Tiger, eh? are you still making videos?

AUHansel

Got this email on July 7th...

The hosting site is almost complete, they are working on it as we speak...

The 2010 Preview Video will be out soon.

War Eagle!!!

A96 Productions

I'm with you, but looking forward to that new site. He makes the best videos, hands down.

I agree. Really enjoyed his videos. However, I don't see how having his own hosting site solves the issue. He's still using protected content, meaning, AU/SEC/NCAA/Collegiate Licensing/whoever could try to prevent distribution.

Also, I found it strange that his videos were pulled from YouTube while most others were still allowed (and still do) exist.

I agree. Really enjoyed his videos. However, I don't see how having his own hosting site solves the issue. He's still using protected content, meaning, AU/SEC/NCAA/Collegiate Licensing/whoever could try to prevent distribution.

Also, I found it strange that his videos were pulled from YouTube while most others were still allowed (and still do) exist.

If AU/SEC/NCAA/Collegiate Licensing provided videos like those customized by A96 and others, then they should prevent distribution. However, they don't even try to create anything unique. They only provide access to old footage.

There is a market for the types of videos created by A96. The powers should either provide this type of content or let others provide it freely. The powers are making a mistake by blocking it. The free distribution of this content creates more demand for college football and, therefore, more demand for the products that the powers do offer. It's a win-win-win for all sides if they allowed this type of content.

Yes, awesome videos, not to mention the music he uses. A couple of the songs he used, I downloaded off of amazon. One was off the Transformers Soundtrack.

• 2 weeks later...

anyone know how to watch this? or how to get in touch with him to watch it?

I'm in touch with him. Stay tuned...

thanks!

No matter how you feel about xCTT's tenure at AU, you have to love that review. I got goosebumps numerous times during the video . .

Thanks so much for all the love.

Hopefully we can fill this page up this season.

Mr. Branch at War Blogle busted his ars making this page right.

and thanks RunInRed for your support. Spread the word.

WDE

Archived