Rep. Bob Etheridge (D-N.C.)

Auburn85

Let me just say that if a congressman ever grabs me like that, there is going to be a congressman with a broken arm and some missing teeth. I don't care if they have a D or an R next to their name.

Let me just say that if a congressman ever grabs me like that, there is going to be a congressman with a broken arm and some missing teeth. I don't care if they have a D or an R next to their name.

THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Shot to the face right fist, followed with the forward right elbow right knee in crotch, then back of elbow follow by the right fist to the temple, all in one motion. During this left hand protecting my crotch. If he's still standing, right heel on top of the head followed by a wheel kick to the temple with right ankle bone.

:roflol:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=D3K-mrlYG7Y

I kind of like the breaking of the arm myself. Once he touches me it's on.

I kind of like the breaking of the arm myself. Once he touches me it's on.

I was thinking a punch in the throat, grab the arm, twist it, and slam his elbow. While he's in pain, sweep the leg, and then stomp the face.

And in the video you have, when in a headlock, the first thing you do is "over the top and gouge." If you gouge their eyeball out, they won't be able to focus properly. You may then break their arm, and proceed to sweep their legs, and then stomp their head.

I'd just invision him being Nick Saban and.......................OVER! Total midsection takedown followed by an over the body stare and rhetorical smile.

:P

I'd just invision him being Nick Saban and.......................OVER! Total midsection takedown followed by an over the body stare and rhetorical smile.

:P

He's too short to try any of that stuff on. You could just as easily to this to him:

spaceballs.jpg

Man, when I saw this, I was pissed, wishing I was that student. When he didn't let go of my arm after being asked. It would have been on like donkey kong!!! Probably throw in a groin shot during the barrage just for good measure. I hope this student will press charges for assault.

• 6 years later...

This incident happened outside a fundraiser headlined by Pelosi.

I'm still looking, and not claiming their isn't one, but I haven't found a quote yet where Pelosi was asked about Etheridge.

cnn

http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/06/14/bob.etheridge.confrontation/

June 14, 2010

...Later in the video, which has clearly been edited, Etheridge is seen grabbing the wrist of one of the men and again repeatedly asking, "Who are you?...Tell me who you are."

"We are just here for a project," one replies. "We are just students, that's all we are."

In the video, currently posted on the website of Andrew Brietbart -- a conservative commentator and online news aggregator -- the students' faces are obscured and they never fully identify themselves or their affiliation.

Archived