***Signing Day 2011 Thread

RunInRed

AUFAMILY will be following all of the last minute twists and turns of Signing Day - from the final announcements to Coach Chizik's afternoon press conference. Activities get under way as the sun comes up. Be here.

**As committed prospects become Auburn Tigers by signing their National Letters of Intent, they will be highlighted in Bold/Italic Font below...

COMMITTED PROSPECT, POSITION - HT/WT/40 - HOMETOWN

EARLY SIGNEES

Reese Dismukes, OT - 6'3/285 - Spanish Fort, AL

Thomas O'Reilly, OG - 6'3/313/5.4 - Marietta, GA

Jonathan Rose, CB - 6'2/170/4.39 - Leeds, AL

SIGNING DAY - PRIOR COMMITMENTS

Angelo Blackson, DL - 6'5/294 - Wilmington, DE

Quan Bray, ATH - 5'11/178/4.47 - LaGrange, GA

Sammie Coates, WR - 6'3/170/4.31 - LeRoy, AL

Jaylon Denson, WR - 6'3/190/4.6 - Hoover, AL

Kiehl Frazier, QB - 6'3/212/4.57 - Springdale, AR

Kris Frost, ATH - 6'3/210/4.6 - Matthews, NC

Brandon Fulse, TE - 6'4/247/4.8 - Fort Meade, FL

Justin Garrett, LB - 6'2/185/4.51 - Tucker, GA

Keymiya Harrell, DE - 6'5/235/4.66 - Plantersville, AL

Chris Landrum, LB - 6'2/215/4.6 - Sweetwater, AL

Tre Mason, RB - 5'10/190/4.5 - Lakeworth, FL

Jabrian Niles, DE - 6'2/270/4.65 - Mobile, AL

Greg Robinson, OT - 6'5/296 - Thibodaux, LA

Devaunte Sigler, DE - 6'5/250/4.67 - Mobile, AL

Anthony Swain, LB - 6'3/215/4.6 - Gadsden, AL

Robenson Therezie, CB - 5'10/185/4.4 - Miami, FL

C.J. Uzomah, ATH - 6'5/230/4.7 - Suwannee, GA

Christian Westerman, OT - 6'5/288/5.0 - Chandler, AZ

SIGNING DAY DECISIONS

Erique Florence, S - 6'2/181/4.47 - Valley, AL

Jermaine Whitehead, CB - 6'0/183 - Greenwood, MS

Cyrus Kouandjio, OT - 6'7/322/5.0 - Hyattsville, MD - Awaiting decision and LOI

Gabe Wright, DT - 6'3/273 - Columbus, GA

View the Complete 2011 Commitment List Here

aufamily.jpg

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Collins FB(found via public AUC):

I'm a LSU tiger nothing changing that I'm putting my name on that dotted line tomorrow at 1PM!!!!! I bleed purple an gold!! Let's go tigers an all them tiger fans I love y'all-come get it DEATH VALLEY-

So Calloway is having some sort of official announcement tomorrow? Why would he have to announce unless he was doing something different?

There is a realistic chance of him signing with Alabama. Same with Wright to UT.

As awesome as this class is overall, it may be some what of a dissapointing NSD for AU. This class still could arguably be ranked #1 as it stands today though. So much talent, especially with the 3stars.

Looking forward to having everything finish up tomorrow. The staff has done a great job so far. Looks like there are several targers who are questionable...hopefully we can hold everyone we think we have and swing a few more, but I imagine we will lose out on a few we think we have. The difference is going to be a great class or a really great class!

War Eagle!

Things have started to wobble a bit in the last 72 hours. Don't know how much is BS and how much is true. The Calloway situation is not his fault. Whatever happens there, happens.

Hey Rob bold won't do, LegalEagle lost his glasses you need to go to large type. :lol:

Where's the Beef? Thought they were to start signing at 7 AM in the Eastern Time Zone! WAKE UP and SIGN guys!!

Hey Rob bold won't do, LegalEagle lost his glasses you need to go to large type. :lol:

Where's the Beef? Thought they were to start signing at 7 AM in the Eastern Time Zone! WAKE UP and SIGN guys!!

My post was made before any reports were in. Can anyone loan Tm a watch - maybe he doesn't know where the big hand goes - I've got suggestions! :big:

My post was made before any reports were in. Can anyone loan Tm a watch - maybe he doesn't know where the big hand goes - I've got suggestions! :big:

It's not that kind of recruiting, keep your hands to yourself.

Archived