Blaming Bush

Ranger12

Since the liberals blame Bush for everthing that was beyond his control (i.e. 9/11, Enron, etc), how long do you think it will take them to blame him for Hurricane Isabel? Hey, I mean, it caused alot of destruction which is going to cost the government alot of money to repair. Which means it will make the economy weaker just like the others mentioned above did. But, hey, Bush should have seen all that coming and did something about it so that the economy would not be sluggish.

Heard a great quote by Oliver North today for all those that have now forgetten how 9/11 felt and whining about the war on terrorism- "Would you rather be fighting it on another land, in the middle of what is mostly desert, or would you rather be fighting it on you street, inside your house?".

We all know Billy Clinton would've fought off Hurricane Isabel with his super powers. :ph34r: Bush's Environmental policy wasn't staunch enough to deter a hurricane from invading. :blink: Geez, what a failure. :lol::rolleyes:

Bush's environmental policy is a direct cause of hurricane Isabel. He has done nothing to cut back on greenhouse gases, and has not signed the Kyoto treaty. Therefore, the earth is warming up much quicker than normal, resulting in the mid-Atlantic ocean being .8435672 F over normal, and causing a major hurricane to pop up. With all of the greenhouse gases being genererated over the eastern coast of the US, and rising into the upper atmosphere, it created a low pressure which sucked the hurricane right into the population center of the US. Now, we know Bush, he is going to start lieing to us and telling us it wasn't his fault. But at least I beat TigerAl to this scoop. ;)

Bush's environmental policy is a direct cause of hurricane Isabel. He has done nothing to cut back on greenhouse gases, and has not signed the Kyoto treaty. Therefore, the earth is warming up much quicker than normal, resulting in the mid-Atlantic ocean being .8435672 F over normal, and causing a major hurricane to pop up. With all of the greenhouse gases being genererated over the eastern coast of the US, and rising into the upper atmosphere, it created a low pressure which sucked the hurricane right into the population center of the US. Now, we know Bush, he is going to start lieing to us and telling us it wasn't his fault. But at least I beat TigerAl to this scoop. ;)

:blink::lol::lol::P

Have you guys checked this stuff out or are you grasping at straws? :headshake: There's no way even W is responsible for any hurricanes. :D

Man, was I surprised. I thought this was a thread about Moses when I saw "Flaming Bush."

Hey libs, there was your joke for today!

Archived