Bama to take on Michigan State

PChamp119

2016 / 2017 - @Bama in 2016.

Saban to take on his old team (yes, I am assuming he will still be at Bama by then).

So Jacobs turns down a neutral game with UCLA, while Moore sticks it to Auburn by doing a Home and Home with MSU a few weeks later. He just keeps making Jacobs look worse and worse (not that it's difficult).

Meh. I could think of a better match-up.

I want to play the likes of Southern Cal, Texas, Ohio State and the like for our supposedly marquee non-conference game. The Spartans just don't do it for me. I'd rather play Michigan and not their stepchild.

I do not see this as sticking it to Jacobs by Moore but if you see it that way then go right on ahead. I highly doubt Saban will still be at Alabama when this game is played.

I hardly see how a home and home series 6 years out sticks it to Jacobs or Auburn in the least. For instance, I see we're playing at Kansas State in 2014 and have a home and home scheduled with Georgia Tech in 2017 and 2018. Were we sticking it to Moore by already having those on the docket?

Even if Saban fulfills his 8 yr contract that will put it at 2014 being his last year. Saban will not be there. MSU is not the best match up but it is better than popcorn st.

Saban to take on his old team (yes, I am assuming he will still be at Bama by then).

So Jacobs turns down a neutral game with UCLA, while Moore sticks it to Auburn by doing a Home and Home with MSU a few weeks later. He just keeps making Jacobs look worse and worse (not that it's difficult).

This is a nominee for PC's ridiculous post of the day. Even the Bammers are disagreeing with him.

By sticking it to him, I purely mean on a base of timing. Yes, we have GT and KSU near then, but it is the "no we aren't going to play UCLA" vs "yea, let's take on MSU" thing.

By sticking it to him, I purely mean on a base of timing. Yes, we have GT and KSU near then, but it is the "no we aren't going to play UCLA" vs "yea, let's take on MSU" thing.

Only in your brain. Because your default mode is to think the worst of Auburn.

I want to play the likes of Southern Cal, Texas, Ohio State and the like for our supposedly marquee non-conference game. The Spartans just don't do it for me. I'd rather play Michigan and not their stepchild.

kinda like utah didn't do it for you, either.

kinda like utah didn't do it for you, either.

Damnit Tigerheat! You stole my line! B)

Thinking about Utah, I guess they would have beat Auburn by at least 36 more points than they beat us you think? Well had you been in a bowl with them instead of at home hanging on the hopes an dreams that BAMA would get beat. LOL! :)

Jacobs NEVER said we weren't going to play UCLA. NEVER. If you knew what you were talking about, (which is rare) you would know that jacbos said no to being asked to play the game in 2010 because auburn already has a full schedule. He clearly said he would gladly play them in 2012 where there is still openings on the schedule.

Jacobs NEVER said we weren't going to play UCLA. NEVER. If you knew what you were talking about, (which is rare) you would know that jacbos said no to being asked to play the game in 2010 because auburn already has a full schedule. He clearly said he would gladly play them in 2012 where there is still openings on the schedule.

Dont confuse him with facts man, it just gets in the way of his anti-auburn agenda.

I want to play the likes of Southern Cal, Texas, Ohio State and the like for our supposedly marquee non-conference game.

Why? I mean, if you lose, what good have you done except add an L to your loss list AND have an SEC schedule ahead of you?

I wish UGA would take off probable Top 10 OklaState to start the year off and replaced them with Oklahoma Comm. College in Sanford

W is a W

When in hell did I ever state he said we would never play UCLA? I've made it clear in a few other threads that Jacobs and the fans are a bunch of IDIOTS for stating we can't play them in 2010 because of our schedule, but 2012 is fine when the schedule is more difficult.

Again, stay with me - read at a 2nd graders level (which might still be an advanced level for you) - it is the notion that we are turning down UCLA in 2010 vs picking up MSU. That is all. Right now you have one AD that turned down UCLA and another AD that accepted MSU. Plain and simple.

When in hell did I ever state he said we would never play UCLA? I've made it clear in a few other threads that Jacobs and the fans are a bunch of IDIOTS for stating we can't play them in 2010 because of our schedule, but 2012 is fine when the schedule is more difficult.

Again, stay with me - read at a 2nd graders level (which might still be an advanced level for you) - it is the notion that we are turning down UCLA in 2010 vs picking up MSU. That is all. Right now you have one AD that turned down UCLA and another AD that accepted MSU. Plain and simple.

Not plain and simple. One turned down UCLA for one year and offered to play them in another year when we had an opening. The other accepted a deal to play MSU 6 years in the future...the equivalent of which we've already got in place with an away game at Kansas State in 2014 and the home and home with Georgia Tech in 2016 and 2017.

It's just your warped manner of twisting all things so Auburn looks bad in your head that makes you think your comparison is valid.

you are so stuck in your hatred for all things auburn you can't even remember what you type. Please refresh your memory with your own quote above. That is clearly where you said we would never play UCLA.

Not plain and simple except to the anti-auburn contingency. I don't expect you to understand the difference. Titan explained it clearly in the post above. We don't expect anything less from you than to vilify auburn and its fans every chance you get.

You know how everyone would help this situation? Don't reply to anything PChamp says. Never post in a thread he makes, just let him go. It's so obvious he has very little clue as to what he is talking about, why even give him a response?

I just got a very funny phone call. :roflol:

It was your village, They want there idiot back. :cheer: And please stop saying we or us where referring to Auburn.

It makes me throw up in my mouth

My understanding is that we did NOT turn down UCLA, but asked to play the games two years later...as we already had Clemson on the OCS the next two years. But thanks for another great trash job, PC. By the way, were you equally as irate when Notre Dame, Penn State, et al, turned us down? I'm just sayin'....

:au::homer:

lets stick it right back....Iowa State, home and home 2013, 2014 ---- that's about on the same level as MSU.

Not if "nobody can win there!"

pchump....Why don't you just take your uat crap to one of the mullet boards and stop wasting our time here?

Thanks in advance! B)

By the way, the Bammers will never play in East Lansing. The schedule may say that they are to play there in 2017, but I seriously doubt that they even have intention to make the trip.

lets stick it right back....Iowa State, home and home 2013, 2014 ---- that's about on the same level as MSU.

Not if "nobody can win there!"

yeah and MSU has had relevancy the past 20 years. Even the god himself only won 59% of his games there. Then you factor in the fact that the Big10+1 is a joke compared to what ISU faces in the Big 12. I'd say ISU and MSU are about on the same level right now.

Archived