Good day for AU Women

Proud Tiger

I know women don't play FB but there isn't a forum for womens softball, so purists please don't get upset.

The AU women's softball tean won their own weekend tournament today with a 2-0 shutout of Morehead St.

I took in some of the game. It was a beautiful afternoon for the game and the ladies played very well.

Meanwhile, the AU women's basketball team beat Miss. St. in Starkville.

I used to bring up a lot of softball conversation a couple of years ago and eventually someone was nice enough to change the baseball section to "AU Baseball and Softball Discussion" - so I would recommend there ;) But I realize there is more publicity here.

The women at Auburn are doing very well. Gymnastics is doing well and Equestrian is good too. Swimming ain't bad either.

I used to bring up a lot of softball conversation a couple of years ago and eventually someone was nice enough to change the baseball section to "AU Baseball and Softball Discussion" - so I would recommend there ;) But I realize there is more publicity here.

The women at Auburn are doing very well. Gymnastics is doing well and Equestrian is good too. Swimming ain't bad either.

OMG HELL HAS FROZEN OVER not a negative thing in this post WOW :poke:

OMG HELL HAS FROZEN OVER not a negative thing in this post WOW :poke:

:big::big:

Archived