Gotta' love those bullpuppies!

WarTim

I just want to say thank you for alienating yourself from your own fans, having the mod's and admins laugh at you, and having regular, long time posters just give up on talking to you

Great job

Oh, and have a great day!!!

The above was sent to me using the mailbox provided by THIS board by southlink.

I will let the moderators handle this, but, since I am FORCED to respond to this

"person" (See, this is called restraint"), I wanted to share this with the ENTIRE board and all of the posters here.

Now you ALL can see what type of "person" this "individual" really is.

NEVER buy into the "Some ga fans and some $puat fans are GOOD folks" theory.

It just ain't so.......

LOL

Dog....you have been "outed"...In more ways than one ! ! ! !

:D:D:D:PB)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and this is football related because?????

And YOUR posts is football related BECAUSE?

hahahaha :D

Go WarTim , Go WarTim , Go WarTim , Go WarTim , Go WarTim , Go WarTim , Go WarTim , Go WarTim , Go WarTim , Go WarTim , Go WarTim , Go WarTim ...

Hitem a lick...

Harder...

Southlink is absolutely right on this one. That all I can really say about that. The funny thing is wartim really doesn't have a freaking clue just how ridiculous his posts seem to most on this board. I guess this is mainly because he always seems to have a groupie or two there to encourage him on. Mods and admins ask him politely not to be such an a$$ on the public forum yet he ignores them. Funny how he talks so much about respecting Au and never being negative, yet blatantly disrespects the mods and admins on this AU board. That really says alot about the guy.

Says he hates bama so bad and slams them so hard(in his own mind) because they do the same to us :huh: :blink: .? Is there any chance that bama fans will start jumping off of bridges any time soon? :lol: (kidding..... kind of..... ok definitely kidding)

He is good for a laugh from time to time when he is not at his worst.

BTW I have had a couple of big run ins with southlink, but have found him to be a good guy. Pretty much all of our regular posters from other schools are cool fans just a little homeric like us.

Many posters here enjoy talking to rival posters. There are a few doofuses who see this as solely an AU board with no outsiders welcome. That certainly isn't the stance of the admin. here from everything that I have heard and read.

I just want to say thank you for alienating yourself from your own fans, having the mod's and admins laugh at you, and having regular, long time posters just give up on talking to you

Great job

Oh, and have a great day!!!

The above was sent to me using the mailbox provided by THIS board by southlink.

I will let the moderators handle this, but, since I am FORCED to respond to this

"person" (See, this is called restraint"), I wanted to share this with the ENTIRE board and all of the posters here.

Now you ALL can see what type of "person" this "individual" really is.

NEVER buy into the "Some ga fans and some $puat fans are GOOD folks" theory.

It just ain't so.......

LOL

Dog....you have been "outed"...In more ways than one ! ! ! !

:D  :D  :D  :P   B)

Just exactly what is there here for a moderator to handle???????????????? You can't really be this clueless tim. My guess is a mod would laugh at you if you brought this to them directly.

You are "forced" to respond to this? What a joke. If you were "forced" to respond to this why not do it via pm???? You know, the same way you were contacted. No need to bother us with your little soap opera crud :roll: .

And YOUR posts is football related BECAUSE?

hahahaha :D

it's not. That's my point. Why didn't you just bring this to the woodshed or handle it like T88 said through email.

Southlink is absolutely right on this one. That all I can really say about that. The funny thing is wartim really doesn't have a freaking clue just how ridiculous his posts seem to most on this board. I guess this is mainly because he always seems to have a groupie or two there to encourage him on. Mods and admins ask him politely not to be such an a$$ on the public forum yet he ignores them. Funny how he talks so much about respecting Au and never being negative, yet blatantly disrespects the mods and admins on this AU board. That really says alot about the guy.

Says he hates bama so bad and slams them so hard(in his own mind) because they do the same to us  .? Is there any chance that bama fans will start jumping off of bridges any time soon?  (kidding..... kind of..... ok definitely kidding)

BTW I have had a couple of big run ins with southlink, but have found him to be a good guy. Pretty much all of our regular posters from other schools are cool fans just a little homeric like us.

Many posters here enjoy talking to rival posters. There are a few doofuses who see this as solely an AU board with no outsiders welcome. That certainly isn't the stance of the admin. here from everything that I have heard and read.

Go Tiger88, Go Tiger88, Go Tiger88, Go Tiger88, Go Tiger88, Go Tiger88, Go Tiger88, Go Tiger88, Go Tiger88, Go Tiger88, Go Tiger88, Go Tiger88...

Hitem a lick...

Harder...

Boooooo WarTim. I am on Southlink's side on this one.

Death threats to Bama fans in general is pretty bad, but NOW you've got a personal death threat in your sig against SL. You are one class act Tim. One class act.

I have defended you once. Not anymore. I am aware that in your head, you are doing Auburn University a service by posting slams against other schools. But guess what, YOU ARENT. TF_24, BG03, SL, and the LSU squad etc. are as much a part of this board as you are. If their posts offend you personally, feel free to chime in, but keep in mind that YOU may not be the only one with an opinion on that topic. Most times, your posts only warrant an :roll: from me, and MANY, MANY, MANY other posters on this board feel the same way. You feel the need to chime in on every frickin' topic and get personally offended when people aren't "pumping sunshine." I, personally, am an optimist, and you rarely hear me badmouthing players, except to constructively critique their play. I, for one, am sick and tired of your continuous tirades against anyone who doesn't share your opinion on the world. It is your right to say that crap, but it doesn't mean I have like it. Therefore, you indeed ARE alienating yourself from your fellow AU friends on this site.

Tim, as was said earlier...SL contacted you by PM and you should have responded by PM and not brought all this down on yourself. That may be advisable in the future. If you disagree with a post or opinion, respond with some class. Nobody on this board backs away from a good, spirited discussion, but when every post is a "This is the way it is...I'm glad I could set you straight" response, you're gonna catch a lot of flack. If you have a problem with someone, do it by PM or keep it strictly in the Woodshed.

You are definitely AU through and through and I really think I, and others would enjoy discussing some issues with you but you've gotta come off the "my way or the highway" attitude. Chill out a bit and let's talk football. Looking forward to it. B)

Go WarTim , Go WarTim , Go WarTim , Go WarTim , Go WarTim , Go WarTim , Go WarTim , Go WarTim , Go WarTim , Go WarTim , Go WarTim , Go WarTim ...

Hitem a lick...

Harder...

Thanks WarEagle96....What can I say?.....I do my best ! ! ! ! :D:au:

Says he hates bama so bad and slams them so hard(in his own mind) because they do the same to us :huh: :blink: .? Is there any chance that bama fans will start jumping off of bridges any time soon? :lol: (kidding..... kind of..... ok definitely kidding)

Thanks for all of the "AU" love that you have CHOSEN to share with me. :D

IF you do not like my posts, it is really simple....Don't read them.

Please, (See, I asked nicely) share ONE single post in which I have shown any disrespect to even ONE moderator on this board...Waiting...STILL waiting.....

You have jumped into the middle of something that you have NO CLUE about.

This "thing" with southlink started several months ago when he started posting LIES about me and quoting me on subjects that I NEVER SAID. It got kinda' ugly and the mods put an end to it.(That is where it should have ended.)

THEN, out of the blue, he/she sends me THIS e-mail.

You be the judge, if you wish. :rolleyes:

Since when did I EVER state that my opinion was the ONLY opinion allowed?

(Hint: NEVER)

To the contrary, I value everyone's opinion as much as my own. However, I do get a bit confrontational when I am CONSTANTLY attacked and called names because I STATE MY OPINION.

This is NOT my board and all I can and will do is state MY opinion and try to have a little FUN. (This is supposed to be fun...If not, why bother???)Maybe you should think about the things YOU have just said about me?

I will be the same as ever...positive.

Positive that I love my school.

Positive that I can't change ANYTHING by being negative.

Positive that MY opinion is just that and that, believe it or not, MY opinion is not always right and is not always the last word on any subject.

The only time I come off sounding that way is when I choose to respond to a very closed minded individual that thinks his/her OPINION is the last word!

(Sound familiar to Y O U ? ? ? )

I state MY opinion. Sometimes seriously, sometimes tongue in cheek.

But, again, if you really just do not want to read my post...Don't.

As to those that have a life and do not get bent out of shape when someone does not agree with them....Thanks for your support and friendship.

I enjoy the e-mails and I enjoy talking football or any other subject when the topic concerns the GREATEST University ever known to mankind......AUBURN.

Those that have already judged me ....well.....That is your problem and maybe, just maybe, you can overcome it and one day see the light. :D:rolleyes:

War Eagle...EVER to conquer....N E V E R to yield ! ! ! ! ! ! :au::au::D

Tim, as was said earlier...SL contacted you by PM and you should have responded by PM and not brought all this down on yourself. That may be advisable in the future. If you disagree with a post or opinion, respond with some class. Nobody on this board backs away from a good, spirited discussion, but when every post is a "This is the way it is...I'm glad I could set you straight" response, you're gonna catch a lot of flack. If you have a problem with someone, do it by PM or keep it strictly in the Woodshed.

You are definitely AU through and through and I really think I, and others would enjoy discussing some issues with you but you've gotta come off the "my way or the highway" attitude. Chill out a bit and let's talk football. Looking forward to it. B)

"My way or the highway"?

I think not.

I have an opinion and I express it. I have NEVER and will NEVER use profanity.

I simply defend myself when attacked. I also defend OUR school when attacked.

I,notice this is MY opinion, think that some folks take this "stuff" way too serious.

Respect is a two way street.

You have mine................As do MOST of the posters on this board.

MY feuds have been few....with a FEW.

I wish for there to be none. :D

WAR EAGLE ! ! ! ! ! !

Boooooo WarTim. I am on Southlink's side on this one.

Death threats to Bama fans in general is pretty bad, but NOW you've got a personal death threat in your sig against SL. You are one class act Tim. One class act.

:rolleyes::angry::rolleyes::angry: :unsure:

Death "THREATS"????????????????

What in the "h e c k" are YOU talking about?????????

Is it a "DEATH THREAT" when I , or anyone else, says that we/they hope AU "kills" $puat or any other opponent?

How about "Kick 'em in the butt Big Blue"? Is that literal????????

You, Sir, Are taking this stuff W A Y too serious ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Calm down...take a chill pill....Have a Coke and a :D ! ! ! ! :rolleyes:

What I find real funny is that I have yet to ever post your PM's Tim.....you take this post as if I am for no reason WHATSOEVER PM'ing you....gee, wonder why I took the time to write that?

This site is great....admin's/mod's/member are some of the best on the net....yet your own fans want to kick you off...you sound like your either A) mentally retarded or B) A 15 year old kid. I remember you having a field day when ProudTiger took my basketball probation comments a bit out of context and tried convincing others I wanted AU to die and such...right :rolleyes:

Now, you said you have a kid and such...I dont for one second believe that but...I will let everyone else complain about that

WarTim, if you think it is alright to slam any bama fan that comes on here because it is your "opinion", what exactly is wrong with what SL did? Was that not his opinion? Is what he did any different then what you do every time a non-au fan speaks out on a topic? Does he not a right to his opinion? If so, why all the drama? What he did is no different than you trying to push the racist card on me just because I like UA.

Boooooo WarTim.  I am on Southlink's side on this one.

Death threats to Bama fans in general is pretty bad, but NOW you've got a personal death threat in your sig against SL.  You are one class act Tim.  One class act. 

:rolleyes::angry::rolleyes::angry: :unsure:

Death "THREATS"????????????????

What in the "h e c k" are YOU talking about?????????

Is it a "DEATH THREAT" when I , or anyone else, says that we/they hope AU "kills" $puat or any other opponent?

How about "Kick 'em in the butt Big Blue"? Is that literal????????

You, Sir, Are taking this stuff W A Y too serious ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Calm down...take a chill pill....Have a Coke and a :D ! ! ! ! :rolleyes:

"Death to all that is Crimson.....

And to a wet-puppy we all know."

<<to all that don't know, that was his signature shortly after this ordeal.>>

That right there sounds like you have wished death upon SouthLink. Maybe I am wrong, but I doubt it. It seems the mods thought I was right, too. I know you think its funny, but it reflects poorly on this board and on Auburn when you act this way. Remember, you may be typing with a grin on your face and give a little chuckle, but that doesn't always make it through the keyboard onto AUNation. I can sit at home and read "Death to Southlink," and think you are a raving lunatic. It is careless, wreckless, classless, tactless, thoughtless, etc. to write something like that for the WORLD to see.

So, YES I do take it too seriously, because every moment, I want Auburn to be shown in the best light. Not in the WarTim light. I take my school too seriously. The real question is, why don't you?!

tim,

I must confess that I only read the first few lines of your response to my post. I knew trying to reason with you would be a waste of time. I just wanted to voice my opinion publicly so that others would recognize that all here do not support you and your posting mannerisms. If someone read your posts and took them at face value they might think that your opinion is dominant and the only reasonable one here at wen. That is so far from the truth it is hilarious.

AFA disrespecting mods my time is far too valuable to do the research necessary to validate this very true statement. I do remember one very recent thread where you were doing some of your typical wind blowing and calling people who disagreed with you names. Several people pointed this out and Numa made a post to the effect that they had tried repeatedly to get you to understand that your name calling of people who don't see eye to eye with you was not appreciated but it was to no avail.

You are too close to the trees on this one. I don't think you will ever be able to see the forest here at wen.

What I find real funny is that I have yet to ever post your PM's Tim.....you take this post as if I am for no reason WHATSOEVER PM'ing you....gee, wonder why I took the time to write that.........

Because, sir, you are a LIAR.

Please, post ANY or ALL of ANY message that I have EVER sent to you.

Space provided here:_______________________________________

Waiting.........

You CAN'T,because, IT NEVER HAPPENED.

Either put up or shut up.

NOW..........

This is the very reason I posted your message to me. You are a LIAR and YOU choose to LIE in a PUBLIC forum. Thus, I choose to expose your LTIN" in a public forum. I will continue to do so until you stop the LYIN'.

Glad to clear that up for you and all concerned.

Oh, STILL waiting.

(Don't try and run by saying it is a public forum. I am sure these folks would LOVE to see YOU make a LIAR of me as I have done to YOU! :D )

Oh, and Tim....I should post the PM's of your fellow fans thanking me

Please do. Again, space provided here :____________________

STILL waiting............... :D

What he did is no different than you trying to push the racist card on me just because I like UA.

LOL

THIS is FUNNY. Please, space provided here:________________________

(And do not post the remark about "One is true, the other is not. THAT was followed by a :D )

Got it?...Good........... :rolleyes:

You are too close to the trees on this one. I don't think you will ever be able to see the forest here at wen.

I am thankful that YOU are in the minority.

WAR EAGLE ! ! ! !

I am thankful that YOU are in the minority.

WAR EAGLE ! ! ! !

He's not.

Archived