Limbaugh Just Admits he is addicted to Painkillers

tigerlifer3

Limbaugh on his Radio Show admits he is addicted to pain killers that were given to him following his post surgery on his lower back. He is also going to check in to a undisclose Rehab center.

He didn't deny the reports coming from Florida but he did say that it had some Inaccuracies (sp) in the report.

At least he admitted to it instead of trying to cover it up. I only wish he would have admitted to it a little earlier once the story broke. I like Rush and listen to him alot, but on his show after it broke, he made light of the stories. Not very good for his credibility and disappoints me.

he also said he'd come clean w/ all the info we'd ever want to hear after he was comfortable he could from a legal standpoint.

i listened to a portion of his show today...did he do this at the very end?

someone somewhere said being addicted to this kind of stuff could cause the kind of hearing loss he experienced... has anyone else heard this?

ct

he also said he'd come clean w/ all the info we'd ever want to hear after he was comfortable he could from a legal standpoint.

i listened to a portion of his show today...did he do this at the very end?

yes it was right at the very end. It was his "closing" comments for the day.

www.rushlimbaugh.com has a video clip you can watch of his making his 4.5 minute statement.

i wonder what he'll do to fix the pain he's been in after he's off the drugs.

here's hoping he kicks this and resumes normalcy.

ct

I can't stand Rush Limbaugh...but I truly hope he is successful in his recovery. It must be understood that drug addiction is NOT a character issue. He is not a bad person who is trying to become good, but rather, he is a sick person who's trying to get well. Good luck, you SOB!!! ;)

I can't stand Rush Limbaugh...but I truly hope he is successful in his recovery. It must be understood that drug addiction is NOT a character issue. He is not a bad person who is trying to become good, but rather, he is a sick person who's trying to get well. Good luck, you SOB!!! ;)

Still hard for you to be truly nice to somebody's politics you don't agree with huh, TigerAl? Can't take those liberal glasses off even for a second and actually try to be a human being. I truly believe you want him to kick this, but why did you have to go to the namecalling on him? ;) At least, you are not trying to compare his problem to people that hard drugs like cocaine, herione, etc. I have heard some of that today and that shows how uneducated alot of people can be. Sure, it is an addication to a drug like the other drugs. The biggest difference is, that Rush did not decide to take his pain pills to get a high for pleasure, but it started out as a way to relieve surgery pain. To compare that to people that got hooked on drugs for pleasure is ludicrous and ticks me off. I hope he can get it out of his system and get his credibility back. The reason the liberals hate him so much is because he tells the truth. Here is hoping he gets back on the horse and rides again. BTW, if any of you hear liberals spewing about Rush's addiction, remind them of the democratic Senator who still seems to have a drinking problem-Ted Kennedy. I have had to do that several times today an it shut them up. Kind of hard to spew garbage about a guy addicted to painkillers when one of your own kind does something even worse and it seems to be ignored by his own party and keeps getting re-elected.

ranger, you really don't want to start with me about addictions. Whatever your preconceived notions are or what pseudo-authority you think you speak from, you don't know what you're talking about. As for my comments on RL, I was kidding. As I said, I truly hope his recovery goes well.

I actually am impressed Tiger Al, you just moved up my list. Don't get me wrong your still pretty far down, but progressing.

I don't understand. :headscratch: Is it the GOOD list or the BAD list??? :D

I actually am impressed Tiger Al,  you just moved up my list.  Don't get me wrong your still pretty far down, but progressing.

It could be the S_ _ T list. :D

I actually am impressed Tiger Al,  you just moved up my list.  Don't get me wrong your still pretty far down, but progressing.

It could be the S_ _ T list. :D

That thought had crossed my mind!!!

Speaking only as an guy who has had alcohol and drug abusers in the family, all I can say is that I hope Rush does what it takes to get himself better. The price is heavy, and I don't care how much of a celebrity you are. This is no easy thing. I hope Rush gets his life straightened out, and can get back to doing what he's all about. Love him or hate him, drug abuse is never the answer. When it really counts, it's all about the human being. Here's hoping Rush gets himself right.

I'm with ya buddy, and I've seen others pull through. I hope you can do it too.

Anyone who wants to rip him over this needs a serious reality check. Drug addiction is no playground. Here's one liberal who hopes Rush can turn it around for the better. If he can beat drugs, that's FAR more important than any public life he has. Believe me, I've seen it in my own family. I only hope he can beat his own demons.

By the way, if you wanna rip me cuz I'm a liberal, KISS MY ASS!!!

ranger, you really don't want to start with me about addictions. Whatever your preconceived notions are or what pseudo-authority you think you speak from, you don't know what you're talking about. As for my comments on RL, I was kidding. As I said, I truly hope his recovery goes well.

TigerAl,

That shows how arrogant and cocky you are when you assume that somebody else does not know what they are talking about and you the authority on the subject. Do you know anything personal about me or my family? Do you know antything about my past or things any of my friends or family may have gone through? For you to make an assumption that I know nothing about it just shows how highly you must think of yourself.

At least, you are not trying to compare his problem to people that hard drugs like cocaine, herione, etc. I have heard some of that today and that shows how uneducated alot of people can be. Sure, it is an addication to a drug like the other drugs. The biggest difference is, that Rush did not decide to take his pain pills to get a high for pleasure, but it started out as a way to relieve surgery pain. To compare that to people that got hooked on drugs for pleasure is ludicrous and ticks me off.

That tells me everything I need to know.

Speaking only as an guy who has had alcohol and drug abusers in the family, all I can say is that I hope Rush does what it takes to get himself better. The price is heavy, and I don't care how much of a celebrity you are. This is no easy thing. I hope Rush gets his life straightened out, and can get back to doing what he's all about. Love him or hate him, drug abuse is never the answer. When it really counts, it's all about the human being. Here's hoping Rush gets himself right.

I'm with ya buddy, and I've seen others pull through. I hope you can do it too.

Anyone who wants to rip him over this needs a serious reality check. Drug addiction is no playground. Here's one liberal who hopes Rush can turn it around for the better. If he can beat drugs, that's FAR more important than any public life he has. Believe me, I've seen it in my own family. I only hope he can beat his own demons.

By the way, if you wanna rip me cuz I'm a liberal, KISS MY ASS!!!

Dang, Cshine, you were moving up on my list too till the KMA part. All those attaboys...FLUSHED! :D

Archived