Job Needed, Atlanta area!

SKCAUB

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking to move back to the Atlanta area from Virginia. Came up here for a commission sales job in insurance...convinced by a friend of mine it would be GREAT...and it wasn't my cup of tea.

I was in IT with Alltel/Convergys/Cingular/ATT in Atlanta for 11 years...and most recently did a 3 month contract stint with Bank of America/Merrill Lynch in Richmond. But now the well is dry up here and I want to come back to the SUNNY South! ;-)

IT would be the preference, but I have retail and restaurant experience too...along with 11 years in the investment biz. So anything will do.... Just need a job so I can get back home.

Thanks,

Steven Chappelle

Cell: 404-788-6417

WAR EAGLE!

Resume available upon request.

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking to move back to the Atlanta area from Virginia. Came up here for a commission sales job in insurance...convinced by a friend of mine it would be GREAT...and it wasn't my cup of tea.

I was in IT with Alltel/Convergys/Cingular/ATT in Atlanta for 11 years...and most recently did a 3 month contract stint with Bank of America/Merrill Lynch in Richmond. But now the well is dry up here and I want to come back to the SUNNY South! ;-)

IT would be the preference, but I have retail and restaurant experience too...along with 11 years in the investment biz. So anything will do.... Just need a job so I can get back home.

Thanks,

Steven Chappelle

WAR EAGLE!

I tried to send you a PM but had no luck with that. Anyway, I have a HS teacher of mine who works for AT&T as Director of Education Markets in Austin, TX. I'm not sure if the education thing would be your cup of tea, but email him just the same if you wish.

His name is Raymond Hartfield and he was my best teacher in HS and college.

rh4976@att.com

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/profile.php?v=info&ref=sgm&id=1018700689

Hi Everyone,

Thanks,

Steven Chappelle

WAR EAGLE!

I tried to send you a PM but had no luck with that. Anyway, I have a HS teacher of mine who works for AT&T as Director of Education Markets in Austin, TX. I'm not sure if the education thing would be your cup of tea, but email him just the same if you wish.

His name is Raymond Hartfield and he was my best teacher in HS and college.

rh4976@att.com

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/profile.php?v=info&ref=sgm&id=1018700689

Thanks my brother, I'll check it out.

AU Homer

Archived