Offering Photography

Duder

I know many of you have families and this is a busy time of year for weddings and such. If anyone on here has any photography needs, let me know and I will work out a deal for you. Some info below:

First, any families that lost their family photos to the storm I will shoot and edit for free. I will provide all the photos on a disc so they may print on their own time as money allows.

As for weddings, I typically charge $500 just to shoot the wedding, $650 if you want a bridal or engagement shoot. For anyone impacted by the storms, I would do wedding only for $250, wedding and engagement for $300. I don't want someone's day to ge ruined because they needed to reallocate funds to fix their house, cars, etc.

For those of you that may need a photographer, or have a friend that needs one, please reach out to me at tj@immaginarestudios.com. If it is someone from the board, reference your name so I know who I'm talking with. If you refer a friend to me, have them reference you so I know to discount the price for them.

We offer packages as well but that is a lot of info. I am in Huntsville but will travel a reasonable distance. Especially for the free family shoot, I will

gladly travel.

Immaginare Studios Official Homepage

Flickr Gallery

Immaginare Studios on Facebook

One more thing--for those of you with kids on a sports team, get with me! Ive been dying to do team photography/action shots, etc. Again, there will be little in the way of a fee and for you guys I wont charge too much over cost on printing.

EDIT: (I'm too lazy to format on my phone) For those in the Huntsville/Harvest/Athens/East Limestone area--we will shoot the wedding for FREE. Disc and printing rights are yours free and clear. All we ask is that you agree to allow us to use the images in our portfolio

• 5 weeks later...

Archived