Lache Seastrunk

Proud Tiger

Painful to watch. I feel for the kid. He looks lost.

I thought the questions were ok, but after one or two the reporter should have moved on. No need to spend 5 minutes making him talk about it.

Best of luck Lache. I hope you have a great career and, hell, even win a Heisman (as long as an Auburn player isnt in the running).

Competition is going to face him at which ever school he attends. He may just as well have redshirted at AU this season, too. Strange interview. Once they make their decision to sign with a school it's pointless to keep asking them about "what might have been."

I think its impressive that Lache has this on going love for AU and its coaching staff. Could be good information for prospective high level recruits in certain situations.

I really hope for his sake that the rest of the Oregon team doesn't see this clip.

This popped up on one of their message boards a week or two before it was brought here....

What are they saying about it? I don't follow any of their boards.

I really hope for his sake that the rest of the Oregon team doesn't see this clip.

This popped up on one of their message boards a week or two before it was brought here....

What are they saying about it? I don't follow any of their boards.

Not a whole lot. They had more of a problem with the pushy reporter than his responses. I'll try to find the thread later and pm it to you if you're still interested.

Friend of my ran into His mother in their hotel elevator after the game, and she kind of jokingly said I wish he'd went to Auburn. Take if for whats it worth it was right after the game, but it goes with this interview.

The reporter is an ass, no doubt about that. He had no reason to continute grilling him.

As for Lache, he had an opportunity. Unless I missed something, he and Dyer both had commitable offers at one time. He absolutely could have been a Tiger this year. With Fannin being taken out of the running back rotation, Lache could've had an a title right now.

I feel bad for him that this guy is being a tool, I don't feel bad for him for ending up at Oregon. If he does decide to transfer, I'd still gladly take him at Auburn.

The reporter is an ass, no doubt about that. He had no reason to continute grilling him.

As for Lache, he had an opportunity. Unless I missed something, he and Dyer both had commitable offers at one time. He absolutely could have been a Tiger this year. With Fannin being taken out of the running back rotation, Lache could've had an a title right now.

I feel bad for him that this guy is being a tool, I don't feel bad for him for ending up at Oregon. If he does decide to transfer, I'd still gladly take him at Auburn.

If the coaches want him, yes, I do, too. BUT, if the Auburn coaches know something that wasn't widespread information, I'd go with whatever the coaches want to do.

Archived