***Signing Day 2011 Thread

RunInRed

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm impressed with the size of this class. These are some big kids... giant kids in some cases.

IMHO, the most important recruit before today started was Gabe Wright. The rest is looking good so far, but the DT position is critical. Auburn needs help there NEXT season, not way down the road. Wright is one of the few HS DT's that's deemed "SEC ready" by most coaches and analysts. FINGERS CROSSED!

An early AU LB target, 5-star Tony Steward has signed with Clemson. Most expected FSU. Clemson having a stellar class.

(figured even WT would enjoy this news!) ;)

At the risk of cluttering the thread, AUFAMILY is doing a hell of a job today. Keep up the great work, thank you, and War Eagle.

I agree! Thanks mods and everyone else who is updating! This is making our days!!!! WAR DAMN EAGLE!

At the risk of cluttering the thread, AUFAMILY is doing a hell of a job today. Keep up the great work, thank you, and War Eagle.

I agree! Thanks mods and everyone else who is updating! This is making our days!!!! WAR DAMN EAGLE!

+1

As of right now, AU sits No. 1 in the Scout team rankings...

123ul.png

http://auburn.scout.com/a.z?s=6&p=9&c=14&yr=2011

We are No. 6 in Rivals and ESPN. Stay tuned, some big fish still out there...

War Eagle! At this point, I don't care what the final ranking is, just land the big fish!

Calloway drumroll.....

ok it's 10:20??????

Calloway to bama..per AU undercover

Well, his parents won. Brent Calloway to UAT. Best of luck to him.

:no:

I wish him luck..would have made a great AU man!! But best of luck!!

Good luck kid....maybe they (Bama Fans) will drop the whole Benedict Arnold now???? :blink:

Good luck kid....maybe they (Bama Fans) will drop the whole Benedict Arnold now???? :blink:

Methinks that going to be a pic that will come up time and time again. I really wish the best for the kid and feel very sorry for him. Maybe now his life can return to some normalcy but I also hope other athletes take a look at this situation and learn to make a commitment when they are settled on their decision and not because someone is forcing them to make a call.

Archived