Thanks to Bobby Lowder

Proud Tiger

Undoing defamatory public statements is like unringing a bell or putting toothpast back in the tube (although I can kind of do that :huh: ). The damage is done.

You  have  to be  dumb or something  I havnt made Paul Davis out to be pure......WTF  are you drinking at work cause apparently you arent in your right mind......The only thing i said was that  the initial comments were made about BL, which happens to be the topic at hand.....And um no I have no desire to head  to Kansas  but thanks for the offer  Moron!

LOL proudtiger If Lowder werent on the board of trustees, the klan statement would have never been made and Paul davis wouldnt have any problems with Auburn LMAO. Lowder isnt defending AUburn he is defending himself!

OK MS Moron read your post. WTF were you saying? Did you not say Paul Davis would have no problems with Auburn if Bobby Lowder were not on the BOT? Are you still riding the short bus to school? Did I read YOUR WORDS wrong?

It appears your blonde roots are showing.

To answer your question, I must be dumb to be communicating with you in any way except to say, Goodbye, MS Post Nazi!

"OK MS Moron read your post. WTF were you saying?" :huh: "Are you still riding the short bus to school?" :D "It appears your blonde roots are showing." <_<

"To answer your question, I must be dumb to be communicating with you in any way except to say, Goodbye, MS Post Nazi!" :roll: Wow...

yup arguing with you is like arguing with a brick wall at least i had sense enough to be talking about the the topic at hand instead of totally dismismissing the topic and going off on my own little rampage, maybe you should read before you type.....

yup arguing with you is like arguing with a brick wall at least i had sense enough to be talking about the the topic at hand instead of totally dismismissing the topic and going off on my own little rampage, maybe you should read before you type.....

But not sense enough to make a statement then crawfish and backpedaled faster than John Kerry. Answer the frigging question Blondie,

No little rampage on my part, if you insert a statement into a thread, it is open for discussion. You spinning and attempting to deflect what you said is total BS.

autigger

If Lowder werent on the board of trustees, the klan statement would have never been made and Paul davis wouldnt have any problems with Auburn

Your insinuation is that Lowder is the only reason Davis is and has been writing about AU. Davis being a Bammer and being a personal friend to the Bear and also being a member of the Red Elephant Club has nothing to do with what he writes does it?

johnwegl....I guess I am an exception to your categorization of Auburn fans. I care more about Auburn as a whole than I do football. I have said that here several times. I have become perceived here as a big Lowder supporter. Fact is I'm not. The best thing may be for him to resign and stop the controversy. But them I put myself in his position and ask if I would. I probably wouldn't. The only thing I do here is challenge people to offer facts/evidence when they blame Lowder for their PERCEIVED actions on his part. There is usually nothing but opinions. People have become polarized on this issue and few are going to change their minds. It just seems odd to me that every big school has it's big givers, i.e., Paul Bryant, Jr. at bama, and most exercise some degree of influence in school affairs. Most do it with less visibility than Lowder and therein is the problem. I say again, if Lowder is guilty of everything people accuse him of or involved in so much detail of running Auburn, he is a very busy guy. But enough, like I say we are polarized on this issue.

Yes i said that statement... it was not a lifetime statement though i was discussing the topic of the retraction not your lifetime stalking issue with davis and the bear.

THE TOPIC IS THE JOHN SAUNDERS RETRACTION!

OK MS Moron read your post. WTF were you saying? Did you not say Paul Davis would have no problems with Auburn if Bobby Lowder were not on the BOT? Are you still riding the short bus to school? Did I read YOUR WORDS wrong?

It appears your blonde roots are showing.

To answer your question, I must be dumb to be communicating with you in any way except to say, Goodbye, MS Post Nazi!

WTF were you saying?  Did you not say Paul Davis would have no problems with Auburn if Bobby Lowder were not on the BOT?

i AM ACTUALLY DISCUSSING THE TOPIC AT HAND ........THE BOBBY LOWDER ISSUE AND THE RETRACTION BY JOHN SAUNDERS, SINCE YOU NEVER READ THE THE FIRST THREAD BY PROUD TIGER TO FIGURE IT OUT.

Are you still riding the short bus to school?

ARE YOU SCARED SOMEONE IS GOING TO STEAL YOUR SEAT???

Did I read YOUR WORDS wrong?

IF YOU READ THAT A RETRACTION WOULDNT BE NEEDED IF PAUL DAVIS HADNT ACCUSED BOBBY LOWDER AND THE BOT OF ARSON AND COMPARED THEM TO THE KU KLUX KLAN THEN NO YOU DIDNT READ IT WRONG...

iNTERESTING YOU SAY THIS SINCE THE FIRST INITIAL ATTACK WAS BY YOU TOWARDS ME, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND....

Archived