Tide for Toomers / Designs

AU Lover

bama fans are simply lower life forms. There's no getting around it. They can't be reasoned with, talked to, and literally live in another world.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

" ..it's the general consenus in this newsroom that once again alabama has saved au from themselves---1,000 roles of toilet paper is the equivalent of one tree---I'd dare say those fools have used much more than 1,000 rolls of paper covering their own two oaks!!"

Seriously? 1000 ROLES of toilet paper. TP only has a few roles - flowing in the trees at Toomer's, serving its designed purpose, blowing your nose, and wiping some BAMMER's mouths who are are always talking crap. Like this lady.

NEWS FLASH

We (BAMA) didn't kill anything! Some nut job did this act. I especially had nothing to do with it.

Liar!

To any who are still interested....the guy who created the red tree with the script A has deleted it from all of his sites and has asked people not to use it....because....the T4T group has now had a different person create a different logo and they say they have trademarked it so that others cannot use it. FWIW, the one they have now is a great improvement although I would rather they didn't have one at all. It is still to be seen what they will do with it, if anything. They are still very thrilled about the PR they are still getting in the media.

I really think a lot of Auburn people have their heads in the sand in wating to take money from bama for anything to do with the trees. In later years, you can count on hearing such crap from bammers as:

--bammer riding by hollers "hey Aubie, enjoying those trees we bought you."

--"we should get to roll the trees when we win in Auburn"

--"since we bought the trees, you shouldn't roll the trees when you beat us. It would make you seem ungrateful."

--yada, yada, yada....on and on forever, putting a blight on an Auburn tradition bama had nothing to do with.

I really hope we don't take a penny from them for any expense related to the trees. Heck, give the money to Bear Bryant Updike and Crimson Tide Updyke for scholarships to Auburn. That should make everthing hunky dory.

Just advice from an old timer who has watched the turds doing their devious deeds for a lot of years.

I really think a lot of Auburn people have their heads in the sand in wating to take money from bama for anything to do with the trees. In later years, you can count on hearing such crap from bammers as:

--bammer riding by hollers "hey Aubie, enjoying those trees we bought you."

--"we should get to roll the trees when we win in Auburn"

--"since we bought the trees, you shouldn't roll the trees when you beat us. It would make you seem ungrateful."

--yada, yada, yada....on and on forever, putting a blight on an Auburn tradition bama had nothing to do with.

I really hope we don't take a penny from them for any expense related to the trees. Heck, give the money to Bear Bryant Updike and Crimson Tide Updyke for scholarships to Auburn. That should make everthing hunky dory.

Just advice from an old timer who has watched the turds doing their devious deeds for a lot of years.

Use the money to put a sign on every bathroom stall in Jordan Hare that says pay respect to Harvey Updyke here. :roflol:

To any who are still interested....the guy who created the red tree with the script A has deleted it from all of his sites and has asked people not to use it....because....the T4T group has now had a different person create a different logo and they say they have trademarked it so that others cannot use it. FWIW, the one they have now is a great improvement although I would rather they didn't have one at all. It is still to be seen what they will do with it, if anything. They are still very thrilled about the PR they are still getting in the media.

I liked the AU trees, but thought the bammer design was ridiculous. Glad they're dropping that idea.

Thanks to everyone who has donated in some form or fashion. Excavation will take place soon around the trees with sampling done at different depths to see how deep and wide the contamination zone is. We hope to get some better understanding asap. Keep your fingers crossed as we work to save the trees. We will not GIVE UP!

As for the emotions of the event......remember, you will see and hear all kinds of hate from all kinds of people who support Alabama Football. Not everyone who wears that crimson and cream is sub-human. I served with a few of them and they are good people. I'll say that the majority of them (haters)can't even show you how to get to UAT, but they can tell you all kinds of crap between. I want to personally thank anyone who is behind us!

I also want to give the rest of the scum a piece of my mind, the bottom side of my Redwing Boots, and the front side of my cherry red knuckles! One (two) of you has not only made my family sad, but you have made my summer even hotter, and I'd like to kick his (their) arse for it.

Let's get this straight. The majority of Bama fans say this idiot is nothing like what a true Bama fan is, they completely try to isolate themselves from him (Saban did too), etc, etc....YET they feel OBLIGATED to start a fund in honor of our beloved corner? Guess I should never knock charity, even if from your enemy...but seems off kilter a little to me. "Hey! He doesn't represent who we are!" (next breath) "Here's some cash so we can cover our @ss and not look any worse in the media. Goodness we have some hillbilly loony fans!"

Maybe take the money and then regift it to UA, helping them make the Saban statue taller. (His ego is going to need it over the next few years.)

Let's get this straight. The majority of Bama fans say this idiot is nothing like what a true Bama fan is, they completely try to isolate themselves from him (Saban did too), etc, etc....YET they feel OBLIGATED to start a fund in honor of our beloved corner? Guess I should never knock charity, even if from your enemy...but seems off kilter a little to me. "Hey! He doesn't represent who we are!" (next breath) "Here's some cash so we can cover our @ss and not look any worse in the media. Goodness we have some hillbilly loony fans!"

Maybe take the money and then regift it to UA, helping them make the Saban statue taller. (His ego is going to need it over the next few years.)

Right on bodda. The TfT folks may be nice and have great intentions but they are extremely naive about the feeling of Auburn fans (did they even ask if we wanted their help?). But the real problem is they have ZERO influence or control over the bama masses who will turn the whole thing into years of unending jokes. You can bank it.

Archived