Katie Pics Part II

DKW 86

Those first two are too cute!!!! The 3rd one is realistic. Is this a sign she's not an lsu fan?

hahahaha!!!

Great pics! Thanks for sharing them.

She's so cute and smart, too!

War Eagle, Katie Bug!!!

I must keep my wife away from those pictures. Looking at that cutie will get back on her "wanting a baby" kick.

I must keep my wife away from those pictures. Looking at that cutie will get back on her "wanting a baby" kick.

Give her some Wedding Cake...lol

I must keep my wife away from those pictures. Looking at that cutie will get back on her  "wanting a baby" kick.

Give her some Wedding Cake...lol

I go one better, I usually go pick up my 6 year old, hyperactive,all-boy son and that usually takes the urge way pretty quick. :lol:

Thanks for all the "awwwwww"s, everyone! I think she is too cute for words myself, but I am prejudiced.

Notice how the urge to cry when wearing purple and gold is genetically bred into her!! I guess the AU in Mommy's blood worked. That and her inbred fashion sense - (purple and gold together - CALL THE FASHION POLICE!)

Thanks for posting for me, David!!!

Miss you all. Back to work on May 10th. Lots of thoughts and prayers for me that day - will be a VERY VERY hard day.

Love,

Jenny

• 2 weeks later...

Way to go, Jenny! Both of our kids cry whenever they smell corndogs, too! It's a defense mechanism, I think.

Cute baby. I'm sure your desk is covered with picutres this week.

Obviously the dominannt AU genes have supressed the corndog characteristics.

Archived