Gotta' love those bullpuppies!

WarTim

Well WarTim, you said this once before and when a Bama fan brings it back up on this thread and you have a chance to clarify yourself, you reiterated it:
Oh, and to save the poor little lost $puater alot of time, in the future, I do believe that the majority of $puaters are redneck racist.....If the shoe fits......:D

Maybe we should have taken the smiley as a sign you weren't serious, but it's hard to tell sometimes on message boards, especially when you use an opportunity to clear things up to simply restate the same thing. I'm glad you don't really think this.

I find it difficult to believe that anyone really did think THIS was serious.

REALLY difficult....... :roll: .......

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh, and to save the poor little lost $puater alot of time, in the future, I do believe that the majority of $puaters are redneck racist.....If the shoe fits...... :D

That's about the most ignorant thing I've heard an Auburn fan say in a long time...thanks WarTim. hmm.gif

...you must not read WarTim's posts very often... :blink:

:au:

Now that the little blackbird has jump in, well, at least southlink now has a "kindred" spirit in the mix! ! !

hahahahaha

In the future, must I start every post off with "THIS IS A JOKE..DO NOT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES" ????????????????

No need. Your posts are already worthless to me. However, those who are new to the board or are rival posters may not get the joke. Maybe a mod should put THAT in your sig instead of your Death to Southlink quotes.

As your post are VERY worthless to me.

Tell you what, Don't read my posts any more.

That is what I plan to do as far as your posts are concerned................. B)

Next?

Let the constant bashing continue.

You guys really do make me chuckle.............. :D:D:D

I find it hard to believe this lame discussion has gone on for 55 replies.........come on people there has to be more going on in sports than this childish crap... oh yeah SEC swimming championship is going on and Auburn baseball host Hofstra this weekend.... talk sports drop this crap...

I find it hard to believe this lame discussion has gone  on for  55 replies.........come on people  there has to be more  going on in  sports  than  this   childish crap...  oh  yeah   SEC swimming championship is going  on and  Auburn  baseball host  Hofstra this weekend....  talk  sports  drop this  crap...

Make that 56. The shed is where this belongs so that people that want to participate can find it. I believe there is a forum where people who want to discuss baseball and sec swimming can go to do so. Hurry up and go there now and you might get a spot there before they are all scooped up.

tigger can you tell us why you went from someone who was fun to talk to, to a big sourpuss who just wants to criticize and rant on people? I miss the old tigger.

Well WarTim, you said this once before and when a Bama fan brings it back up on this thread and you have a chance to clarify yourself, you reiterated it:
Oh, and to save the poor little lost $puater alot of time, in the future, I do believe that the majority of $puaters are redneck racist.....If the shoe fits......:D

Maybe we should have taken the smiley as a sign you weren't serious, but it's hard to tell sometimes on message boards, especially when you use an opportunity to clear things up to simply restate the same thing. I'm glad you don't really think this.

Which once again shows how clueless you are. Most people use a LOL or a Winkie to signify that something is a joke. I really don't know if you were kidding or not. There is just as good a chance that you were serious and then when people responded so strongly you realized that you had better cya.

I think this thread has run its course. Every person on this board could come here to mock and ridicule tim and it wouldn't help him see the light. Most people I know just wish he wouldn't be such an overbearing @$$wipe. It is clear that he will not change in any way which is sad given all the feedback he has received on this thread and others. It is obvious that his opinion is the only one that matters to him and he doesn't care how many people his @$$inine posts bother on this board and long as he is having fun in his own little world.

I wish this thread could be locked and stuck somewhere where it could be easily accessed to show people what a large percentage of people here think of his posts. A visitor might get the idea that his posts were representative of the average poster on this board :unsure: .

I find it hard to believe this lame discussion has gone  on for  55 replies.........come on people  there has to be more  going on in  sports  than  this   childish crap...  oh  yeah   SEC swimming championship is going  on and  Auburn  baseball host  Hofstra this weekend....  talk  sports  drop this  crap...

Make that 56. The shed is where this belongs so that people that want to participate can find it. I believe there is a forum where people who want to discuss baseball and sec swimming can go to do so. Hurry up and go there now and you might get a spot there before they are all scooped up.

tigger can you tell us why you went from someone who was fun to talk to, to a big sourpuss who just wants to criticize and rant on people? Any chance of you changing your rank "to the one and only tigger _______"?(The word in the blank would start with a b, only this one would have 5 letters total). I miss the old tigger!

If you think what i posted here was bitchy you havent seen true bitchiness however, if the arrogant **** you are wants me to show it i promise you i will........

i would like to ask why you went from someone people enjoyed talking to , to someone who thinks you are better than everyone else b/c you seem to think you have the one and only opnion that needs to be heard.... i really hate the fact that i agreed with your previous comments and its a pity that you never learned to shut your mouth while you are ahead......

As for wartim, i think this thread was stupid to start with and most of his posts are worthless......his main reason to post is to slander some rival team that comes to visit the board....its sad that most of the rival posters are entirely more intellectual than he is...and if he is a representative of Auburn and Auburn people i find him to be a disgrace.......b/c Auburn people are people of true sportmanship and character, honor and integrity.........and the slander and crap that he spouts from his mouth does not represent that.......you should welcome all to the board. The internet is free, this site is free, and people should be allowed to voice all opinions here, whether they reflect that of your own, or a different one, no need for childish death threats and childish crap, its a sports board not a mafia board.......so talk sports voice an opinion, while others agree or disagree, who cares? You learn from good discussion, and if everyone in the world agreed, hell there would be world peace, but we dont.... so why not agree to disagree sometimes!

oooh stop tigger, you're scaring me :lol: . btw fwiw, which for you I'm sure will be nothing, I had already edited my response to your post before your response appeared, but obviously it wasn't before you saw it. When I viewed it i felt I had perhaps worded it too strongly.

afa mine being the only one that counts, thats not the way I think although I'm sure it may come across that way to some. The more insecure a person is the more likely it is to happen. I express my opinion and often strongly, but I fully realize it is jmo. One thing for sure, I have been consistent in my posting habits since the day I entered this board. No psychotic mood swings here. No bitter axe to grind w/ the admin here.

Have a fantastic and wonderful evening :) .

tigger can you tell us why you went from someone who was fun to talk to, to a big sourpuss who just wants to criticize and rant on people? I miss the old tigger.

Also here i believe you said this is the woodshed where this stuff belongs...all i did was participate just like everyone else so why would that me wrong.....

Are you saying that only certain people are allowed to post in the woodshed and criticize people???? I thought that was the "barn" guess i got confused!

Also here i believe you said this is the woodshed where this stuff belongs...all i did was participate just like everyone else so why would that me wrong.....

Are you saying that only certain people are allowed to post in the woodshed and criticize people???? I thought that was the "barn" guess i got confused!

Good point. It just seems that most of your posts in recent history seem so negative. The first post I saw since your current return was in the baseb forum and it was negative. You were griping there about people griping about the new uni's.

You have "left for good" several times recently and each time you return its almost like you are looking for a fight so you can get pi$$ed and storm out again. This behavior only surfaced about three or 4 "leaving for goods" ago. Before that you were one of the more cheerful and positive posters on the board.

Its just my opinion that lately if anyone can something negative to say about the current state of AUburn athletics they are going to, and frankly im kinda tired of it. When the best thing someone can come up with is to gripe about what uniforms look like its a sad sad day. Many more important things are happening to be griping about uniforms..... I think if people wanna gripe they can find something better to gripe about..... how bout possible NCAA problems in the basketball program.... you know.... not looking for a fight just merely pointing out the worthlessness of this certain gripe...had no idea it was an issue....

And if you really wanted something to gripe about on saturday it wouldnt be pinstripe unis...it would be the fact that we gave up 10 runs in the top of the 1st of the baseball game on saturday. That is a reasonable gripe!

Oh and i hate i disappoint so many when i return.......

I am so done with this thread. I really need to develop total surrender to what is and quit trying to change things! :lol::blink:

One down.............. :D

Good, because I do not. My Brother is an $puat grad.

He is also, next to my lovelly bride, my BEST friend.

(This would be the place for a certain poster, who has already claimed that he does not "believe" I have children , to deny the FACT that I have a wife TOO ! ! !)

:D:D:D

I find it very hard you took my PM seriously....really :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

STILL waiting for YOU to post those PMs that you LIED about.

Please, post them here:_____________________________________

Or, you could always admit the TRUTH, you are a LIAR.

hahahahahaha

This is WAY too easy.............. B)

Which once again shows how clueless you are. Most people use a LOL or a Winkie to signify that something is a joke. I really don't know if you were kidding or not. There is just as good a chance that you were serious and then when people responded so strongly you realized that you had better cya.

I think this thread has run its course. Every person on this board could come here to mock and ridicule tim and it wouldn't help him see the light. Most people I know just wish he wouldn't be such an overbearing @$$wipe. It is clear that he will not change in any way which is sad given all the feedback he has received on this thread and others. It is obvious that his opinion is the only one that matters to him and he doesn't care how many people his @$$inine posts bother on this board and long as he is having fun in his own little world.

LOL

I am sad to see that certain people have NOTHING to say , thus, they must resort to name calling and profanity.

Very sad.

I certainly hope any NEW posters will not think that ALL AUBURN men and women are this uneducated.

Sad...but...True.

p.s. You too have the option of NOT reading my posts.

Give it a try...IF you can. :D:rolleyes:B)

I agree with Tigg and 88. Lock it up!!

Darn....Givin' up already?

Oh well, another one down........ :D

tigger can you tell us why you went from someone who was fun to talk to, to a big sourpuss who just wants to criticize and rant on people? Any chance of you changing your rank "to the one and only tigger _______"?(The word in the blank would start with a b, only this one would have 5 letters total). I miss the old tigger!

If you think what i posted here was bitchy you havent seen true bitchiness however, if the arrogant a**hole you are wants me to show it i promise you i will........

i would like to ask why you went from someone people enjoyed talking to , to someone who thinks you are better than everyone else b/c you seem to think you have the one and only opnion that needs to be heard.... i really hate the fact that i agreed with your previous comments and its a pity that you never learned to shut your mouth while you are ahead......

As for wartim, i think this thread was stupid to start with and most of his posts are worthless......his main reason to post is to slander some rival team that comes to visit the board....its sad that most of the rival posters are entirely more intellectual than he is...and if he is a representative of Auburn and Auburn people i find him to be a disgrace.......b/c Auburn people are people of true sportmanship and character, honor and integrity.........and the slander and crap that he spouts from his mouth does not represent that.......you should welcome all to the board. The internet is free, this site is free, and people should be allowed to voice all opinions here, whether they reflect that of your own, or a different one, no need for childish death threats and childish crap, its a sports board not a mafia board.......so talk sports voice an opinion, while others agree or disagree, who cares? You learn from good discussion, and if everyone in the world agreed, hell there would be world peace, but we dont.... so why not agree to disagree sometimes!

You TOO should simply STOP reading MY posts.

Give it a try. :D:rolleyes:

If you think what i posted here was bitchy you havent seen true bitchiness however, if the arrogant a**hole you are wants me to show it i promise you i will........

You TOO should simply STOP reading MY posts.

Give it a try. :D:rolleyes:

Or maybe you should save a lot of people time and just quit posting.....

okaaaaay . . .this thread started off as someone posting a PM (which is NOT permitted) and has not broken down to name calling . .

this one never should have been started in the first place . .

"The Woodshed" does not equal "The Kindergarten Playground"

Archived