Randle to LSU

Proud Tiger

Another? Yea, they should be so ashamed for not getting countless top prospects. I'm sure they'll go crying for getting the top 9 or so guys out of Alabama.

I guess three 5-stars and fourteen 4-stars is not enough big fish, that they really need that fourth 5-star (though they have a fourth that may sign as I speak).

Give it a break - at least they had a shot with him and countless others. Why don't you focus on Auburn having a good day and stop trying to bash Alabama for their incredible success? What a sore loser you are.

You should not pass up the opportunity to bash the bammers at any time for any reason!

You obviously weren't around during the late 70's and early 80's...

I understand your point that we got our butt whipped in state again. That has to stop. But the point was that the bammers lost out on several today they were counting on. HOPEFULLY 1 more to go at 4pm.

I guess I just see it similar to:

e.g. We lose to Alabama 40-7 in a football game and I hear people celebrating the fact that we didn't get shut out.

e.g. We lose to Alabama 40-7 in a football game and I hear people celebrating the fact that we didn't get shut out.

HUH how is that similar?

HUH how is that similar?

UA has the #1 class and we have the #18 or so. UA has maybe four 5-stars and fourteen 4-stars. We only had nine four-stars. We easily got destroyed. So we are celebrating because they lost out on one 5-star? When they already have 3 or 4 of them? Seems childish. Celebrate on ANYTHING we can find a reason to? Why not have an individual celebration for the other 2,000 athletes that didn't sign with Alabama. Hell most of them probably didn't even consider Alabama. Let's roll Toomer's Corner!!

HUH how is that similar?

UA has the #1 class and we have the #18 or so. UA has maybe four 5-stars and fourteen 4-stars. We only had nine four-stars. We easily got destroyed. So we are celebrating because they lost out on one 5-star? When they already have 3 or 4 of them? Seems childish. Celebrate on ANYTHING we can find a reason to? Why not have an individual celebration for the other 2,000 athletes that didn't sign with Alabama. Hell most of them probably didn't even consider Alabama. Let's roll Toomer's Corner!!

I just fail to understand you.

According to TigerForums and the N.O. Times Picayune, Randle has signed with LSU.

Another big fish Nicky couldn't reel in.

... this crap posted as Alabama finishes with the #1 class for the second consecutive year.

Saban pulled 3 of the Top 12 from Louisiana, too. That's better than Auburn did in Alabama. :poke:

Archived