BOBBY MASSIE ??????

elbagab

The rest of us can just fight over who's left. You know bama's rejects.

:cheer: Thank you :cheer: For your :cheer: Left overs.

funny that you say that. btw, how many guys in the 08 class did AU sign that Alabama offered?

None....None were good enough to even be considered by the mighty Turds. :puke:

hey, it worked out for us on the field. not so much for you guys.

Bama got lucky in a weak SEC When you played a real team without there best skill guy you got creamed.

Bummers were good not great, not as good as there record. But your a coward you will never admit. But the fact is I don't need to here it from you. The truth is what it is.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The rest of us can just fight over who's left. You know bama's rejects.

:cheer: Thank you :cheer: For your :cheer: Left overs.

funny that you say that. btw, how many guys in the 08 class did AU sign that Alabama offered?

None....None were good enough to even be considered by the mighty Turds. :puke:

hey, it worked out for us on the field. not so much for you guys.

Bama got lucky in a weak SEC When you played a real team without there best skill guy you got creamed.

Bummers were good not great, not as good as there record. But your a coward you will never admit. But the fact is I don't need to here it from you. The truth is what it is.

with 7 minutes left in the game we were only down by 4 points. we didn't get creamed by any means. our only loss came in the SECCG to a team who is most likely going to win the MNC. yeah, we're teh suck. :rolleyes: i guess using your logic i could argue that the streak doesn't mean anything since Alabama was down overall over that period of time (43-33 with only 3 winning seasons)? even with the SEC being so down this year you guys could only muster 2 SEC wins by a total margin of 3 points? now, THATS a horrible team. but at least you admit AU isn't a real team. i'll take 12-1 and a BCS bowl game anyday. you guys enjoy watching everybody else's teams playing the next few days.....

Bama got lucky in a weak SEC

Bama won the West because they earned it

I agree that the SEC wasn't that great this year but it wasn't as bad as some are making it.

Bama played execution football with a team that their own fans played down talent-wise when they in fact do have talent. Saban brought it out.

Come on now, Woody

I agree that the SEC wasn't that great this year but it wasn't as bad as some are making it.

Bama played execution football with a team that their own fans played down talent-wise when they in fact do have talent. Saban brought it out.

Come on now, Woody

I absolutely agree with you that Alabama earned the SEC West title...they were more physical than every team they played until the SECCG, but if you can't see that they were lucky to have EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEIR BIGGEST OPPONENTS HAVE A SUBPAR YEAR then you are not thinking clearly. Do you agree that Clemson, Tennessee, Auburn, LSU, and Georgia were the biggest games for UAT going into the season? Do you agree that each of the five teams listed performed below their expectations? Do you think that Saban had something to do with the lack of performance of UAT's opponents? Did he cause Ryan Perriloux to get kicked off of LSU's team? Did he cause UGA's injuries? Do yo think that UAT would have gone undefeated in the regular season if the five teams listed had been as good as expected? UAT beat two teams currently ranked...one is #15 and the other is #22 going into the bowls. It is LUCKY your five biggest opponents have bad seasons. UAT earned their wins, but they were still lucky.

Come on now, Woody

I absolutely agree with you that Alabama earned the SEC West title...they were more physical than every team they played until the SECCG, but if you can't see that they were lucky to have EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEIR BIGGEST OPPONENTS HAVE A SUBPAR YEAR then you are not thinking clearly. Do you agree that Clemson, Tennessee, Auburn, LSU, and Georgia were the biggest games for UAT going into the season? Do you agree that each of the five teams listed performed below their expectations? Do you think that Saban had something to do with the lack of performance of UAT's opponents? Did he cause Ryan Perriloux to get kicked off of LSU's team? Did he cause UGA's injuries? Do yo think that UAT would have gone undefeated in the regular season if the five teams listed had been as good as expected? UAT beat two teams currently ranked...one is #15 and the other is #22 going into the bowls. It is LUCKY your five biggest opponents have bad seasons. UAT earned their wins, but they were still lucky.

will you remember all of these reasons if AU does the same thing? if you guys have a good season in the future will you consider these things? i highly doubt it.

Come on now, Woody

Thank you

To say that it was just a down year is a understatement. Three of those Coach's lost there job's B/C there

Teams sucked so bad. And Two other's are on the the hot seat .I know of a few GA fan's calling for his job. Right slink? LSU lost there QB and DC and never got over it. Now was Alabama good this year? Yes!

Were they 12 - 0 Good , hell no! No way Bama is 12 - 0 If TN GA LSU AU CLEMSON all had good

or above average teams.. Was Alabama Great? if they were they would have beaten FLA .

So they won the west,( Wow ),And I have to listen to a bunch of blow hard Turd's tell me what dominating team they have.

Come on, You may think that you have to placate them,

But they can Kiss my ass. And I don't have to sit back a say nothing. AND I WON'T

And I have to listen to a bunch of blow hard Turd's tell me what dominating team they have.

36-0

thats pretty dominating.....

Against who

A**HOLE AUBURN SUCKED YOU FREAKING TOOL. That's what we have been saying!

You didn't beat anyone worth a sh&t

TN sucked and lost a coach

Clemson Sucked and lost a coach

Auburn sucked lost a coach

LSU lost a QB and a DC

Ga played like s*** and they were not ready to play.

congrats on the west title (WOW) AND WOOPIE WOOPIE **** **** So what! :cheer::cheer:

Ad that to the 13 or 15 whatever it is you claim :cheer:

Wow you beat a team that was 5 - 7 how dominant of you LOL What a Dumba**

And I have to listen to a bunch of blow hard Turd's tell me what dominating team they have.

36-0

Against who

TN sucked and lost a coach not Alabama's fault

Clemson Sucked and lost a coach not Alabama's fault

Auburn sucked lost a coach not Alabama's fault

LSU lost a QB and a DC not Alabama's fault

Ga played like s*** and they were not ready to play. not Alabama's fault

congrats on the west title (WOW) AND WOOPIE WOOPIE **** **** So what! :cheer::cheer:

so, let me get this straight. we beat everybody, and we suck. yet, if we lose, then we suck. you still haven't answered my question from earlier. since Alabama was down during the streak (43-33 with only 3 winning seasons), can i go ahead and say that the streak doesn't count because you beat us when we were down and going through coaches?

36-0

Against who

so, let me get this straight. we beat everybody, and we suck. yet, if we lose, then we suck. you still haven't answered my question from earlier. since Alabama was down during the streak (43-33 with only 3 winning seasons), can i go ahead and say that the streak doesn't count because you beat us when we were down and going through coaches?

I'm not going to justify my opinion to a fool who apparently can't or won't read

And not one time did I , Or anyone say Bama Sucked. But go ahead be my guest

Just lucky that's all. Fact's bother you do they? :moon:

Oh and that streak Guy is just a 2 * He's a bama lock but I wouldn't sign him

36-0

Against who

I'm not going to justify my opinion to a fool who apparently can't or won't read

again, answer my question. since Alabama was down during the streak (43-33 with only 3 winning seasons), can i go ahead and say that the streak doesn't count because you beat us when we were down and going through coaches? since you discount our season by saying all the teams we beat were down and were going through coaching changes, then i suppose we can claim the same thing about our past 6 years? are you going to answer or are you just a ....lets see, whats that word you love to use? oh yeah, or are you a COWARD?

36-0

Against who

again, answer my question. since Alabama was down during the streak (43-33 with only 3 winning seasons), can i go ahead and say that the streak doesn't count because you beat us when we were down and going through coaches? since you discount our season by saying all the teams we beat were down and were going through coaching changes, then i suppose we can claim the same thing about our past 6 years? are you going to answer or are you just a ....lets see, whats that word you love to use? oh yeah, or are you a COWARD?

Hell yes the streak counts! WTF Are you A tard?

And your 36 - 0 Counts too! And no body is going to try an take it from you! BWTF You are Acting like you won the AFC north

Your team is not that good. Fla proved that. Your bragging about beating us at 5 - 7 come on!

Last time I checked, Alabama Had some pretty damn good teams over the Six year's when we beat you turd's down.

Look I said that you had a good team !What more do you want?

We didn't beat you when you were down. We Beat Fran at 10 - 1 We beat Shula 10 - 1 !

Alabama Has had some really good teams over the last ten year's! Or haven't you been watching.

I just don't think this one is that good. (Just lucky ) And I can't have that opinion ! Why exactly?

Sorry if you don't like it , Oh well I'll try and survive the pain of it all

And there is no way that coward kid signs with anyone but Bama. He's a Bama lock

I can see his jersey now :roflol: GO COWARD GO :cheer: He will fit right in!

Was that answer sufficient?

36-0

Against who

Here, I will answer your question, Einstein...no the streak does not count. Alabama has never lost a game, they were just cheated a whole lot of times. No team will ever beat Alabama ever again. The two best coaches ever are Bahr and Sabahr. Y'all dominate and intimidate everything that breathes. Anyone who thinks they deserve to walk on the same field as UAT are delusional and deserve to be locked up or shot. I am a coward. Woody is a coward. Everyone related to Auburn is a coward. Everyone who does not have a crimson shirt with an Atlanta Braves "A" on it is a coward. On behalf of all cowards everywhere please accept my apology for saying or implying that UAT had any luck this year or any luck ever. Clearly every last one of UAT's victories was earned because UAT is superior in every way to any team that has ever existed. Let me add that UAT clearly has the most dedicated and educated and intelligent fan base...anything less would be insulting to such a superior program.

Does that clear it up for you?

36-0

Against who

Here, I will answer your question, Einstein...no the streak does not count. Alabama has never lost a game, they were just cheated a whole lot of times. No team will ever beat Alabama ever again. The two best coaches ever are Bahr and Sabahr. Y'all dominate and intimidate everything that breathes. Anyone who thinks they deserve to walk on the same field as UAT are delusional and deserve to be locked up or shot. I am a coward. Woody is a coward. Everyone related to Auburn is a coward. Everyone who does not have a crimson shirt with an Atlanta Braves "A" on it is a coward. On behalf of all cowards everywhere please accept my apology for saying or implying that UAT had any luck this year or any luck ever. Clearly every last one of UAT's victories was earned because UAT is superior in every way to any team that has ever existed. Let me add that UAT clearly has the most dedicated and educated and intelligent fan base...anything less would be insulting to such a superior program.

Does that clear it up for you?

Nice! But he won't get the sarcasm .

He's on Rivals and scout right now to see if Einstein is a bama lean!

And your 36 - 0 Counts too! And no body is going to try an take it from you! BWTF You are Acting like you won the AFC north

Your team is not that good. Fla proved that. Your bragging about beating us at 5 - 7 come on!

Last time I checked, Alabama Had some pretty damn good teams over the Six year's when we beat you turd's down.

We didn't beat you when you were down. We Beat Fran at 10 - 1 We beat Shula 10 - 1 !

Alabama Has had some really good teams over the last ten year's! Or haven't you been watching.

I just don't think this one is that good. (Just lucky ) And I can't have that opinion ! Why exactly?

And there is no way that coward kid signs with anyone but Bama. He's a Bama lock

well, you are downplaying our season by saying we only played inferior teams and had an easy schedule. now, you guys wouldn't even HEAR that or entertain it when you were shut out of the MNC in 2004. we had a new OC this season too, as did other teams. we are also only in our second year with a new HC. you insinuate that by all of those teams you listed having coaches changes and being down, that those wins should be dismissed because of those factors. in 03 we were 4-9, 04 we were 6-6, 06 we were 6-7. those are obviously down years, so why can't i use the same argument as you to say that 3 of the 6 wins during the streak were due to a down Alabama team? you guys have had no problem bragging about beating us during those season, so why can't i brag about beating a 5-7 AU? i think its hilarious that you justify your argument by saying UF proved we are not a good team. UF probably scored more points in 3 or 4 games than alot of teams scored all season. they average 45 freakin points a game. with 7 minutes left in the SECCG we were within 4 points and still very much in it. UF will more than likely destroy Oklahoma and win the MNC. giving them a run for their money and our guys simply running out of gas physically in the last 6 minutes doesn't scream that we're a bad team to me. you can have your opinion all you want, but i can also point out that the reasons you give for having that opinion are ridiculous.

well, you are downplaying our season by saying we only played inferior teams and had an easy schedule. now, you guys wouldn't even HEAR that or entertain it when you were shut out of the MNC in 2004. we had a new OC this season too, as did other teams. we are also only in our second year with a new HC. you insinuate that by all of those teams you listed having coaches changes and being down, that those wins should be dismissed because of those factors. in 03 we were 4-9, 04 we were 6-6, 06 we were 6-7. those are obviously down years, so why can't i use the same argument as you to say that 3 of the 6 wins during the streak were due to a down Alabama team? you guys have had no problem bragging about beating us during those season, so why can't i brag about beating a 5-7 AU? i think its hilarious that you justify your argument by saying UF proved we are not a good team. UF probably scored more points in 3 or 4 games than alot of teams scored all season. they average 45 freakin points a game. with 7 minutes left in the SECCG we were within 4 points and still very much in it. UF will more than likely destroy Oklahoma and win the MNC. giving them a run for their money and our guys simply running out of gas physically in the last 6 minutes doesn't scream that we're a bad team to me. you can have your opinion all you want, but i can also point out that the reasons you give for having that opinion are ridiculous.

Ridiculous!

5* stud The fan base Love's him he should be a good one. Nice pick up for you guy's.

Damn saban's the man. What's he up to 65 recruits now ?

Archived