Dee Hart Switches Commitment

Proud Tiger

Ok I may have to eat my words on this one but I am kinda glad Dee Hart didnt commit to AU. He just seems like trouble, he said in his recruiting process he didnt want to go anywhere where there was already big time rb recruits. Well hello BAMA is recruiting Crowell, and had another commit plus Hart will have to play behind richardson and eddy lacy!!! On the other hand does anyone think this opens the door for AU and Crowell??

Ok I may have to eat my words on this one but I am kinda glad Dee Hart didnt commit to AU. He just seems like trouble, he said in his recruiting process he didnt want to go anywhere where there was already big time rb recruits. Well hello BAMA is recruiting Crowell, and had another commit plus Hart will have to play behind richardson and eddy lacy!!! On the other hand does anyone think this opens the door for AU and Crowell??

I'm glad too. "He's a 17 year-old kid" only buys so much slack from me. Maybe I'm odd or something but the way he's gone about the entire recruiting thing turns me off.

Well weren't there reports all over the place that Hart wanted to be THE star back in this signing class for whichever college signed him? So how does him signing w/ another mega back @ Bama jive w/ those stories?

Maybe the reports were not accurate and he isnt' considering AU b/c he just didn't want to play for AU. :o

Archived