Tigers arrested

aumd03

Reporting on jox that 4 player arrested for alleged home invasion/robbery. Press conference coming soon.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anybody got any news besides this?

Four Auburn University football players arrested

Four Auburn University football players were arrested on Friday.

20-year-old Antonio M. Goodwin, 19-year-old Kowaski Q. Kitchens, 22-year-old Michael A. McNeil, and 19-year-old Harrison D. Mosley were all arrested just before 12:30 a.m., when officers responded to a home in the 2300 block of Wire Road in reference to a robbery.

According to the five victims present, three men entered the residence with one displaying a handgun. Police say they got away with personal property. No injuries were reported. A patrolman responding to the area observed what he believed to be the suspect vehicle based on a description he was given. Officers stopped the vehicle in the 1200 block of Wire Road and four suspects were taken into custody.

A pistol and the stolen property was recovered at the scene. The men are charged with five counts of first degree robbery, one count of first degree burglary, and one count of third degree theft of property.

Goodwin, Kitchens, McNeil, and Mosley were transported to the Lee County Detention Center where each is being held on a $511,000 bond.

Just heard on JOX Round table that 4 players were arrested for robbery last night. Bond set at $511,000. Info was from AU police.

Goodwin, M. McNeil, S Kitches, (cant rememeber 4th sorry)

The way Chizik runs things, they're probably now "former" AU players if the charges stand.

PM is saying they've been dismissed from the team.

Good.

+1

We DEFINITELY don't need that kind of publicity.

13 hours after being arrested...not even out of jail...Chizik kicks them off the team. the situation sucks 100% and its gonna bring some bad pub, but no one can question the response from Chizik and JJ.

quote from Chizik; "The players arrested in connection with this deeply troubling incident have been permanently dismissed from our football team...playing for Auburn University is an honor and a privilege. It is not a right."

Good.

+1

Oh, we're gonna get it anyways. Be ready for that picture of Dakota Mosley flashing wads of cash to start circulating again. But you guys are right, CGC handled it properly and hopefully sent a message.

Good.

+1

Oh, we're gonna get it anyways. Be ready for that picture of Dakota Mosley flashing wads of cash to start circulating again. But you guys are right, CGC handled it properly and hopefully sent a message.

I know there will be some. But imagine if they stayed on the team what statement that would send.

This REALLY PISSES ME OFF! I mean all the defending the Auburn family has done of our football team and these 4 punk ass bitches go and rob someone???? I hope they get the book thrown at them and I hope they are kicked out of school! What a bunch of pieces of s***! :angryfire:

This REALLY PISSES ME OFF! I mean all the defending the Auburn family has done of our football team and these 4 punk ass bitches go and rob someone???? I hope they get the book thrown at them and I hope they are kicked out of school! What a bunch of pieces of s***! :angryfire:

This wasn't just a brain fart.... this was a ****storm....

Lesson to Auburn players: The Auburn family will defend you to the hilt if you're falsely accused or the target of unwarranted rumors. We'll give you the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise. But come down with a bad case of "keepin' it real" disease and embarrass our school and our team and we're done. Go take that crap back to where you came from.

Well... There goes 4 more players and depth. Mike McNeil surprises me the most. Can someone give a rundown on who recruited these players and what position they played?

Well I looked for myself and see that 3 of those guys were from last years recruiting class.

I remember hearing good things (on the football field) about Kitchens and Goodwin.

What a sad day.

Ouch! Something seems not quite right about this. If Coach Chizik hadn't kicked them off I'd think there was a "rest of the story" here, but since he's acted I'm sure he feels like he knows all he needs to know.

At least three of those guys would/could have been major players next year. I still wonder how this came to pass.

Wow. What an extremely stupid and selfish thing these guys did. Auburn has been under attack in the press for months and they go out and give everyone tons of ammunition. Now we are going to have to add this to the list of PR problems for the university. I am very disappointed in them.

At least Chizik did the right thing and has kicked them off the team. Lots of other schools would give them another chance, but if these allegations are true then I don't want them anywhere near our team and I'm glad quick and decisive action was taken. Also glad that no one was hurt.

I know many people are trying to make sense of this situation. On the outside it doesn't make sense and we may never know the whole story.

It does remind me of what happen to Robert Baker. He was busted with a large amount of drugs and did time for it. The story I heard from one of the coaches was Robert spent time a Victoryland and ran out of money. He then borrowed from the wrong people and in order to repay his debt he had to deliver drugs. He got caught and would not snitch on the people he was dealing with for his own safety. I wouldn't be surprised if the same thing happen to Jimmy Johns at :ua:.

Coach Chiz did the right thing by giving them the boot.

I'm going to play devils advocate.

What if they are found innocent of the charges?

I will be the first to throw the book at them if they are guilty, but what of they aren't?

Boys bein' dadgum boys...

<_<

At uga, they'd get 2 games. Maybe. 1st offense, and all.

I'm going to play devils advocate.

What if they are found innocent of the charges?

I will be the first to throw the book at them if they are guilty, but what of they aren't?

They were found with the evidence in the car and a gun.....open, shut, case. I would think...

Archived