Reviewing Auburn - Alabama

AUn Collierville

I was reviewing the Auburn/Alabama series and it had not dawned on me until now that we were four points away from winning eight in a row from 1982-1989.

If not for the wrong way Bo game and the Tiffin field goal in '84 and '85 respectively, the series would be 38-36-1 - advanatge Bad Guys.

They had their runs in the 60's and 70's, but that was a looong time ago :thumbsup:

Another thought:

Auburn leads the series before Bryant came to UAT 12-9-1

Auburn leads after Bryant quit coaching there 16-12-0

Clearly, the norm is Auburn prevails, unless somebody thinks Bryant is going to rise from the dead.

Another thought:

Clearly, the norm is Auburn prevails, unless somebody thinks Bryant is going to rise from the dead.

That is pretty much all of the SPUAT fans, isn't it?

Another thought:

Are you kidding me? I've been told by sources that Nick Saban is the Bear reincarnated. ;)

I thought the past doesn't matter? Or does having 13 National Championships actually mean something?!?!

I thought y'all had 13,000. :poke:

It depends on how good we are on a particular year. This year we're a little insecure so we'll add a couple extra (1287). I mean its a couple of extra so nobody can catch up. Ya know?

I thought the past doesn't matter? Or does having 13 National Championships actually mean something?!?!

Obviously means a lot to Bammer fans.

I mean it's the same exact reason that this thread was made. Yeah maybe you guys have won the majority of the most recent iron bowl but that doesn't mean it will always be like that. Streaks come and go! Lets enjoy what we got now!

I thought y'all had 13,000. :poke:

It depends on how good we are on a particular year. This year we're a little insecure so we'll add a couple extra (1287). I mean its a couple of extra so nobody can catch up. Ya know?

I enjoy you being able to have a sense of humor props to you

Name all 13

This stat is the only one that matters:

Q: Who won the first Iron Bowl?

A: Auburn

Q: Who won thelast Iron Bowl?

A Auburn

enough said... war eagle

Obviously means a lot to Bammer fans.

I mean it's the same exact reason that this thread was made. Yeah maybe you guys have won the majority of the most recent iron bowl but that doesn't mean it will always be like that. Streaks come and go! Lets enjoy what we got now!

The thread was started as a simple "what if" and to bring attention to how Auburn has closed the gap against UA over the last 30 years.

Seven National Championships is impressive, claiming 13 just makes Bammers look silly.

Seven National Championships is impressive, claiming 13 just makes Bammers look silly.

Josh Bynes told us, "the truth doesn't sell"

How many less tshirts, tags, hats, helmet decals, etc would there be if they only had 7 on them? :big:

I agree ... every time I see the "Got 13", its hard to keep from laughing out loud. The boys at UAT offer support to the sage who said, "a lie often told is soon believed." I really think most of these characters don't know any better and the others who do know better don't care.

Archived