WOW....that oregon player needs to be done.

WarTiger

Against the Boise State player? Absolutely. That chump deserved to have his grin wiped off clean.

His actions against fans, his teammates, and security is what where he erred.

WOW...just WOW... you are condoning throwing punches?? Geez..i sure hope you never coach anywhere and influence kids. Sorry, but a little trash talking does NOTHING to warrant this type of behavior. Remember Blount was running his mouth all week leading up to this game. HE started the trash talking long before the game even started. He obviously doesn't receive it as well as he dishes it out. I'm not at all condoning what the boise state player did...BUT, nobody here or anywhere else in TV land knows what the boise state player said. Only the players on the field and the boise state coach know what was said. BUT, it makes no difference what he said, every player in the country should know better than to throw punches. How anybody can justify those actions is beyond me, and I certainly hope they never coach or otherwise teach kids at any time during their lifetime..

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Against the Boise State player? Absolutely. That chump deserved to have his grin wiped off clean.

His actions against fans, his teammates, and security is what where he erred.

WOW...just WOW... you are condoning throwing punches?? Geez..i sure hope you never coach anywhere and influence kids. Sorry, but a little trash talking does NOTHING to warrant this type of behavior. Remember Blount was running his mouth all week leading up to this game. HE started the trash talking long before the game even started. He obviously doesn't receive it as well as he dishes it out. I'm not at all condoning what the boise state player did...BUT, nobody here or anywhere else in TV land knows what the boise state player said. Only the players on the field and the boise state coach know what was said. BUT, it makes no difference what he said, every player in the country should know better than to throw punches. How anybody can justify those actions is beyond me, and I certainly hope they never coach or otherwise teach kids at any time during their lifetime..

AGAIN, verbal insults are one thing. When the BSU player INITIATED the physical contact that was what triggered the whole incident. And that is also why the BSU player has been disciplined by BSU.

Wow what am man! Sucker punching a dude and trying to go after some fans....

best line:

Oregon's play by play announcer saying ,"cooler heads are prevailing!" right in the middle of the skirmish...talk about a homer! :roflol:

Good riddance! THis kid must idolize ACC football!

No need for instant replay to try to save a Duck this time!

I don't know -- I'm just from the school of not kicking a guy when he's down.

Anybody who goes out of his way to talk trash to his opponent needs a broken jaw. I can't stand that crap. Shake his hand and move on like you've done it before.

Total hypocrisy. :no: Have you ever been to a uat game? Tell me the name of the song your moronic fanbase sings every time they win regardless if they luck out or not.

Archived