Mal Moore has persuaded his Southeastern Conference peers

Roll Tide Rev

Well, Woody's position was idiotic because he asserted that I said there was wrong doing ...

Which I did not.

Your position was idiotic because you PRESUMED (without doing your homework) that I had been on the slam Tebow bandwagon. Which I had not. You then, through context clues, tried to suggest/assert that I had been one of those people. And that I was taking a position that Tebow was less respected than any other people.

But when you were proven wrong, you got all pissy and took the take your toys and go home approach. Pretty standard operation for ol' PT.

:lol:

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, Woody's position was idiotic because he asserted that I said there was wrong doing ...

Which I did not.

Your position was idiotic because you PRESUMED (without doing your homework) that I had been on the slam Tebow bandwagon. Which I had not. You then, through context clues, tried to suggest/assert that I had been one of those people. And that I was taking a position that Tebow was less respected than any other people.

But when you were proven wrong, you got all pissy and took the take your toys and go home approach. Pretty standard operation for ol' PT.

How is asking you to prove your claim idiotic? "And it's your claim Einstein not mine".You claim that there was an advantage given to all 17 teams Alabama played B/C they had a bye week to get ready to play Alabama right????

Tell us Oh great one what how did it help them at All? answer the Freaking Question. How did it benefit them?

Which I did not.

You are the liar BG! Re read what I said Again! It's called comprehension try and keep up!

I never said or implied that BG03 said there was wrong doing! I said you haven't proven any wrong doing! Or any benefits given to the opponents of the Alabama Crimson tide.You have not proven a damn thing except that your a liar!You wont answer my Question B/C there was no Benefit was there? And all your whining about opponents Bye week's

is just that Whining.The burden of proof lies with you not me BG, If your going to make the claim that something is unfair Have a valid argument.

Which I did not.

You are the liar BG! Re read what I said Again! It's called comprehension try and keep up!

I never said or implied that BG03 said there was wrong doing! I said you haven't proven any wrong doing! Or any benefits given to the opponents of the Alabama Crimson tide.You have not proven a damn thing except that your a liar!You wont answer my Question B/C there was no Benefit was there? And all your whining about opponents Bye week's

is just that Whining.The burden of proof lies with you not me BG, If your going to make the claim that something is unfair Have a valid argument.

You said:

Misdirection and spin what a shock!Accuse us of lying B/C you have Zero proof of any wrong doing

When you say things like that you are suggesting that I implied or decried wrongdoing.

Either you were implying that or you struggle so much with grown up conversation that you just make points that have absolutely no relevance.

So which one is it?

That'd be like me saying "Oh woody, stop with the spin! You have no proof that the moon is made of cheese!"

woody: "Uh, I never said the moon was made of cheese."

response: "You're such an idiot...where did I say you said the moon was made of cheese?"

See how stupid that sounds?

It's like when someone asks you to offer proof that there's a more respected college football player than Tim Tebow. Even if you never asserted there was...and then that person blasting you for not offering proof.

Which I did not.

You said:

Misdirection and spin what a shock!Accuse us of lying B/C you have Zero proof of any wrong doing

When you say things like that you are suggesting that I implied or decried wrongdoing.

Your taking different words form different parts of my post and twisting them into what you want to hear!

Either you were implying that or you struggle so much with grown up conversation that you just make points that have absolutely no relevance.

No way BG you and the other Alabama fans started this thread. And Alabama fan's are the one implying there is wrong doing B/C you had to play to many teams coming off of bye weeks. Sounds like you are the one having a problem with grown up conversation not me you can't even answer a simple question

So which one is it?

That'd be like me saying "Oh woody, stop with the spin! You have no proof that the moon is made of cheese!"

woody: "Uh, I never said the moon was made of cheese."

response: "You're such an idiot...where did I say you said the moon was made of cheese?"

See how stupid that sounds?

You misquote me and somehow "I" have done something wrong.WTF BLA BLA BLA

It's like when someone asks you to offer proof that there's a more respected college football player than Tim Tebow. Even if you never asserted there was...and then that person blasting you for not offering proof.

Again more spin! I asked you a Question you don't want any part of answering. It's real simple you just tell us what benefit there was to the teams that lost to Alabama after a bye week! Prove your point. And this conversation is over.

Which I had not. You then, through context clues, tried to suggest/assert that I had been one of those people. And that I was taking a position that Tebow was less respected than any other people.----Show me where I said that. If you could read you would see that I just asked you to list some names of some as respected as Tebow. The rest YOU ARE PRESUMING.

First, you followed me around demanding a link to private premium material. I had already provided you a vast repository of posts where you could find non-bama fans who were making fun of Tebow. But you wanted to keep pushing it because if Bama fans are the only ones making fun of him, then you can make fun of Bama fans.

Then through CONTEXT CLUES like I said earlier, you were insinuating that I was one of those on the hate Tebow bandwagon. Or was your demanding of me to produce a list of players more respected a way of you telling the world how much I respect Tebow?

You're a grumpy dude who has a BG complex. I miss the days when you had me on ignore. You whined a lot less back then.

More BS and arm waving, patently BG. Context clues? That's a new one you pulled out of your butt.

It's real simple and I don't need a five paragraphs of arm waving. You said I said you were lying. Please quote the place where I did that or simply say you were wrong.

By the way, I went for a long time, at the request of the mods, to not get into this kind of crap with you and ignore your pot stirring. But then recently you responded to a post of mine QUOTING me.

That's when I started responding with quotes to you. So you can't have it both ways. Seems like you have a PT crush. For sure you have a split personality.....being a bama fan and living on an Auburn board.

Meanwhile sonny, please show this grumpy dude where I said you lied about something without a ton of arm waving.

If I was a mod, I would send this thread to the Woodshed so the rest of the good folks here don't have tp put up with this kind of stuff in a football forum.

Which I had not. You then, through context clues, tried to suggest/assert that I had been one of those people. And that I was taking a position that Tebow was less respected than any other people.----Show me where I said that. If you could read you would see that I just asked you to list some names of some as respected as Tebow. The rest YOU ARE PRESUMING.

First, you followed me around demanding a link to private premium material. I had already provided you a vast repository of posts where you could find non-bama fans who were making fun of Tebow. But you wanted to keep pushing it because if Bama fans are the only ones making fun of him, then you can make fun of Bama fans.

Then through CONTEXT CLUES like I said earlier, you were insinuating that I was one of those on the hate Tebow bandwagon. Or was your demanding of me to produce a list of players more respected a way of you telling the world how much I respect Tebow?

You're a grumpy dude who has a BG complex. I miss the days when you had me on ignore. You whined a lot less back then.

More BS and arm waving, patently BG. Context clues? That's a new one you pulled out of your butt.

It's real simple and I don't need a five paragraphs of arm waving. You said I said you were lying. Please quote the place where I did that or simply say you were wrong.

By the way, I went for a long time, at the request of the mods, to not get into this kind of crap with you and ignore your pot stirring. But then recently you responded to a post of mine QUOTING me.

That's when I started responding with quotes to you. So you can't have it both ways. Seems like you have a PT crush. For sure you have a split personality.....being a bama fan and living on an Auburn board.

Meanwhile sonny, please show this grumpy dude where I said you lied about something without a ton of arm waving.

If I was a mod, I would send this thread to the Woodshed so the rest of the good folks here don't have tp put up with this kind of stuff in a football forum.

PT give it up!Asking BG for a explanation or proof of anything is a losing proposition.BG deals only in innuendo and spin.It is asinine to complain about an opponent having an advantage when you beat that team. And he knows it

And can not prove it.So the only thing that he can do is try and change the subject.He is not an honest person!

woody, I know what you mean but I'm not going to let him play his games this time. He gets his panties in a big wad when someone calls him a liar. Now he has called me one so I'm going to hold his feet to the fire for evermore unless he quits arm waving shows me where I said he was a liar.

woody, I know what you mean but I'm not going to let him play his games this time. He gets his panties in a big wad when someone calls him a liar. Now he has called me one so I'm going to hold his feet to the fire for evermore unless he quits arm waving shows me where I said he was a liar.

Is that crickets I hear?

This thread sure has turned into a hissy fit, and I don't blame Malfunction Moore for bringing this up it is his job.

Is it's his job to sound like a crying schoolboy who just crapped himself on the playground?If so give him a raise.

Again more spin! I asked you a Question you don't want any part of answering

I can't answer the question, because I don't know that there was any wrongdoing. But that makes sense considering I never said there was any wrongdoing.

By the way, I went for a long time, at the request of the mods, to not get into this kind of crap with you and ignore your pot stirring

Feel free to put me on ignore. That's a great way to avoid this sort of thing.

I can't answer the question, because I don't know that there was any wrongdoing. But that makes sense considering I never said there was any wrongdoing.

By the way, I went for a long time, at the request of the mods, to not get into this kind of crap with you and ignore your pot stirring

Funny....you say to woody here that you can't answer the question because there was no wrongoing. Yet you said I lied about you. That's wrongdoing so why can't you answer me by showing me, or quoting you where I did that? That seems like a very reasonable request and it should be very simple to answer.And saying put you on ignore is another cop out. You made an accusation. I don't want to ignore you awaited answer.

I used the word wrong doing one time.I asked you to prove an advantage not wrongdoing and you know it BG. But your doing a fine job dogging that Question

Again more spin! You claimed 17 times a team that played Alabama had a bye week before they played Alabama giving them an advantage. That somehow "implies" wrongdoing on there part. Or the SEC office for allowing it. The question is still the same as has been from the start of this thread. What advantage was gained? This was the claim you made not me! now Prove it. What was the advantage BG? As long as you duck this question I will keep asking it.

Again more spin! You claimed 17 times a team that played Alabama had a bye week before they played Alabama giving them an advantage. That somehow "implies" wrongdoing on there part

No it doesn't. It implies s***ty circumstances. A 6'10" guy can dunk a basketball easier than a 5'3" guy. That doesn't mean the 6'10" guy did anything wrong, it just makes it harder for the 5'3" guy to win a slam dunk contest.

I don't like that we have to play 6 teams post-bye week. It gives them an advantage plain and simple. That doesn't mean that I think the SEC office did anything sinister.

If you can't grasp that concept, then I have no solutions for you.

Again more spin! You claimed 17 times a team that played Alabama had a bye week before they played Alabama giving them an advantage. That somehow "implies" wrongdoing on there part

No it doesn't. It implies s***ty circumstances. A 6'10" guy can dunk a basketball easier than a 5'3" guy. That doesn't mean the 6'10" guy did anything wrong, it just makes it harder for the 5'3" guy to win a slam dunk contest.

I don't like that we have to play 6 teams post-bye week. It gives them an advantage plain and simple. That doesn't mean that I think the SEC office did anything sinister.

You also don't seem to have a solution to providing me proof of where I said you lied "about something you didn't say." I still don't know how one does that so I await your providing some proof.....quote, specific post, etc.

If you can't do that then man up and say you can't. it's really OK to do that you know. I have had to do it lots of times.

I thought BG told you that the proof is on the Rivals national board and it's premium content. At least that's what I thought he said. I lost track and didn't realize this discussion was still going. At any rate there are several people around here that have Rivals accounts who could probably verify it for you.

I propose this:

1. BG, post the link even though PT can't see it if he's not a subscriber.

2. PT, have someone you trust read it and verify what BG said it contains about non-Bama fans bagging on Tebow.

Either way, this issue should be put to bed. If it's not, take it to PM. This thread has gotten dumber by the page.

I thought BG told you that the proof is on the Rivals national board and it's premium content. At least that's what I thought he said. I lost track and didn't realize this discussion was still going. At any rate there are several people around here that have Rivals accounts who could probably verify it for you.

I propose this:

2. PT, have someone you trust read it and verify what BG said it contains about non-Bama fans bagging on Tebow.

Either way, this issue should be put to bed. If it's not, take it to PM. This thread has gotten dumber by the page.

Titan to bama grad's rescue again! So let me see if I got this right. BG makes a claim Alabama is being screwed .we ask him to prove how .And poor little BG has to be saved from us stupid Auburn fans? B/C he can't prove Jack . Gotcha. PT we should be nice to him after all he is a turd and we are just picking on him B /C we don't like bama.

I propose this:

Titan to bama grad's rescue again! So let me see if I got this right. BG makes a claim Alabama is being screwed .we ask him to prove how .And poor little BG has to be saved from us stupid Auburn fans? B/C he can't prove Jack . Gotcha. PT we should be nice to him after all he is a turd and we are just picking on him B /C we don't like bama.

No, dummy. I was talking about this pissing match that's now spanned two threads about who can't prove what about Tebow and all that crap. And how that is defending BG I'm not sure. I'm telling BG to produce the link and PT to figure out how to verify the contents since he evidently doesn't trust that BG saw what he claims to have seen.

Calm the frick down and try to understand what I'm addressing before getting all butthurt over it. If it's unclear what I'm referring to, ask me.

I propose this:

With all due respect, it does APPEAR that anytime someone gets into it with BG you jump in on his side. I don't think you know what is going on here. I saw his links to Rivals. I have no idea what is at Rivals that gives proof I said he lied. He uses those links to show what people have said about Tebow. So what? He accuses me of lying about "something he never said." How is it possible to lie about something he never said? I don't get it. I haven't called him that but actually he is calling me a liar.

Bottomline...I HAVE NOT called him a liar. If he isn't capable, then you read the thread and tell me where I said he lied about something he didn't say or even something he said. Am I asking to much of him? All I ask is:

Tell me in which post I lied. Geez that seems awful simple.

Note that I suggested earlier this all be moved to The Woodshed. However, I guess some folks have found it entertaining since there have been almost 1100 views B)

With all due respect, it does APPEAR that anytime someone gets into it with BG you jump in on his side.

How is telling him to produce the link to premium content and then having you figure out some way to verify it taking his side? I just want the silly sniping over this to go bye bye and proposed a solution.

I don't think you know what is going on here. I saw his links to Rivals. I have no idea what is at Rivals that gives proof I said he lied. He uses those links to show what people have said about Tebow. So what? He accuses me of lying about "something he never said." How is it possible to lie about something he never said? I don't get it. I haven't called him that but actually he is calling me a liar.

Bottomline...I HAVE NOT called him a liar. If he isn't capable, then you read the thread and tell me where I said he lied about something he didn't say or even something he said. Am I asking to much of him? All I ask is:

Note that I suggested earlier this all be moved to The Woodshed. However, I guess some folks have found it entertaining since there have been almost 1100 views B)

I probably do need to move it. It just seemed to be going on forever with people sniping at each other. People rubberneck at a car accident too but it doesn't mean we should leave it around because it's so popular to look at.

With all due respect, it does APPEAR that anytime someone gets into it with BG you jump in on his side.

How is telling him to produce the link to premium content and then having you figure out some way to verify it taking his side? I just want the silly sniping over this to go bye bye and proposed a solution.

I don't think you know what is going on here. I saw his links to Rivals. I have no idea what is at Rivals that gives proof I said he lied. He uses those links to show what people have said about Tebow. So what? He accuses me of lying about "something he never said." How is it possible to lie about something he never said? I don't get it. I haven't called him that but actually he is calling me a liar.

I probably do need to move it. It just seemed to be going on forever with people sniping at each other. People rubberneck at a car accident too but it doesn't mean we should leave it around because it's so popular to look at.

OK, I'm sorry for the accusation. Let's go forward. What do you suggest now? He isn't responding because he knows he can't answer my simple questions. He's tried armwaving and verbose responses but his accusation I lied is still on the table. Have you found where I lied about him in any way?

I think the Woodshed is where this thread belongs but I'm going to hound him everywhere until I get an answer. I'm not backing off this time. I have had my belly full of him and it seems I'm not alone.

You keep saying that it gave them an advantage But they still lost.what was the advantage? I could understand and even take your side if Alabama lost one or two of those games. Let's use your basketball players. The 6'10 gets drunk and the 5'9 is not drunk. They get in a brawl and 6'10 guy kicks his ass anyway. Then all of 6'10 guys friends get on the Internet and claim 5'9 guy had the advantage. 6'10 guy still ends up looking like a *****.

your not alone tiger. He needs to admit he was wrong for calling you a liar. Just don't hold your breath. Oh and thanks for the Dummy remark Titan.

Archived