Updyke Allegedly Attacked

jaredm2012

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How does Updykes lawyer know his injury is consistent with being hit with a board? Did he or did he not refuse doctor care? Was the board made of Live Oak? Was "yellow fellow" filming a new commercial? Updyke got uppercut! :lol:

Funny tweet:

Nurses at the EAMC reported that the scratch on Updyke's head appeared to be oozing a mixture of PBR and tobacco juice.

https://twitter.com/...826145238687745

Hippa violation

Now HU lawyer can get EAMC to pay the bills

I think Harvey should be sentenced to 8 years of house arrest-in his lawyers's home.

Little Doc

"Somewhere right outside of Opelika Harvey stopped at a gas station to get a drink and some gas, and when he got out of his car, it went black," Threatt said. "He woke up on the ground. He had been hit in the head with something. He wandered into the gas station in pain, and they directed him to a local emergency room."

So if he stopped to get gas why wasn't he caught on surveillance video and if he was getting gas how did he end up behind the station?

Anyone know that gas station well? Any reason to go behind it?

Yes, I know it. It used to have a drive thru for a fast food joint. Other than that there is no reason to go behind it, if it is the one at the intersection of Hw 280 & the turn to Grand National Golf Course.

Whether it's that one or the one at 280 and 147, there is absolutely no reason to be behind either of them, unless you're picking through the garbage.

He might have read a note on the restroom wall that said "For a good time meet Little Nicky behind the station." He was probably running so fast he tripped and scratched his head.

I would say what happened to "being the better man" but I know 99% of Auburn fans wouldn't have done this......along with any other fan base.....but god that 1 percent surely makes themselves known

Opelika Police Captain:

From my understanding, he had a scratch over his right eye approximately four inches long, and a scratch between his eyes approximately one inch long. The charge, at this time, would be harassment. He is not able to identify a suspect. He cannot describe the offenders, and the extent of his injuries does not equate to an assault charge.

Can we change the title of this topic to 'Updyke Allegedly Attacked'?

Done.

This is how I see it going down.

After their court hearing, redneck and lawyer hashed out a plan for redneck to injure himself on purpose while riding in the car together. This was done in an attempt to give cause for a change of court venue.

They parted ways. Lawyer instructed redneck to go to a specific place and injure himself, then call him to let him know the deed was done. By now, the lawyer had made some distance from redneck.

Redneck, being the incompetent one he is, failed to cause any significant harm to himself. He then called lawyer, and then lawyer contacted the media source in the area with a "tip".

Lawyer goes on finebum to break the story.

Both look like fools and their shoddy plan failed miserably.

I may watch too many movies.

1. Would you ever believe Harvey Updyke?

2. Would you ever believe Glennon Threatt?

3. Would you ever believe Paul Finebaum?

:ucrazy:

DSC01809.jpg

In order for this man to receive a fair trial there should be a change of venue. In fairness to all parties the trial should be moved to Tuscaloosa.

1985-11-16-15.jpg

" I was on my way home, as my wife, Morgan Fairchild was fixing me dinner... yeah, that's it. I noticed my For....err.. my Ferrari was low on gas, so I stopped off at a local gas station. "

In order for this man to receive a fair trial there should be a change of venue. In fairness to all parties the trial should be moved to Tuscaloosa.

Yeah somewhere fair how about Atlanta........ergh wait...

"In order for this man to receive a fair trial there should be a change of venue. In fairness to all parties the trial should be moved to Tuscaloosa."

Things must have changed a lot since graduated from AU in '85. Back then there was a LOT of animosity toward the university by locals, plenty of folks that would give this clown more than the benefit of the doubt.

Archived