Tim Hudson

ha that's funny, i shouldve thought of that. i live over in that direction and know where it is, just not sure of the address. i want to try and contact him about a couple of things before head to Kosovo for a year. I want to try and see if he'll visit with my grandpa for a few minutes before he heads to spring training. He is 89 years old and been a huge huge huge Braves fan since their movie to Atlanta. Everyday in the offseason he makes me get online and check out what they Braves are doing as far as off-season moves. Hudson is his favorite pitcher of the bunch now that Smoltz has headed to Boston. He was diagnosed with cancer last year and has refused any kind of treatment for it. With me being gone on a year long deployment, I dont know how much longer I'll have with him and I want to try and do something special like that for him before I leave.

ha that's funny, i shouldve thought of that. i live over in that direction and know where it is, just not sure of the address. i want to try and contact him about a couple of things before head to Kosovo for a year. I want to try and see if he'll visit with my grandpa for a few minutes before he heads to spring training. He is 89 years old and been a huge huge huge Braves fan since their movie to Atlanta. Everyday in the offseason he makes me get online and check out what they Braves are doing as far as off-season moves. Hudson is his favorite pitcher of the bunch now that Smoltz has headed to Boston. He was diagnosed with cancer last year and has refused any kind of treatment for it. With me being gone on a year long deployment, I dont know how much longer I'll have with him and I want to try and do something special like that for him before I leave.

Try contacting him through the Braves organization. You being an AU guy will probably get you noticed by Tim.

That house he's building in Auburn will get HIM noticed LOL. It's a game changer..... ;)

Guest BoStillKnows

Huddy's a helluva guy so he might do it. He's not "way out there" like some other pro athletes. Last year, he did a special favor for a high school kid who lost his mom. You never hear about that in the media because they are too obsessed with a**holes like Barkley. There's a small group who knows what he did as a true role model.

PM me if you need some help.

PM sent :au:

Huddy's a helluva guy so he might do it. He's not "way out there" like some other pro athletes. Last year, he did a special favor for a high school kid who lost his mom. You never hear about that in the media because they are too obsessed with a**holes like Barkley. There's a small group who knows what he did as a true role model.

PM me if you need some help.

Archived