Jacobs #2?

tigertiger

Guest AuNuma1

Wow guys (ranger12, pcola), you read tigertiger's post all wrong.

ranger, sorry, but you did in fact misinterpret it because he simply asked the question (hence the question mark) "is this true and where did you read it?" So how can you make a post that lacks credibility when you don't claim anything in the first place?

And secondly, he didn't say that he was thrilled to see Ronnie hurt. He said he's interested in seeing how Jacobs will perform at the number 2 spot BECAUSE of the situation with Tuberville wanting to hold Ronnie out of action. Come on guys, you honestly think an Auburn fan is going to post a thread saying that he's glad that one of the best rushers in the nation is hurt?? Hardly!

Very sorry for the misunderstanding tigertiger...moving along.

I wish Ronnie a speedy recovery but I'm also a bit pleased

thats a direct quote... How in the world did we take this the wrong way. He clearly says in his statement that he's "a bit pleased" that RB is injured. How can anybody be pleased to see another player hurt especially on the team he's supposed to be a fan of???

That's ridiculous...moving along.

numa, I agree. It is rediculous... i didn't post it....thats EXACTLY what he said...

Just me, everyone needs to calm down. Since when do we assume that fellow AU fans want to see players hurt. OR, conversely, opportunities gained from it. Everyone take a time-out. I'm gonna lock this thread in about 5 mins. Then ya'll can start it up again. Or not. Either way, you pick.

Anyone here really know what some one means on a message board??

The end.

I wish Ronnie a speedy recovery but I'm also a bit pleased

thats a direct quote... How in the world did we take this the wrong way. He clearly says in his statement that he's "a bit pleased" that RB is injured. How can anybody be pleased to see another player hurt especially on the team he's supposed to be a fan of???

i take that a completely different way......... He isnt happy ronnie is hurt but happy that jacobs will get more carries??? am I right???

Archived