Job Needed

MDM4AU

I have been looking for a job since June and thought I would post my qualifications on here in the event any of you may be looking for ME or know someone who is.

I am looking for opportunities in Outside Business-to-Business sales with base + commission/bonus type compensation.

• Nearly 10 years Outside B2B sales experience.
  • Exceed Sales and Retension Goals annually as a Representative at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama.
  • 3rd in company out of 31 representatives in new group sales through May 2009.
  • Maintained great relationship with my book of business from BCBSAL (Employer groups of 50+ employees. 5-7 groups with 200-2500 employees.)
  • Was laid off in June 2009 due to a large workforce reduction. Good standing with company and eligible for re-hire.
  • Prior sales experience in Advertising (1999-2001), Property Management & Leasing (1995-1999).
  • Some Management Experience (5-7 employees).
  • BA in Communication Studies (Mass Communication) from The University of Alabama Birmignham - 2001.
  • Worked Full-Time through school.
  • Willing to discuss relocation but would prefer to remain in the Birmingham, AL area. Willing to commute within reasonable distance of Birmingham.

If you are looking for a Sales Professional or know of someone who is, please contact me at markmc45@bellsouth.net.

I have been looking for a job since June and thought I would post my qualifications on here in the event any of you may be looking for ME or know someone who is.

I am looking for opportunities in Outside Business-to-Business sales with base + commission/bonus type compensation.

• Nearly 10 years Outside B2B sales experience.
  • Exceed Sales and Retension Goals annually as a Representative at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama.
  • 3rd in company out of 31 representatives in new group sales through May 2009.
  • Maintained great relationship with my book of business from BCBSAL (Employer groups of 50+ employees. 5-7 groups with 200-2500 employees.)
  • Was laid off in June 2009 due to a large workforce reduction. Good standing with company and eligible for re-hire.
  • Prior sales experience in Advertising (1999-2001), Property Management & Leasing (1995-1999).
  • Some Management Experience (5-7 employees).
  • BA in Communication Studies (Mass Communication) from The University of Alabama Birmignham - 2001.
  • Worked Full-Time through school.
  • Willing to discuss relocation but would prefer to remain in the Birmingham, AL area. Willing to commute within reasonable distance of Birmingham.

If you are looking for a Sales Professional or know of someone who is, please contact me at markmc45@bellsouth.net.

I think this is in Bessemer.

https://cintas.taleo.net/careersection/10000/jobdetail.ftl

Maybe you should open your options to another career. I worked in sales and after Hurricane Katrina, the business I worked for closed it's doors. I went to doing electrical work which led to me getting my present job in operations at a plant. I make 2X what I did with my degree coming out of Auburn, just a thought and good luck. Ask around at Church, Clubs, Fraternity etc. I've found out myself it's who you know that usually gets you a job. Good luck.

Maybe you should open your options to another career. I worked in sales and after Hurricane Katrina, the business I worked for closed it's doors. I went to doing electrical work which led to me getting my present job in operations at a plant. I make 2X what I did with my degree coming out of Auburn, just a thought and good luck. Ask around at Church, Clubs, Fraternity etc. I've found out myself it's who you know that usually gets you a job. Good luck.

Actually talking to someone tomorrow about Cintas. I enjoy sales too much to change careers. Not saying I wouldn't consider it at all, just hard to imagine doing anything else.

I have been networking with several of my old customers, my church career group, and some others including our very own Runinred.

• 2 weeks later...

Deleted the snotty back and forth. If anyone has legitimate ability to help out, feel free to post or contact MDM4AU via PM.

Thanks for leaving their drivel against me up for all to read then removing mine within minutes of posting.

Things were improving here too.

That said, I know you have tough decisions to make, and you can't please everyone.

Deleted the snotty back and forth. If anyone has legitimate ability to help out, feel free to post or contact MDM4AU via PM.

Thanks for leaving their drivel against me up for all to read then removing mine within minutes of posting.

Things were improving here too.

That said, I know you have tough decisions to make, and you can't please everyone.

I don't check this thread on a daily basis. I came back today and saw that it had gone up a several notches from the relatively mild bickering earlier in the thread and decided to get it back on course.

• 6 months later...

Archived