ESPN's Bowl Projection

RunInRed

I like the Auburn vs. Miami(FL) Chik-Fil-A Bowl prediction. I don't really care what bowl Auburn goes to but just as long as its a decent bowl and not the Independence weedeater Bowl.

oh, so they both have Iowa winning the Big 10, UF winning SEC, VT winning ACC, Cincy winning Big East, USC winning Pac10. Feldmans got TCU and Boise St finishing strong and BOTH getting BCS bids. So I guess his SEC order of finish is uat losing to UF in SECCG, with LSU and UGA finishing 2nd in respective division. Interesting...

If AU does play in Music City bowl, I'll be there since I live in Nashville!!!

Nashville is a sh*thole. But I wouldn't mind traveling there to watch my Tigers

Seriously? I think Nashville is a great town. Why such disdain for Nashville?

I'm a fan of Nashville as well ... but hoping for a better bowl.

I'm a fan of Nashville as well ... but hoping for a better bowl.

No doubt, I do hope for a better bowl.

You're out of your gourd. Nashville is a FUN town. There is tons to do there, and that's a GREAT stadium for a bowl game.

You're out of your gourd. Nashville is a FUN town. There is tons to do there, and that's a GREAT stadium for a bowl game.

Best of all it has the Batman building as I like to call it.

Bama v Cincy in Sugar. Wouldn't it be funny if they got served again by an inferior team.

No it wouldn't but what is funny or just plain stupid is predictions about bowl games after only 4 games. People are really bored.

I have to admit one thing about the predictions and that is that Choklahoma doesn't want anything to do with Boise St.

Best of all it has the Batman building as I like to call it.

Nashville is an awesome town. A whole lot better than B'ham, Memphis, Mobile.

A drive-by post - you made a goofy comment and failed to back it up. Gutless. You're really going to have to explain your theory and try to offer any other city the SEC has a bowl game in that is better. Atlanta is bigger but quite honestly it's full of Yankees and drug dealers. Dallas is cool and I didn't think so until I went to the 2004 Red River Shootout. But where would you prefer to catch an Auburn bowl game? Orlando? Too many murderers. Shreveport? Nuf sed. New Orleans? At least it would mean we're in a BCS game. Nashville is a very clean city with lots of restaurants, clubs, and tons of stuff to do.

Right now we are 4-0......but that's all it is, 4-0.

If it were week 10 and this came out, then I'd be a little more interested. We need to be 6-0 coming out of Arky before I'll say anything about a bowl. Heck....even then it's a bit premi.

Archived