Bama Reporting that they are giving Kendal a Greyshirt

autiger4life

I am reading on other boards that KK is only being offered a Grey shirt because he has a sport hernia and that he won't go to Bama. Anyone hearing similar?

I am reading on other boards that KK is only being offered a Grey shirt because he has a sport hernia and that he won't go to Bama. Anyone hearing similar?

That leaves me to believe that Bama knows something about Randle/Patterson. I think a grey shirt offer on Kelly is a big risk unless he loves bama even more than I thought.

I have no idea about their current status with Patterson, but they're behind with Randle. It's an LSU/OU battle and I'm scared. :o

My prediction on what happens...

Randle- LSU

Bell- Bama

KK- If this is true, then 50/50 LSU/Clemson. We're way more of a player than the BOL members are giving us credit for.

My prediction: if Randle doesn't go to UA, he won't end up at LSU

KK is probably headed to Clemson.

Why do you not think that LSU will get him? I think he is a lock for the Bengal Tigers now that Benton is out of that picture.

Why do you not think that LSU will get him? I think he is a lock for the Bengal Tigers now that Benton is out of that picture.

Choklahoma has made a huge push at the last hour it seems.

Choklahoma has made a huge push at the last hour it seems.

Its official. RR has committed to LSU..

It was based on Benton saying he was going to LSU. Unfortunately, he did not.

Archived