent and distant) of heavily recruiting REAL delinquents.

This sounds a bit like Dye too, but as Bahr infamously proclaimed:

"Send your book-toting, milk sipping scholar to Stanford, send your poker playing, whiskey drinking football stud to 'ole Bear."

"I'm not so sure if you want that baggage. He pulled a fire alarm while at the Alabama-Mississippi All-Star game a couple of weeks ago."

That statement would only be funnier coming from a fan of one of the Florida schools. You're either too young or too lazy to know your own school's history (recent and distant) of heavily recruiting REAL delinquents.

This sounds a bit like Dye too, but as Bahr infamously proclaimed:

"Send your book-toting, milk sipping scholar to Stanford, send your poker playing, whiskey drinking football stud to 'ole Bear."

Hell don't worry he will sign with bama anyway. We may as well not even have a recruiting forum.

Bama will sign them all out from under us anyway! USC FLA LSU AUBURN GA PSU TX OKL OSU MICH

N DAME . No one wants to play there . Those schools are secondary to Alabama .They have decided who they want

The rest of us can just fight over who's left. You know bama's rejects.

:cheer: Thank you :cheer: For your :cheer: Left overs.

funny that you say that. btw, how many guys in the 08 class did AU sign that Alabama offered?

funny that you say that. btw, how many guys in the 08 class did AU sign that Alabama offered?

None....None were good enough to even be considered by the mighty Turds. :puke:

None....None were good enough to even be considered by the mighty Turds. :puke:

hey, it worked out for us on the field. not so much for you guys.

Archived