Florida State 7pm 12-3

BZ770

Auburntigers.com says it's going to be on FSN at seven oclock. My Iphone sportscenter ap is saying espn3.com

With the way our season has started, a quality win over an ACC team would be what our team needs before starting SEC Play. Thanks wartiger for clarifying the TV channel.

Living in Tallahassee, I often have to refer to our football record (14-4-1) vs FSU after our baseball games against the criminoles. Positive thoughts...but I might need our football stats again tomorrow. :rolleyes:

Im DVRing it...Orange Bowl is tonight.

Auburn is up 27-22 at the Half WDE!!!! This is a hell of a game if you haven't been watching.

Auburn is up 27-22 at the Half WDE!!!! This is a hell of a game if you haven't been watching.

I've been watching too. Let's hope we play another solid half.

WDE 65-60 Barbee's best win yet. Quality Win If we play like this we can win some in the SEC.

This was a great game, I enjoyed watching it. AU looked pretty solid for the most part, great effort! Awesome win against a good program, and just what we need heading into SEC play this Saturday. War Eagle!

Tonight made me remember why I watch Auburn Basketball. I almost get excited as I do watching an Auburn Football Game.

"WOW" comes to mind before "WAR DAMN EAGLE"!

WOW, we played well against a good ACC team!

WOW, the fans were cheering and jeering (FSU) loudly!

WOW, we lead at half!

WOW, we held off a late FSU effort!

WOW, we made free throws!

WOW, who is that little No. 11 anyway?

WOW, WE WON!

WAR DAMN EAGLE

Barbee can coach a basketball team! I was hoping for a good effort and being able to keep the loss to single digits. Boo me!

Living in Tallahassee, I often have to refer to our football record (14-4-1) vs FSU after our baseball games against the criminoles. Positive thoughts...but I might need our football stats again tomorrow. :rolleyes:

You can add basketball to that argument too. It's now 22-7 Auburn!

I watched much of the game and saw some good things that were not there at the beginning of the season. What help AU in the first half was the poor shooting of FSU, but AU did a good job of getting good shots and hit the big ones to have the lead. The second half FSU started well but eventually got cold again, but this was more from them trying to push too hard and the pressure Auburn was putting on them defensively. What I liked was that FSU didn't seem to get a lot of second chances. AU did well on the defensive boards (don't know the stats so I could be wrong about that) and they made FSU take some tough shots. AU got it done with guys that would most likely be walk-ons at other SEC schools so Barbee must be a pretty decent basketball coach.

Still can't believe we beat a good team. However, I have always been optimistic about our future with Tony Barbee at the helm.

WDE

I've been optimistic.. but you can't expect much this season with the talent he has. Looks like it will be at least another year or two before we are truly competitive week in and week out.

Archived