New pictures of Niece

autigger

Little Miss Alli had her dedication services this weekend and she was soo cute.. :)

Alli%20-2.JPG

Alli.JPG

Mothers%20Day.JPG

Tigger -

She is precious! That little pink dress is so cute too - it goes very well with her coloring. All that dark hair! Katie is basically bald - what little hair she has is either brown, blond or red, depending on the day of the week and/or the lighting. Mystery hair, we call it.

And you look every bit the proud aunt too! Congrats on a real cutie.

Thank you Thank you Thank you.... I am the proud aunt. She is a real cutie even if she did throw up all over my shirt and white linen pants yesterday...hehe. The pink dress is actually a onesie with half a dress on the front..pretty cool huh? The hair she has is the hair she was born with, patches have fallen out like it should but rest remains. We thought that when this hair fell out hers would be blonde b/c her eyebrows are blonde, but im beginning to think its not going fall out. Today was her first day at daycare and her mommy's first day back to work so we are all hoping that works out....mommy was sad.....

She is precious. Enjoy her, they grow so fast!

Thank you Thank you Thank you.... I am the proud aunt. She is a real cutie even if she did throw up all over my shirt and white linen pants yesterday...hehe. The pink dress is actually a onesie with half a dress on the front..pretty cool huh? The hair she has is the hair she was born with, patches have fallen out like it should but rest remains. We thought that when this hair fell out hers would be blonde b/c her eyebrows are blonde, but im beginning to think its not going fall out. Today was her first day at daycare and her mommy's first day back to work so we are all hoping that works out....mommy was sad.....

Those little dresses that have onesies "built-in" are THE BOMB!!! They are so soft and comfie and look so cute - plus they are easy access!

After a while the spit up doesn't even bother you anymore. :rolleyes: I got used to walking around for 8 wks with wet shoulders.

And tell your sis my heart goes out to her - I went back to work yesterday - first day in daycare for Katie too - and it nearly killed me. I cried all morning. So I can totally sympathize.

• 2 weeks later...

First week in daycare went pretty well. Her daddy would take her every morning so Alli wouldnt cry for her mother and her mom would pick her up. She had fun watching all the other little kids running around, however she did bring home her first cold and in turn gave it to mommy and daddy hehe. It is so sad watching her try and figure out if she can actually breathe through her mouth since her nosed is stopped up... :( She hates the little pump thingy that helps keep her nose clean....

First week in daycare went pretty well. Her daddy would take her every morning so Alli wouldnt cry for her mother and her mom would pick her up. She had fun watching all the other little kids running around, however she did bring home her first cold and in turn gave it to mommy and daddy hehe. It is so sad watching her try and figure out if she can actually breathe through her mouth since her nosed is stopped up... :( She hates the little pump thingy that helps keep her nose clean....

This is too weird! Katie ALSO got a snotty nose from her first week in daycare, brought it home and now Carl and I are both sick, as is her Aunt Susan who babysat her for a few hours last weekend! Katie just has the runny nose, no fever or anything, which is great, but Carl and I are both coughing and hacking and feel generally like crapola.

Trying to use the bulb syringe on her little nose is a wild experience - I had no idea she was so strong! She also HATES that thing, as well as the saline nose drops I put in there first (have they tried those yet? they work like a charm - first the drops, then suck them plus the oogy stuff right out!) She tosses her head back and forth and gets VERY PISSED OFF at me. I literally have to hold her down. But a few minutes later, when she can breathe again, she is happy baby once more.

:D:P:lol:

The things we moms and aunts talk about!!!!

:D:P:lol:

I find myself censoring emails, messages and phone conversations to leave out things that only a mom or maybe a grandmother (if said grandma is like MY mom)would be interested in - odors, colors, consistencies, etc. :blink:

:P:P:P

God knew what he was doing when he made babies CUTE! Esp when they spit up all over you, right, tigger? :D

:D  :P   :lol:

I find myself censoring emails, messages and phone conversations to leave out things that only a mom or maybe a grandmother (if said grandma is like MY mom)would be interested in - odors, colors, consistencies, etc. :blink:

:P:P:P

God knew what he was doing when he made babies CUTE! Esp when they spit up all over you, right, tigger? :D

Heheh yup even when they spit up! They use the saline nose drops but she hates those too lol. She starts swinging her arms and kicking her legs. She has slapped me several times and man does that hurt. But hen she is cleared up she is all giggly and wants to play some more....

• 2 weeks later...

Alli took her first dip in the swimming pool during Memorial day weekend!!! Isnt her bikini cute.. :)

2004_0530Image0013.JPG

2004_0530Image0017.JPG

2004_0530Image0021.JPG

Archived