Email I just received

lovemyAU

Quick notes: Take it to the bank.

Cecil did not receive a dime, banking records prove this. Records for Cecil, wife, oldest son and uncle have been looked at and no money has shown up. The money used to repair church was donated by several members of the church over a period of 12 months.

Bonds, Bell and Rogers did not impress the agents that did the interviews. Unless they can show some evidnece that connects Cecil to them the FBI has no case. In fact there is no case at all. From what we found out it is only a fishing trip funded by tax money. "intent" to extort money is border line.

Jody on the other hand is in serious trouble, seems he is refusing to give up his cell phone records and bank records. (NCAA has requested them).

No information on any wiretap involved with the "pay for Vote" case involved anything that dealt with Auburn University, players, parents or Santa Clause. No wiretap was used during the time of Colonial Bank. Colonial bank is no longer around. Nice office on I40 outside of Montgomery.

Mal Moore, Bear Bryant JR. have problems. That is all I can say.

Auburn reported all this information about Cecil in DEC before they signed Cam. It is important to remember this, AU was not going to sign Cam unless he was cleared.

Paperwork is in the hands of Auburn AD.

UF is in trouble, more to come. Major problems with the FEDS.

Auburn is not in trouble, Cam is not in trouble. NCAA cannot suspend Cam, they will not tell AU to suspend Cam. They gave their aproval on his scholarship. They are screwed. This comes form one of the most respected alumni from Auburn University. This is why Auburn has not responded and has been silent. I have more,I shall wait on releasing the rest for later.

What it comes down to is I have confirmed information from trusted sources that we are in the clear and so is Cam.

This was posted by a guy named secsportsfan101 on the Rivals board. I'm not so sure as to his credibility. No one there seems to know him. And he messed up on saying I-40 runs through Montgomery. It runs about 260 miles to the North through Nashville.

Take with a grain of salt. Some of the stuff he says has been mentioned by others. The rest...who knows about its veracity?

This was posted by a guy named secsportsfan101 on the Rivals board. I'm not so sure as to his credibility. No one there seems to know him. And he messed up on saying I-40 runs through Montgomery. It runs about 260 miles to the North through Nashville.

Take with a grain of salt. Some of the stuff he says has been mentioned by others. The rest...who knows about its veracity?

Thanks... :thumbsup:

Screw it! This guy has just as much credibility as ANYONE ELSE who has posted negative crap! So I'm going to believe this email as the gospel for now!!!!!! :cheer:

So what we have here is lovemyAU posting it here and claiming it to be his own info? hmmmm.... What does that say of the credibility of someone that posts it elsewhere without saying where they got the info??? Hmmmmm....

So what we have here is lovemyAU posting it here and claiming it to be his own info? hmmmm.... What does that say of the credibility of someone that posts it elsewhere without saying where they got the info??? Hmmmmm....

lovemyAU said it was an email they received.

lovemyAU said it was an email they received.

Thanks TitanTiger for READING and not Assuming.. I really socked at the beating I have taking the past 3 days for being an Auburn fan from Auburn fans. Thanks for reading the Title A EMAIL I RECEIVED...I am not in the know that's why I ask!!!

FTR - lovemyAU said it was an email she received.

Screw it! This guy has just as much credibility as ANYONE ELSE who has posted negative crap! So I'm going to believe this email as the gospel for now!!!!!! :cheer:

AUBURNJAC will decide which unverifiable crap to believe! :big:

Thanks TitanTiger for READING and not Assuming.. I really socked at the beating I have taking the past 3 days for being an Auburn fan from Auburn fans. Thanks for reading the Title A EMAIL I RECEIVED...I am not in the know that's why I ask!!!

lovemyAU> It just takes a little while to become familiar with board etiquette no matter where you post. Don't let these guys intimidate you or take what they say personally. Meanwhile, it wouldn't hurt to be more specific, i.e. "I got this e-mail and was wondering about the validity." List the source of the e-mail.

What it comes down to is I have confirmed information from trusted sources that we are in the clear and so is Cam.

Was this in the e-mail or is this your statement?

Because you did not use the "quote" function to highlight the e-mailed material vs. your own statements, the reader is unsure where the e-mail stops and you start. Do you see how your post can be a bit confusing?

lovemyAU> It just takes a little while to become familiar with board etiquette no matter where you post. Don't let these guys intimidate you or take what they say personally. Meanwhile, it wouldn't hurt to be more specific, i.e. "I got this e-mail and was wondering about the validity." List the source of the e-mail.

Because you did not use the "quote" function to highlight the e-mailed material vs. your own statements, the reader is unsure where the e-mail stops and you start. Do you see how your post can be a bit confusing?

Sorry, I guess you are right. I just copied the email and posted it as it was. I just am really supprised at being call a turd, corndog and other such stuff..being told i am not a REAL Auburn fan. I am TOTALLY new at this and thought I would enjoy it, now I am not so sure. i thought maybe this was like facebook. I have been posting on ESPN stuff for a while(prior to my current ESPN boycot) and never had a problem, other than that this is my first goat roping. I will try doing better but come on guys do we really want new Auburn people to this board feeling like they are always going to have to defend theirselves. That is why I would NEVER post on anything Alabama or other schools and hate when they post on our stuff. I am sorry if anyone has taken me the wrong way..Let's try this again..I am Love My AU..nice to meet you. :big:

So the latest rumors are that MM gives money to AU players, hit the "big games" at Victory land by accident, then Lowder gives a free ATM card to the players.

Seriously, some guy just told me this....can you believe it!

Sorry, I guess you are right. I just copied the email and posted it as it was. I just am really supprised at being call a turd, corndog and other such stuff..being told i am not a REAL Auburn fan. I am TOTALLY new at this and thought I would enjoy it, now I am not so sure. i thought maybe this was like facebook. I have been posting on ESPN stuff for a while(prior to my current ESPN boycot) and never had a problem, other than that this is my first goat roping. I will try doing better but come on guys do we really want new Auburn people to this board feeling like they are always going to have to defend theirselves. That is why I would NEVER post on anything Alabama or other schools and hate when they post on our stuff. I am sorry if anyone has taken me the wrong way..Let's try this again..I am Love My AU..nice to meet you. :big:

Don't let it bother you, WarTiger is an old curmudgeon, whatever that is. :rolleyes:

Don't be thin skinned. Shed perceived insults like Cam Newton shed wannabe tacklers.

Can somone verify/expand upon what these three quotes mean:

Jody on the other hand is in serious trouble, seems he is refusing to give up his cell phone records and bank records. (NCAA has requested them).

Jody is the guy who left MSU and went to Bama to be a graduate assistant.

If he was sending his crap to whomever from a Bama athletic dept computer there could be consequences for Bama & Mal Moore. Bear Bryant JR. is a huge athletic booster at turdtown. I wonder if he has been funding this Auburn & Cam Newton smear campaign?

UF could/should be in trouble for leaking info about Cam's grades while at UF.

I'm not sure if the FEDS would have jurisdiction on someone giving out private grade info to someone claiming to be a journalist.

Jody Wright is the Alabama GA, who was working at MSU during the Cam Newton recruitment. He recently met with the NCAA.

I hadn't heard about Mal and BB Jr., but can't wait to hear more.

I would think the UF problems revolve around the releasing of Academic record of Cam (definitely a FED issue), but you never know what they found while digging.

Good news, time to start thinking about the business at hand, best place to settle these scores is on a half acre of land in west alabama in exactly seven days.

Time to get mean, mad and loud.

Little Doc

Not lately, but in the past this board has had a few problems with non-AU people that would post inflammatory stuff under an AU sounding screen name. (I know, hard to believe but it's true. What kind of person would do that? Turds, corndogs & piggies apparently.) So, don't take it personal. Your true colors will eventually show through. WDE :thumbsup:

That posting is no more likely to be valid than the crap that's everywhere else. Just because we like it doesn't make it true.

UF can hardly be in trouble at all. IF (big if) some employee of UF did release a student's private academic information, that employee could face federal charges. My suspicion is that Thayer Evans made up a source at UF. Nobody that had access to that sort of information is going to risk his/her academic career to pacify a second rate writer that's on a smear campaign.

As for Little Bahr and so forth having a problem, they could be in on the gambling bribery case, but I see nothing to link them to this Cam Newton junk. Would they? Sure. Could they? Sure. Did they? Prove it.

Jody Wright leaked information? Where is the violation? If he stands in front of Denny Chimes and says he leaked this information how does he have a problem? What law has he broken? What NCAA rule has he broken?

As much as I hate this whole thing, and as much as I believe Auburn and Cam Newton are completely innocent, this email looks like nothing except wishful thinking.

If he was sending his crap to whomever from a Bama athletic dept computer there could be consequences for Bama & Mal Moore. Bear Bryant JR. is a huge athletic booster at turdtown. I wonder if he has been funding this Auburn & Cam Newton smear campaign?

I'm not sure if the FEDS would have jurisdiction on someone giving out private grade info to someone claiming to be a journalist.

I think that's a statute in place that really just opens the door for civil litigation, I'm not sure the Feds would get involved unless there was information released on a large scale. Similar to HIPAA regulations.

As a footnote, there was some g'vt guy on Finescum today that said the FBI did not begin wiretapping McGregor until March, so there will be no information about Cam on there. There was a B'ham News story about that yesterday also. LINK

I have previously heard rumors that BBJ was involved with the MacGregor investigation. I think that could be the troubles related to him. Nothing to do with Cam Newton, though.

Archived