AU vs. Clemson (Game 7)

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We'll be losing so much off this team, next year will be an obvious rebuilding year.

If Nelson comes back though, I like the pitching rotation of

Dayton

Smith

Nelson

I think we have a good coach now. I think this team and our coach will attract better recruits. I think we'll be no stranger to the NCAAs in the future.

WAR EAGLE!

THANKS GUYS!

Auburn has a baseball team? Well, thanks to this years team and Coach Paw, the answer is yes. Been following AU baseball for a long, long time. I've seen some good ball players wear the Burnt Orange and Navy Blue but was beginning to wonder. It is good to see the program getting back on the right track and one that Auburn fans can to proud to follow!

War Eagle Auburn Baseball!!!

Auburn has a baseball team? Well, thanks to this years team and Coach Paw, the answer is yes. Been following AU baseball for a long, long time. I've seen some good ball players wear the Burnt Orange and Navy Blue but was beginning to wonder. It is good to see the program getting back on the right track and one that Auburn fans can to proud to follow!

War Eagle Auburn Baseball!!!

Amen to that. Good to see Auburn baseball back on the right track!

I got to see Coach Chizik at the Tiger Trek and he was very impressed with the crowds. He went to the game Monday but missed the one Sunday night. He said Sunday he was able to hear the crowd at his house about 10 to 15 minutes away. Said he takes his son to a lot of Braves games and the crowd was louder than the games in Atlanta.

Archived