10 Reasons LSU will win

biglsufan

1. Coaching - Les Miles has a national championship. Both of our coordinators have rings as well. Gene Chizik came from a terrible Iowa St program with a terrible record. Chizik is starting to show his true colors.

2. Trindon Holiday - Auburn does not have the athletes like LSU has. Holiday will be a terror on returns, and will get more reps in the offensive gameplan.

3. Russel Shephard - Shephard is going to be a more integral part of the offense. Watch out for the most dynamic athlete on the field. He may throw his first pass this week. Get ready.

4. Saturday Night in Death Valley - Les Miles has lost 1 Saturday Night game in death valley in his 5 years. That was to #1 Florida. Auburn is not Florida. Not even close

5. Experience - LSU players have experience in big games like SEC Championships and National Championships. Auburn's players aren't even used to bowl games.

6. Chad Jones - Jones made his pitching debut against Auburn. He will terrorize Auburn on the football field as well.

7. Chris Todd - Todd has a completion percentage of 55% in a spread offense. That is terrible. The guy didn't shine against a horribly coached LSU defense last year. We have a real coordinator now.

8. Chuck the Truck - LSU hasn't gotten the running game going yet this year. Auburn's horrific run defense is the perfect medicine for the run game. Charles Scott dominated Auburn last year and will do so again.

9. Time to Prepare - Les Miles is great when having more than a week to prepare. LSU has dominated all its bowl victory wins over Miami (40-3), Notre Dame, Ohio St (38-24), Georgia Tech.

10. WR Combo - Auburn's undersized corners are no match for 6'5 Tolliver and 6'3 Lafell. LSU also has an emerging star in 6'3 Rueben Randle. How is Deangelo Benton working out?

1. Coaching - Les Miles has a national championship. Both of our coordinators have rings as well. Gene Chizik came from a terrible Iowa St program with a terrible record. Chizik is starting to show his true colors.

2. Trindon Holiday - Auburn does not have the athletes like LSU has. Holiday will be a terror on returns, and will get more reps in the offensive gameplan.

3. Russel Shephard - Shephard is going to be a more integral part of the offense. Watch out for the most dynamic athlete on the field. He may throw his first pass this week. Get ready.

4. Saturday Night in Death Valley - Les Miles has lost 1 Saturday Night game in death valley in his 5 years. That was to #1 Florida. Auburn is not Florida. Not even close

5. Experience - LSU players have experience in big games like SEC Championships and National Championships. Auburn's players aren't even used to bowl games.

6. Chad Jones - Jones made his pitching debut against Auburn. He will terrorize Auburn on the football field as well.

7. Chris Todd - Todd has a completion percentage of 55% in a spread offense. That is terrible. The guy didn't shine against a horribly coached LSU defense last year. We have a real coordinator now.

8. Chuck the Truck - LSU hasn't gotten the running game going yet this year. Auburn's horrific run defense is the perfect medicine for the run game. Charles Scott dominated Auburn last year and will do so again.

9. Time to Prepare - Les Miles is great when having more than a week to prepare. LSU has dominated all its bowl victory wins over Miami (40-3), Notre Dame, Ohio St (38-24), Georgia Tech.

10. WR Combo - Auburn's undersized corners are no match for 6'5 Tolliver and 6'3 Lafell. LSU also has an emerging star in 6'3 Rueben Randle. How is Deangelo Benton working out?

Sounds like you are throwing 70:0 to little Aubie?

/yawn

Since we are talking stats, your emerging star 6'3" Rueben Randle... 3 catches for 43 yards in 6 games.

Based on that statement, I guess we have an emerging star as well. Walk-on WR Jay Wisner has 3 catches for 56 yds. Looks like to me our walk-on has produced just as much as your 5-star.

Interesting take on "undersized corners"... our starting corners are 6'0", 175 lb. and 6'2", 180 lb. In contrast, LSU's starting corners? 5'11", 180 lb. and 6'1", 210 lb. So our corners are... wait for it... TALLER!

Les Miles still doesn't know how to manage a clock (oh and Gene Chizik has two undefeated seasons on his resume and a national title ring on his finger). Tridon Holliday is the least of my worries. He's overrated. Finally, you have literally the worst QB in the SEC. Seriously. I'd take Tyson Lee over Jordan Jefferson. He's AWFUL.

Personally, I think LSU wins, but the ONLY reason is because we can't stop the run. Period. UK literally couldn't throw it back to the line of scrimmage and we still couldn't stop their running game. Scott and the line are the difference. None of that other crap.

This post is one more reason why I can't stand LSU fans. Over rated and still talkin smack? Where you on the Florida board before that game? Well I'm bored so here goes...

1) Your coaches wear a lot of jewelry. So do old ladies. Chiz has some hardware by the way too.

2)Thanks for the insight coach. Glad to know you plan on playing him more this week.

3)He may throw his first pass. Awww how cute. Like a baby taking his first little steps.

4) You absolutely right and absolutely wrong here. We are not Florida, we are Auburn (good observation though). But we are close, the states actually touch, its called a border. I know the geography stuff gets me sometimes too.

5) You just said you are gonna be us up pretty bad so I'm sure you guys don't consider this a BIG GAME. So that point is asinine.

6) Are you serious?!? He pitched 1 inning of a 3 game series.

7) Most guys with shoulder injuries on a 5-6 team rarely shine.

8) Finally you made a descent point. It took 8 tries but you finally said something relevant. Good job sparky.

9) Slow down, its not a bowl game. Although most bowl games do give coaches a couple weeks which is more than one.

10) Neiko Thorpe is 6'2. You made all LSU fans look like idiots because you posted garbage on an Auburn board. How big do you feel?

Very impressive, 2 posts and straight to the shed.

I was wondering if and when one of the "2%"-ers would show up.

Welcome to the board ;)

The only points I agree with you on are your comments on Trinden Holliday, LSU having a week off to get healthy and plan strategy, and us being able to stop charles Scott. It's common knowlege that our kick coverage teams are living on the edge, so to speak, and Holliday can give us fits. Secondly, Charles Scott is a workhorse back and our defensive line and linebacker play has to step up or he'll grind us all night long for first downs. There's no doubt that them having a week off, combined with it being a home game gives them an advantage. Our players have played in Neyland Stadium and won so I doubt that the crowd will be the factor you insinuated. I have to disagree with the rest of your post. Anyway, these are not reasons we'll lose, but rather should be things we need to improve on before the game and step up with. War Damn Eagle.

The only points I agree with you on are your comments on Trinden Holliday, LSU having a week off to get healthy and plan strategy, and us being able to stop charles Scott. It's common knowlege that our kick coverage teams are living on the edge, so to speak, and Holliday can give us fits. Secondly, Charles Scott is a workhorse back and our defensive line and linebacker play has to step up or he'll grind us all night long for first downs. There's no doubt that them having a week off, combined with it being a home game gives them an advantage. Our players have played in Neyland Stadium and won so I doubt that the crowd will be the factor you insinuated. I have to disagree with the rest of your post. Anyway, these are not reasons we'll lose, but rather should be things we need to improve on before the game and step up with. War Damn Eagle.

Neyland Stadium is a joke compared to playing in Tiger Stadium.

LSU is a joke! A top 10 team with a win over...................WASHINGTON! :roflol:

Have you sent your Christmas gift to Dan Mullen yet? Have you sent your cash into the SEC office yet?

Just checkin'. Wouldn't want all that good Karma to turn on you. :P

LSU is a joke! A top 10 team with a win over...................WASHINGTON! :roflol:

Have you sent your Christmas gift to Dan Mullen yet? Have you sent your cash into the SEC office yet?

Just checkin'. Wouldn't want all that good Karma to turn on you. :P

We also beat UGA.

LSU fans smell just like corn dogs.

Yes, it is often said, but so, so true.

LSU fans do smell like corn dogs.

I would never tell them that to their face though. This is something

better said at internet distances. Even now, I am afraid.

I am afraid that they'll know I said it. I'll walk past an LSU fan

someday, and he'll see that look in my eye that gives it away.

That look that says, "gee, what is that smell? Is it corn dogs?"

The next thing you know, I'll have flat tires on my car.

If you only learn one thing from me today, remember not to tell LSU

fans how they smell - you know, like corn dogs.

LSU fans seem, somehow, sensitive to that whole corn dog issue.

I think this may be why a lot of fans get beaten up by LSU fans. If you

attend a game in Baton Rouge, try to avoid telling them that they smell

like corn dogs. Say something else instead. Like, "Wow, LSU sure does

have a great team this year. This is going to be a great SEC game."

It's hard. I know. That corn dog smell is just so overwhelming.

It makes it hard for you to think about football or baseball or

whatever else. Your brain wanders into corn dog topics like: "Gee, I

wonder if I took a bite of your finger, if you would taste just like

a corn dog?"; or "Is this a real person or is it a giant corn dog trying

to make me think it is a real person?" or "What did that giant corn dog

just say?" or "Excuse me, Mister, why is it that you smell just exactly

like corn dogs smell?" or, of course, after a silencer:

"Madam, did you just let the corn dogs out?"

Heck, after what I've heard about LSU fans, I think it may be better

not to smell them at all. Okay, not all of them. Some of them are

nice. Sure. Smell the nice ones. That's okay.

You know what else is a bad thing to do? Holding your nose around them.

They are real sensitive to that, too. Try holding your breath. But

don't be obvious about it. Somehow they know you're trying not to

breathe in the corn dog smell. And that offends them. They'll likely

punch you for that if they catch on to what you're doing.

If you do breathe it in long enough, though, it'll permeate your whole

body, and then you'll smell like a corn dog just like they do. But

don't say, "Dang, now I smell like a corn dog." They take offense to

that. And they will throw things. But not corn dogs. Hard stuff.

Stuff that leaves bruises and makes you bleed. Then you may have to get

stitches or something. Just don't say it. If you do start smelling like

a corn dog, just shut up about it. Okay?

I think kids are acutely aware of corn dog smells too. Counsel your

kids on how to behave around LSU fans. If LSU fans are driving around

town, do not let your kids stick their heads out of your car window and

sniff the air. No. Keep your windows rolled up. An odd change in

their expression - indicating they smell corn dogs - might get a wrench

or pipe or some other object tossed at your windshield. So, that's

dangerous. Let your kids stick their heads out of the car windows as

you drive - on some other weekend

I know you are just as puzzled as I am about some of this corn dog

stuff. What puzzles me most is that I've never actually seen any of

these LSU fans with a corn dog in their hand. Okay, maybe there's no

mystery there - maybe they already ate the corn dogs. Who knows?

Maybe there's a corn dog factory in Baton Rouge and they all work there.

Maybe, there's a corn dog lotion that they wear, or a French perfume.

Maybe their city council puts corn dog juice in the water supply -

kind of like fluoride. The politics there are probably weird.

The big political issue during the city election is whether they should

add more ketchup or more mustard to the water. Don't comment on it

though. It's not politically correct over there. It's like a

malnutrition issue or something. It's like the corn dogs are probably

added to the water to prevent starvation or something.

I know when you go to Baton Rouge, you're thinking: "Ahhhh. Here I am

in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. I'll bet the people here smell just like

boiled crawfish or shrimp etoufe' or some fancy Cajun food." But just

stop thinking that. That's just a myth. They smell just like corn dogs.

In fact, please listen to my advice. Leave them alone about the corn

dog odor. And don't try masking the odor with something stronger.

They'll curse at you. They'll say something like: "What the, how dare you

smoke a cigar in my home," or "What the!! Are you too good for the smell of

corn dogs?" and they'll cuss out your kids too: "What the!!! Little Mister

fancy pants over here acts like he doesn't want to smell like corn dogs."

Cajuns are not like us. Don't you see that, yet? They are really

sensitive about being sniffed and about their corn dog aroma. They know

they smell like corn dogs and it is no laughing matter to them at all.

I know, I know. We sniff the bammers and the UGA dawgs and the Ole

messes, and we keep a straight face with each of them, but don't press

your luck with the Cajun tiger fans. Don't refer to Death Valley as corn

dog valley either. I mean that's just wrong. Even if you've been

drinking, they'll beat you up and curse out your kids.

Along these lines, be extra careful when you laugh in their direction -

even if you're laughing about something else. Like baseball or football, or whatever. If you can't control yourself and you must laugh

though, do not snort. The snorting makes them think that you smell their

corn dog body odor from a distance or that you're choking on it or

something. They'll likely burn your van for that. We lost a campus

building over just one snort.

So, just remember. You can love one another without sniffing each

other. You can enjoy the clash of a couple of good football teams.

You can enjoy the thrill of the rivalry. But after the game, please heed

my words. Please just move along. No sniffing the opposing fans this

Saturday. Okay? Get your corn dog jollies at home.

Where you on the Florida board before that game? Well I'm bored so here goes...

English?

I know the geography stuff gets me sometimes

Shocker

Dear Professor Corndog, I am really surprised an LSWho fan can count to 10,so don't put me in shock and tell me you can comprehend and understand English as well.

LSU fans smell just like corn dogs.

Yes, it is often said, but so, so true.

LSU fans do smell like corn dogs.

I would never tell them that to their face though. This is something

better said at internet distances. Even now, I am afraid.

I am afraid that they'll know I said it. I'll walk past an LSU fan

someday, and he'll see that look in my eye that gives it away.

That look that says, "gee, what is that smell? Is it corn dogs?"

The next thing you know, I'll have flat tires on my car.

If you only learn one thing from me today, remember not to tell LSU

fans how they smell - you know, like corn dogs.

LSU fans seem, somehow, sensitive to that whole corn dog issue.

I think this may be why a lot of fans get beaten up by LSU fans. If you

attend a game in Baton Rouge, try to avoid telling them that they smell

like corn dogs. Say something else instead. Like, "Wow, LSU sure does

have a great team this year. This is going to be a great SEC game."

It's hard. I know. That corn dog smell is just so overwhelming.

It makes it hard for you to think about football or baseball or

whatever else. Your brain wanders into corn dog topics like: "Gee, I

wonder if I took a bite of your finger, if you would taste just like

a corn dog?"; or "Is this a real person or is it a giant corn dog trying

to make me think it is a real person?" or "What did that giant corn dog

just say?" or "Excuse me, Mister, why is it that you smell just exactly

like corn dogs smell?" or, of course, after a silencer:

"Madam, did you just let the corn dogs out?"

Heck, after what I've heard about LSU fans, I think it may be better

not to smell them at all. Okay, not all of them. Some of them are

nice. Sure. Smell the nice ones. That's okay.

You know what else is a bad thing to do? Holding your nose around them.

They are real sensitive to that, too. Try holding your breath. But

don't be obvious about it. Somehow they know you're trying not to

breathe in the corn dog smell. And that offends them. They'll likely

punch you for that if they catch on to what you're doing.

If you do breathe it in long enough, though, it'll permeate your whole

body, and then you'll smell like a corn dog just like they do. But

don't say, "Dang, now I smell like a corn dog." They take offense to

that. And they will throw things. But not corn dogs. Hard stuff.

Stuff that leaves bruises and makes you bleed. Then you may have to get

stitches or something. Just don't say it. If you do start smelling like

a corn dog, just shut up about it. Okay?

I think kids are acutely aware of corn dog smells too. Counsel your

kids on how to behave around LSU fans. If LSU fans are driving around

town, do not let your kids stick their heads out of your car window and

sniff the air. No. Keep your windows rolled up. An odd change in

their expression - indicating they smell corn dogs - might get a wrench

or pipe or some other object tossed at your windshield. So, that's

dangerous. Let your kids stick their heads out of the car windows as

you drive - on some other weekend

I know you are just as puzzled as I am about some of this corn dog

stuff. What puzzles me most is that I've never actually seen any of

these LSU fans with a corn dog in their hand. Okay, maybe there's no

mystery there - maybe they already ate the corn dogs. Who knows?

Maybe there's a corn dog factory in Baton Rouge and they all work there.

Maybe, there's a corn dog lotion that they wear, or a French perfume.

Maybe their city council puts corn dog juice in the water supply -

kind of like fluoride. The politics there are probably weird.

The big political issue during the city election is whether they should

add more ketchup or more mustard to the water. Don't comment on it

though. It's not politically correct over there. It's like a

malnutrition issue or something. It's like the corn dogs are probably

added to the water to prevent starvation or something.

I know when you go to Baton Rouge, you're thinking: "Ahhhh. Here I am

in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. I'll bet the people here smell just like

boiled crawfish or shrimp etoufe' or some fancy Cajun food." But just

stop thinking that. That's just a myth. They smell just like corn dogs.

In fact, please listen to my advice. Leave them alone about the corn

dog odor. And don't try masking the odor with something stronger.

They'll curse at you. They'll say something like: "What the, how dare you

smoke a cigar in my home," or "What the!! Are you too good for the smell of

corn dogs?" and they'll cuss out your kids too: "What the!!! Little Mister

fancy pants over here acts like he doesn't want to smell like corn dogs."

Cajuns are not like us. Don't you see that, yet? They are really

sensitive about being sniffed and about their corn dog aroma. They know

they smell like corn dogs and it is no laughing matter to them at all.

I know, I know. We sniff the bammers and the UGA dawgs and the Ole

messes, and we keep a straight face with each of them, but don't press

your luck with the Cajun tiger fans. Don't refer to Death Valley as corn

dog valley either. I mean that's just wrong. Even if you've been

drinking, they'll beat you up and curse out your kids.

Along these lines, be extra careful when you laugh in their direction -

even if you're laughing about something else. Like baseball or football, or whatever. If you can't control yourself and you must laugh

though, do not snort. The snorting makes them think that you smell their

corn dog body odor from a distance or that you're choking on it or

something. They'll likely burn your van for that. We lost a campus

building over just one snort.

So, just remember. You can love one another without sniffing each

other. You can enjoy the clash of a couple of good football teams.

You can enjoy the thrill of the rivalry. But after the game, please heed

my words. Please just move along. No sniffing the opposing fans this

Saturday. Okay? Get your corn dog jollies at home.

:roflol: This just never get's old!

Where you on the Florida board before that game? Well I'm bored so here goes...

English?

I know the geography stuff gets me sometimes

Shocker

Great come back biglsWhofan. I slammed you Rome Style and you come up with this. Defend yourself with zest or tape your fingers together and watch The Waterboy one more time. Oh by the way I noticed you couldn't smell the sarcasm coming off that entire post, must have been overwhelmed by that corn dog aroma. Your team is better than our this year we get it. I haven't ran into one Auburn fan claiming we would run over LSU this year. Most of us are actually in this weird place called "reality". You should book your ticket sometime soon.

I guess Auburn football doesn't have anything working in its favor. Well lets look at some negatives about this INVINCIBLE team that is seconds away from being 3-3

1) Your O-line sucks

2) That's great you have 5 star receivers that do not produce

3) I don't buy into Tiger Stadium, every LSU game is close, i don't think home-field determines the outcome

4) Didn't Miles say Shephard would see 10-15 touches in his last game? He actually ended up with 0

5) Your whole O is losing confidence

This game will go to the 4th quarter as usual...I think auburn wins by a FG 20-17 as Todd doesn't make any mistakes and the D finally comes to play.

We also beat UGA.

Dufus, that's why he asked if you'd sent your money to the SEC office yet. Without a bogus celebration call against Georgia (those refs now suspended for incompetence by the way) you'd have lost to the Hapless DullDawgs. As soon as Miles runs out of luck, LS-Who will return to it's customary mediocrity.

Les Miles lost a Monday nite game in Death Valley to Tennessese if Im not mistaken, didn't he blow a 21-0 half-time lead in that game??

Sounds like LSU fans have serious personal problems. Since their board has turn so negative on the team, one lonesome fan feels the need to come over here and try to stir up some $%#@.

Why Baton Rouge Tiger Fans Suck (Posted on 9/27/09 at 1:54 p.m.)

Onlyin Baton Rouge can 4-0 feel so much like 0-4...I swear, what the frickis wrong with you people and 3/4 of the people in Tiger Stadium. Is itthe culture that breeds such negativity about this football team? Iwent to the Vandy game and I never heard so much bitching andcomplaining.

And it really doesn't help our image when Bobby Bouche' calls in to a radio program to "talk bout dat quarbak".

Ignorantfans disgust me. Constructive criticism is great but complaining justto complain is waste of time. You have a thoughtful critique, I don'tmind listening but simple ignorance shouldn't be given the time of day.

And how can I judge? I've lived here most of my life, went tothe games, and listened to all these complaints before. If this citydoesn't have the most negative fans, I'd be surprised.

Relative to the success we'veexperienced...it'd be hard pressed to find another team whose fansexperience such success but constantly loathe themselves with criticism.

http://www.tigerdrop....asp?p=15418383

A real big FU to

the biglsufan

Archived