2013 5* DT Dee Liner (Alabama signee)

RunInRed

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also said Dee wants to room with Carl Lawson at the challenge.  Boy if those two could recruit another top DL to come on board.  I'm giddy over this d-line we're pulling in.

Would love to start hearing about Dee being outspoken and recruiting for Auburn.

Also said Dee wants to room with Carl Lawson at the challenge.  Boy if those two could recruit another top DL to come on board.  I'm giddy over this d-line we're pulling in.

Monty Adams and close the book. I hope those two can bring him in to the fold.

Would love to start hearing about Dee being outspoken and recruiting for Auburn.

^^^^Me too. His words and actions probably have more influence than many recruits.

He has been in OJ Howard's ear about switching to Auburn.

And he's been in Reuben Foster's ear.

According to Laura McKeeman, Dee Liner was visited by USC's Tee Martin today. Liner will take an official visit to USC this fall.

I keep reminding myself that reportedly, CGC doesn't discourage commits from taking their visits--unlike some other coaches. I actually like this. We have one of the best coaching staffs on the field and in recruiting. We have a top tier campus, stadium, weight room and practice facilty. We have the hardware in the trophy case and a top 5 gameday crowd. I need to feel more secure!

• 3 weeks later...

On Rivals - not realy about Liner.

OL Austin Golson, Prattville, Ala. - Are we punishing Golson for being dominated by Dee Liner at the Rivals.com/VTO Sports Alabama Elite 100? Not completely, but his athleticism and speed come into question as he'll be facing that kind of talent in college.

According to Laura McKeeman, Dee Liner was visited by USC's Tee Martin today. Liner will take an official visit to USC this fall.

I don't blame him. He gets to go on an all expense paid trip to get treated like a king in one of the most happening places in the country. If I were a recruit of his caliber, I'd go on official visits to USC, Stanford, Hawaii, Boston College (would LOVE to visit Boston), and maybe Texas (Austin is supposedly an incredible city), and then every other weekend I'd drive to Auburn and chill with my future teammates. He gets to take five mini vacations pretty much anywhere in the country that he wants to go, so why not?

I don't blame him. He gets to go on an all expense paid trip to get treated like a king in one of the most happening places in the country. If I were a recruit of his caliber, I'd go on official visits to USC, Stanford, Hawaii, Boston College (would LOVE to visit Boston), and maybe Texas (Austin is supposedly an incredible city), and then every other weekend I'd drive to Auburn and chill with my future teammates. He gets to take five mini vacations pretty much anywhere in the country that he wants to go, so why not?

Would have to agree.  Sister lives there and it took AU playing there in softball last weekend to get me down there.  Am already planing another visit this summer.  Have even thought about trying to make it to a game down there.  Which I can't stand UT football.  Wish Chizik and Mack could work out a home and home, but I know Texas isn't about playing any competition.  So that will probably never happen.

Guest EagleDamnWar

Dee Liner hung out with Reuben and Tray Matthews today. Dee has been in auburn since yesterday.

Dee Liner hung out with Reuben and Tray Matthews today. Dee has been in auburn since yesterday.

but what hat was he wearing?

The hat is irrelevant as long as his bench press is up to par.

He's got a new one; you pooped in the old one!!

Archived