***Signing Day 2011 Thread

RunInRed

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Westerman has signed according to HABOTN.

Sweet! You can never have enough good linemen on either side. And from all accounts, this kid is a STUD.

Apologies all, I had to step away for a few...

Lots of action going on. Let's recap.

- Former Miss. State commit Jermaine Whitehead chose AU! A very viable backup plan to Roberson, who ended up signing with Florida.

- Sammie Coates is ALL IN

- Christian Westerman is ALL IN

- Jabrian Niles is ALL IN

Let's keep it going!

Going by the original post in this thread, the 26 slots in the photo of the big board, and assuming we get letters from all our current commits... coaches either feel good about Calloway, Cyrus K. and Wright, or we have a surprise or two on our hands.

Either way, as somebody else said, we could close up shop now and it wouldn't exactly be awful.

LaMichael Fanning signs with UAT. He's likely JUCO bound.

He needs it! I'm telling you, the kid needs some work.

Can we keep this thread for what Auburn gets. I understand posting it if its someone we were in serious contention for, but otherwise, I couldn't care less. I certainly don't care who uat gets.

Can we keep this thread for what Auburn gets. I understand posting it if its someone we were in serious contention for, but otherwise, I couldn't care less. I certainly don't care who uat gets.

Sure. Edited above. ;)

This is kinda like Christmas.......you get things you thought you may get, you have surprises under the tree....and then there's the ones that got away....let's hope we get more than we lose over the next couple of hours. Great day so far, though!

Archived